你要教我怎么对付戮兽
Are you really telling me how to fight Grimm?
那是幻象
They're illusions.
这不是你的世界
This isn't your world.
实验室藏在戮兽身后
The lab's behind them, hidden.
有人不希望我们进去
Someone doesn't want us getting in there.
好吧 那他们要失望了
Well, have I got news for them.
你想办法把幻象关掉
Figure out how to shut them down!
魏丝 不要使用尘晶
Weiss! Stop using the dust!
-戮兽会吸取能量 -嗯
-They're feeding off of it! -Huh?
你不是说那是幻象
I thought you said they were illusions!
很逼真的幻象
They're good illusions!
很致命的幻象 懂了
Deadly illusions. Got it.
这门能开了吗
Any luck with the door?
有电流阻止外人进入
There's an electrical current preventing anyone from getting in.
我找到了弱点
I found a weakness,
但需要尖锐的东西突破
but I need something small enough to cut through.
嗯
Hmm.
快点
Hurry!
啊
Huh?
真可惜 你不是树不子世界的人
You know, it's a shame you're not from Remnant.
你挺适合这里的
It feels like you belong.
我觉得自己好可笑
I feel ridiculous.
什么 你不喜欢回到高中的感觉
What? You don't like being back in high school?
我不喜欢长尾巴
I don't like having an actual tail.
拜托 很适合你嘛
Oh, come on. It suits you!
你不知道坐起来多不自在
Well, you're not the one who keeps sitting on it.
你需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
我发现你很会耍弄武器
I've noticed you're really great with weapons.
因为这里没什么电子设备
And since we aren't around a lot of electronics out here,
我想说 我可能帮不上忙
I was thinking... I might not be a lot of help.
能不能教我几招
Could you show me a couple tricks?
我们有点忙
We're all a little busy here.
小莲 我可以问搭档
Ren, I can answer for myself.
不 诺拉 我知道 可是
No, Nora, I know, but--
我还以为这是一场
And I thought this was going to be
无聊的打怪游戏呢
a boring monster hunt.
噢 抱歉了
Ooh! Sorry about that.
老兄 我不是想
Hey, man, I'm not trying to--
不想干嘛
Not trying to what?
这是你第一次对我说这么多话
You know, this is the most you've said to me this whole time.
我话本来就不多
I don't say much to anyone!
两位
Guys...
我不想和强势沉默的人共事
Look I already work with a strong, silent type
看不起所有人
that looks down on everyone.
你也不是蝙蝠侠
And you're no Batman.
好了 两位 冷静点
Okay, everyone, calm down.
你又不是我老爸
And you're not my dad.
你的行为像个小孩
Well, you're acting like a kid.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我只是在想办法避免灾难
I'm trying to figure out how to avoid certain doom.
小孩才不会这样
That's not what kids do.
我们就是这样
That's what we do.
我们要保护大家
We have to protect everyone.
互相照顾
And take care of each other.
你又是谁 小不点
And who are you, pipsqueak?
-嘿 -钢骨
-Hey! -Cyborg!
我
I...
是的 很恶劣 我知道
Yeah. That sucked. I know.
我只是讨厌感觉 派不上用场
I just hate not feeling... useful.
我先去侦察吧
I'm gonna... scout.
去冷静一下
Clear my head.
你没事吧
You okay?
我当队长也有一阵子了
I've been doing this leader thing for a while now and...
有时候觉得
And sometimes it's...
有时候真是太
Sometimes it's just so...
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
不管怎么做 都会带来灾难
Like, everything you do is the end of the world.
做什么都没用
And nothing can stop it.
你也知道 这种感觉不会消失
Just so you know, that doesn't go away.
即使长大了也一样
Even when you're a grown-up.
啊 抱歉 这
Ah, I'm sorry, it's...
你现在就跟小阳一样大 很难把你当回事
It's hard to take you seriously when you're Yang's age.
是啊
Yeah.
呃
Uh...
大事不妙了
Hey, we have a problem!
嗯
Hmm.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
她说戒指在桌子上
She said it was on the desk,
但我都仔细翻了两遍
but I've looked over the whole thing. Twice.
这本来就很简单的事
Oh, this would be so much easier
只要我手上有戒指
if I actually had my ring.
可以直接扫描桌子
I could just scan the desk.
这件珠宝
This piece of jewelry
真的对你很重要吧
is really important to you, huh?
那不仅仅是件珠宝
Oh, it's not just a piece of jewelry.
是我力量的源泉
It's... It's my strength,
是让我完整的东西
it's the thing that keeps me together,
没有了 没有了
and without it... Without it...
嘿 抱歉 我不知道
Hey, hey! I'm sorry. I didn't know.
所以你才没办法
Do you think that's why you haven't been able
驾驭外像力
to access your semblance?
我也经历过
I've been there.
你怎么克服的
How'd you access it?
呃
Uh...
有朋友相信我
A friend believed in me.
就这样
That's all?
试试吧
Try it out.
好吧
Fine.
蹲在地上 真不错
Doing floor time. Cool.
失败了也没关系
It's also okay if it doesn't happen.
什么 你说你相信我
What? You said you believed in me!
是的 杰西卡
I do, Jessica,
但你别给自己太大压力了
but you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself.
就算失败 也不代表你不好
You're no less of a person if you can't.
-杰西卡 -怎么了
-Jessica? -What?
成功了吗
Did it work?
我的戒指
My ring?
我听得见你的声音 我穿梭了吗
I can hear you. Did I go anywhere?
没有 你还坐在地板上
No, you're still on the floor.
-怎么回事 -我
-What's going on? -I...
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
在一间白色的房♥间 没有窗户
It's a white room. No windows.
也没有门 我出不去
No doors. And I can't get out.
我不喜欢被困住的感觉
I... I don't like being trapped.
什么 这是什么
What? What is that?
有种不同的感觉
It feels different.
这是我的外像力
It's my semblance.
能增强别人的外像力
I help enhance... whatever yours is.
再试试吧
Try again.
没办法
Ugh, I can't.
我有了戒指 但戒指没有用
I have the ring, but it's not working!
好
Okay.
跟我说说吧
Talk to me about it.
成功的时候会有什么感觉
What does it feel like when it works?
我以前
I used to...
我以前不想要这能力
I used to not want it.
觉得我不配拥有
I didn't feel like I deserved it.
在我的世界 这是力量的象征
It's a symbol of power on my world,
但也应该是归属的象征
but it's also supposed to be a symbol of belonging.
我一直想找到归属感 希望
And I always wanted to belong, so badly,
电影精选列表