I can't believe you're having a party.
爸 你好像完全不关心
Father, you're acting like it doesn't matter
通信系统故障的事
that the communication system is down!
魏丝 不跟朋友联♥系♥没啥大不了的
Weiss, you can handle being away from your friends
就几个月时间
for a few months.
你明知事情不对劲 却一如往常
You know something is wrong but, as usual,
不愿为了大众牺牲尘晶
you won't sacrifice the dust needed to help people!
修复跨陆传输不是我的责任
It's not my job to fix the CCT.
我们不做 谁来做
If not us, then who?
呃
Uh...
-我刚刚说到哪里 -啊
-Uh, what was I saying before? -Ugh!
你看见那西装的尺寸了吗
Did you see the size of that suit?
是的
Yes.
什么
Wha--
有人很失望 这不是一场变装派对
Someone's disappointed this isn't a costume party.
“罗马被烧毁 尼禄在享乐”
"Nero fiddled while Rome burned."
呃
Uh...
我看到你跟你♥爸♥争吵
I saw your outburst with your dad.
我也不怪你
Can't say I blame you.
不管在哪个宇宙 有钱人
The rich are the same in every universe,
都对别人的苦难不屑一顾
chronically ignorant to the plights of others.
我也不喜欢参加派对
I'm not one for parties, either.
以前还会找个密室 躲起来
I usually try to find some secret room to hole up in.
-你有没有试过 -嗯
-You ever tried it? -Mm...
如果没得选我会躲在尘晶实验室
a dust lab wouldn't be at the top of my preferred hiding places.
尘晶 啊
Dust? Huh.
你是说某种特别的灰尘
Like specific dust, or just... general dust?
雪倪家各种尘晶都做
Schnees deal in general dust.
我们不会限制自己
Can't allow ourselves to limit
可使用的自然能量来源
the natural energy sources we can use.
当然了
Of course.
因为灰尘是能量来源
Because dust is an energy source.
是啊
Right.
我还以为自己认识所有的上流家族
I thought I knew all the upper class families.
至少是能进实验室的家族
At least the ones that have access to labs.
我是远方来的
I'm from a little further out.
寒风王国 真空王国
Mistral? Vacuo?
是啊
Sure.
真是远道而来
Long way from home.
我叫布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce. Bruce Wayne.
你来过寒风王国
Ever been to Mistral?
你可以躲在货舱里
Hey, you can hide out back in the cargo hold.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你记得什么
What do you remember?
我们是朋友 是家人
We are friends. Family.
你说你叫布鲁斯·韦恩
Mm, Bruce Wayne, you said?
有小偷
Thief!
有人偷了我实验室的钥匙
Someone stole my lab key!
我刚刚说了 我喜欢躲在密室里
I did tell you I liked to hide in secret rooms at parties.
魏丝 我需要你的帮忙
Weiss. Wait! I need your help.
我不会帮小偷的忙
I don't help common thieves.
事情不太对劲
Something is wrong
而我可能知道原因了
and I think I may know what it is.
你现在很难读取你的记忆
Your memories. You're having a hard time connecting to them.
在脑中稍纵即逝 对吧
They're like soup in your brain, right?
拜托了
Please.
我们会抓到人的
We'll find them, sir.
小偷在这里
Here's your thief!
魏丝 听我说 我不是来自真空王国
Weiss, listen! I'm not from Vacuo!
也不是寒风王国 我不是树不子世界的人
Or Mistral! Or from Remnant at all!
我要去实验室找出
I have to get to a lab to figure out
我来此的原因 才能回家
what brought me here so I can go back!
哇哇哇 这倒很新鲜
Whoa, whoa, whoa! That's new.
是弗纳人
A Faunus!
哇
Whoa!
拜托 克拉克是怎么飞的
Oh, come on! How does Clark do this?
啊
Ugh!
他一定是白牙的人
He must work for the White Fang.
恐怖组织是吓不倒我们雪倪家族
But a terrorist organization will not scare the Schnees.
把他带走
Take him away.
白牙组织
White Fang?
魏丝 你知道我是对的
Weiss, you know I'm right!
我们是外面来的
You know we're out of place!
你怎么都不累
How are you not tired?
我们一路跑过来的
We ran the whole way!
是的 这就是我的外像力吧
Yeah. I guess it's my semblance?
只要我不在阴影中
As long as I'm not in the shade.
你说这是
You said it's the...
什么东西的具象化
The physical... something of my something?
这是元气的具象化
Physical manifestation of your Aura.
元气 对 基本上就是灵魂嘛
Auras. Right. Basically, your soul.
懂了 应该吧
Got it. I think.
你们觉不觉得这里有点冷清
Does this place feel sort of... empty to you guys?
路上都没有遇到其他人
We didn't run into anyone on the way here.
是啊
You're right,
但奥兹平教授一定会有答案
but Ozpin will have the answers.
我们相信他
He always does.
小阳
Yang?
布蕾克
Blake!
你也被卷入了这怪事中
You got pulled into this weirdness, too?
看来我们想法相同
Guess we all had the same idea.
-神奇女侠 -超人
-Wonder Woman? -Superman!
超人
Superman?
对 我们都叫他克拉克
Yeah, we just call him Clark.
这是我朋友戴安娜
This is my friend, Diana.
这是露比跟小阳
Diana, this is Ruby and Yang.
这是布蕾克
And this is Blake.
其他人也来了吗
Do we know if the others are here?
你是我第一个遇见的熟面孔
You're the first familiar face that I've seen.
算是熟面孔吧
Well, mostly familiar.
我们之前不是青少年吧
We weren't teenagers before this, right?
嗯 你记得哪些事
Well, uh, what do you remember?
只有一些片段
Just... flashes.
我们在战斗
We were fighting something.
跟某种大型机械
Something... mechanical. And big.
然后就只记得 我在困兽洲醒来
That's all I remember since waking up in Menagerie.
等等 你之前在困兽洲
Wait. You were in Menagerie?
那不是很远吗
Isn't that, like, a long trip?
你们何时到信标学院
When did you guys get to Beacon?
好像今早才出发的
It felt like we set out this morning.
这就是我
So, here I am.
躲在人群中的罪犯
A criminal hiding in plain view.
只需要黑塔的帮助
All with the help of a little black...
这一切都不对劲
This is... This is all wrong.
信标学院
Beacon...
已经崩塌了
It fell.
各位 这不对劲
Guys... this isn't right.
难怪我们会是青少年
That could explain why we're teens.
或许 是我们造成的
Maybe... Did we do this?
各位学生
Students!
奥兹平教授
Ozpin?
你知道这是怎么了吗
Do you know what's going on?
戮兽变得好奇怪
The Grimm are acting really weird!
还会喷雷射光
They shoot lasers!
你们不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
奥兹平教授 是你吗
Professor Ozpin? Is that you?
你也不该来的
Neither should you.
变身成小男孩 是他的外像力
Uh, is changing into a small boy his semblance?
不 我想不是的
No, I... I don't think so.
奥兹平已经死了
Ozpin died.
然后转生成奥斯卡
电影精选列表