这是哪里
Where am I?
我穿的这是什么
And what am I wearing?
露比 你可以吗
Ruby, you got it?
没问题
Got it!
为什么长这个样子
Uh... Why does it look like that?
那是什么东西
What are those things?
戮兽
Grimm!
嗯
Hmm?
你还好吗 有没有受伤
Are you okay? Anything hurt?
可恶 戮兽怎么会喷雷射光
Shoot! Since when can Grimm shoot laser beams?
我马上回来 新来的
Be right back, new kid!
这里肯定不是堪萨斯州
I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore.
哇
Whoa...
糟糕 那没用
Welp, that didn't work.
交给我吧
I'll take care of it!
嗯
Hmm.
啊 呃
Huh? Uh...
呃 你还好吗
Uh... Are you all right?
我平时很强的
I'm usually much stronger than this.
戮兽往信标学院去了
They're headed for Beacon!
信标
Beacon?
我们的学校
It's our school.
或 曾经是
Or... it was?
你的外像力是什么
Uh... What's your semblance?
呃
Uh...
你知道 就是你的特殊能力
You know, like, your... special power?
我知道我以前的能力
I know what it is where I'm from.
但现在 只能试试了
Here... only one way to find out.
嗯
Hmm.
啊
Huh?
啊
Huh?
我的能力出问题了
Something's messed with my powers!
别担心 我保护你
Don't worry, I got you!
对了 我叫露比 这是我姐姐 她叫小阳
By the way, I'm Ruby! And that's my sister, Yang!
我没事
I'm fine.
在你们的世界里 有什么打怪的技巧
Got any special tricks to beating monsters on your world?
“你们的世界”
"Your world"?
蹲下
Duck!
呃 谢谢
Uh... Thanks for that.
这没什么
That was nothing.
我应该有更强的
I should be able to do more with my...
你说叫什么 外像力
What did you call it? Semblance?
这像是地球的太阳
It looks like Earth's sun.
但感觉 不太一样
Except it feels... different.
你的世界叫 地球
Earth is... your world?
你是从另一个世界来的
Because you're from a different world.
有这种事
Because that's a thing.
这可以解释
Well that would explain...
一些事
a few things.
-呃 -你叫什么 小子
-Um... -What's your name, kid?
可以叫我 超人
Just call me... Superman.
-不要 -呃
-Yeah... no. -Ugh!
你有没有本名
Do you have a, uh, regular name?
有的 叫我克拉克吧
Uh... Yeah. Just... Just call me Clark.
这里是哪里
Where am I?
这里是 树不子世界
This... is Remnant.
你怎么来这里的 克拉克
So... how did you get here, Clark?
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
只有些片段
Just images...
我与同伴一起战斗 我当时是大人
I was fighting something with my friends... as an adult?
你不是撞昏头了吧
Are you sure you didn't hit your head?
真是奇怪
Something is wrong.
这些戮兽 平常不会喷雷射光
These Grimm... You said they don't shoot lasers?
平常不会
Not usually.
通常也不会吸收
But they also don't usually absorb
我们发射的晶尘
all the dust we shoot at them.
都怪我
It's my fault.
打乱了你们的世界
I messed up your world by being here.
我必须导正一切
I have to fix it.
每次发生奇怪的事
Whenever anything gets... weird,
我们都会去找一个了解的人
you can bet there's one person who knows what's going on.
奥兹平教授
Ozpin.
《正义联盟与红白黑黄:超级英雄和猎人》(上)
抱歉 妈 你刚刚说什么
Sorry, Mom. What did you say?
我在问你的课业如何
I was asking how your studies have been.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
你跟朋友做的那些事
What you and your friends are doing...
你们都还是孩子
You are all just children.
我不是小孩了 妈
But I'm not a child, Mom.
我早就长大了
I haven't been one for a while.
我就是担心这个
That's exactly what worries me.
我很高兴现在信标学院放假
I'm glad you're on break from Beacon.
但你跟你朋友
But you and your friends...
你们面对太多危险了
you're against so much danger.
我会安全回家的 妈
I'll always come back to you, Mom.
罗尔夫
Rolf?
怎么了
What's going on?
吉拉酋长一直很警戒
Chieftain Ghira has us on high alert
自从西耶娜可汗过世后
since Sienna Khan's death.
西耶娜 可是
Sienna? But... That...
我曾是白牙的成员
I was once a member of the White Fang.
码头守卫巡逻的时候
The guards down at the docks were doing the rounds
发现了可疑的人
and found a suspicious character.
她说了什么吗
Has she said anything?
她
She...
有些问题要问
has some questions.
真了不起
Impressive.
这样回答你如何
How's this for an answer?
我不想伤害你们
I don't want to cause harm.
只想跟领头的说话
I just asked to be taken to their leader.
你是弗纳人吗
Are you a Faunus?
-呃 -你知道
-Uh... -You know...
弗纳人 人形种族 有尾巴或翅膀
Faunus. Humans with, like, a tail or wings or...
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫戴安娜 亚马逊公主
I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons...
你能帮助我吗
Can you help me?
公主 来自另一个世界
A princess. From another world.
却不记得怎么来的
And no memory of how you got here?
只有一些片段
I see flashes.
片段中 我是一个大人 但现在感觉又不像
In them, I'm an adult but I don't feel like that.
我感觉自己现在才十六岁
I feel like I'm 16.
这没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
你还说呢
No kidding.
但我知道
What I do know is...
我离开自己的世界越久
the longer I'm away from my world,
就会有越多人受到伤害
the more people will get hurt.
我必须回去
I have to return.
或许我的团员能帮你 我打给小阳
Maybe my team can help you. Let me call Yang.
布蕾克 擎天王国的跨陆传输中断了
Blake, the CCT at Atlas has been down for a while,
你忘了吗
don't you remember?
我
I...
我忘了
I don't.
这样的话 我们去信标学院
In that case, we go to Beacon.
你说的这些词 我全都听不懂
I don't know what any of those words mean.
跨陆传输 是大♥陆♥之间的传输系统
The CCT is our Cross Continental Transmit System,
我们世界中的王国 都用这个沟通
it's how the kingdoms of our world communicate.
但如果故障了
But if that's not working,
就得去找奥兹平教授了
then Ozpin is our next best option.
为何跨陆传输还没修好
Why isn't the CCT fixed yet?
他们是在开派对吗
What are they doing, having a party?
你竟然还在开派对
电影精选列表