Then reincarnated as Oscar.
到底发生了什么事 我们的朋友呢
Tell us what's going on? Where are our friends?
哇 她好强壮
Whoo... She is... very strong.
然后呢
And?
我只是在观察
Just an observation.
但你刚才
But you were just...
你们五个应该在训练才对
You five should be in training.
有人报告城镇周围 有戮兽出没
There's been a report of Grimm on the edge of town.
跟我来
Come with me.
真是怪异
That was weird.
我们要不要跟上
Should we follow him?
我们要尽快让事情回归正轨
We need to get things back to normal as soon as possible.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯
Hmm?
噢 啊
Oh. Ah.
呃
Uh...
克鲁兹小姐
Miss Cruz?
所以我们的元气
So, our Aura-soul thing
能控制外像力 对吧
controls our semblance-power thing. Right?
是的 可以这么说
Correct. More or less.
如果无法跟外像力连线呢
What if we can't connect to our semblance?
或许需要时间 但你会找到诀窍
It may take some time, but you'll get there.
现在 谁能告诉我尘晶有哪些种类
Now, who can tell me about the different kinds of dust?
有很多不同的颜色
There are a bunch of different colors.
武器都会用到尘晶
They're in all the weapons.
是的 但尘晶颜色
Yes. But, what color dust
跟能量来源的对应关系呢
coordinates with which energy source?
红色是火 黄色是电 如此这般
Red, fire. Yellow, electricity. et cetera, et cetera.
你味道不太一样
Something smells different.
而且你怎么都知道
And how did you know all that?
你也会知道的
You'd know the answers, too,
如果听仔细的话
if you paid attention.
嗯 我不懂
Hmm... I don't know.
为何要学小孩的课程
Why are we learning kids' stuff?
-我也不懂 -这很奇怪吧
-Beats me. -This is weird, right?
感觉很不对劲
It feels like something's off.
肯定出了什么差错
Something's definitely sideways.
这里的科技好怪 好空洞
The tech here feels weird. Hollow.
你倒适应得很快
You've adjusted quickly.
你不久前还很惊慌
Just a little while ago you were freaking out.
怎么 你没从童年的创伤中
What, you haven't learned how to adapt
学会适应能力
thanks to childhood trauma?
好吧
Well,
你们看来有比上课
it seems you all have more important things
更重要的事要讨论
to talk about than your lessons.
这样的话
In that case...
抱歉了 诺拉
Sorry, Nora!
玛丽 用你的能力
Mari, use your power!
你是说外像力还是尘晶
Oh! Do you mean my semblance or my dust?
我还搞不太清楚这两者的区别
I'm still not sure what the difference is.
我的项链掉了 记得吗
My necklace is gone, remember?
杰西卡 你还好吗
Hey, Jessica, how you doing?
快点 快点
Come on... Come on!
她好像不太好
She's been better.
来 用我的机器
Here, use my machine!
我不想用你的机器
I don't want to use your machine,
我想用我的项链来召唤老鹰
I want to use my necklace to summon eagle's flight!
哎呀
Hyah!
噢
Oh.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
嗯
Huh?
闪电侠
Barry!
他没事
He's fine.
他很痛
He's in pain!
现在真需要超人帮忙
Could really use Superman right about now.
拜托 各位
Come on, guys.
投票给返校之王了吗
Voted for Homecoming King yet?
呃
Uh...
同学们别忘了 现在森林里有戮兽
Remember, students, that there are Grimm in the forest.
我真是吓坏了
This is really freaking me out.
他好像不在这里一样
It's like he's not really here.
知道他怎么了吗
Any idea what happened to him?
我妈也说了奇怪的话
My mom said some weird stuff, too.
我当时没多想 但
I didn't think anything of it, but--
到底怎么了
What is going on?
什么
Wha--
奥兹平去哪里了
Hey! Where did Ozpin go?
等等 还是奥斯卡 这样不对吧
Or, wait, was it Oscar? No, that's wrong, right?
奥斯卡这么小 不会长得像奥兹平吧
Oscar isn't old enough to look like Ozpin. I think.
他到底几岁
How old is he?
你说他的实岁 还是那上古灵体的岁数
In normal years or possessed-by-an-ancient-immortal years?
跟算狗的年龄一样
Is that like dog years?
一定是他们
That must be them.
太好了
Yes!
-呃 -雌狐
-Uh... -Vixen!
好高兴见到你们
I'm so happy to see you two.
我真是第一次 讨厌当青少年
Ugh. I hated being a teen the first time around.
-你们来多久了 -呃
-How long have you been here? -Uh...
三天 还是今早来的
Three days? No. This morning?
说不清 你们呢
It's hard to tell. You?
我觉得好像今早才来的
I feel like it's only been since this morning.
我好想回家
I just want to get back home.
回到正常的世界
And back to normal.
我们认识了一些 能帮忙的朋友
We've made some friends who should be able to help.
正义联盟 见过露比 小阳跟布蕾克
Justice League, meet Ruby, Yang, and Blake.
这是我们的朋友
And these are our friends.
强 诺拉跟小莲
Jaune, Nora and Ren.
-我们不用杀死他们了 -嗯
-Oh. So, we don't have to kill them? -Mm.
你们倒是试试
I'd like to see you try.
我不要 不要再杀人了
I would not! Nobody needs to do any killing.
所以你们也不是这里的人
So, you guys aren't from here either?
根据我跟戴安娜的记忆
Well, from what Diana and I have pieced together,
我们当时在大战巨型机械
we were fighting some large mech...
然后就出现在这里 什么都不记得
with no memory of anything until showing up here.
那就没什么线索了 对吧
Well, that's a dead end then, right?
闪电侠跟我一直努力回忆
Flash and I have been trying to remember
并想出办法送我们回家
so we can figure out how to send ourselves back.
这里的科技不太管用 是布莱尼亚克造成的
The tech here hasn't been particularly helpful. Brainiac?
或许是汪达尔·萨维奇 如果跟时间穿梭有关
Maybe Vandal Savage, if it's a time travel thing?
或者是那个 什么 数据魔
What about that one guy... um... Kilg%re?
那个想征服世界的疯子
That the lunatic who wants to take over the world?
你之前也说过
You said it before,
数据魔就是个妄想狂
Kilg%re is a delusional electrical wire
主板短路
short of a full panel.
重点是 这是谁干的
But is the question: who did this?
还是 我们怎么会来到树不子世界
Or is it: why are we someplace called Remnant?
如果这里是树不子世界
If this really is Remnant.
会有答案的
We'll find out.
但我们人还没到齐
But we aren't all together yet.
嗯
Mm.
蝙蝠侠呢
Where's Batman?
哇
Wow.
嗯
Hmm?
好 不能太心急 注意
Okay. Too much too fast. Noted.
-所以 -啊
-So... -Huh?
这蝙蝠装是你的吧
I take it the bat costume was yours?
你相信我了
You believe me.
我研究了一下
I did some digging around,
我想你是有道理的
and I think you're onto something.
关于你的记忆模糊
About your memories fraying?
你怎么知道
电影精选列表