自己名实相符
to fit into my skin.
但我就是这样
And yet here I was,
永远跟朋友们不一样
forever different than my friends.
因为戒指给了我
Because the ring brought experiences
他们无法想像的体验
that they could never imagine,
但我也不希望他们
that they'll never have to live through, but...
经历这带来的一切
But I never want them to live through.
但有了戒指 我至少
But at least, with the ring,
能感到一切得以控制
I always felt like I had control.
我可以创造出
I could construct whatever I wanted,
我所能想像的一切
whatever I could imagine,
即使一切都失控了
even if everything was out of my hands.
在一团混乱之中
And somehow in the in-between,
一切都能静下来
everything got all quiet.
我能找到自己
I could find myself.
你改变了房♥间
Oh, you changed the room!
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
这本来是奥兹平的办公室 现在变成全白的
This was Ozpin's office, but now it's that white space!
或者这里一直都不是奥兹平的办公室
Or we were never in Ozpin's office.
或者不是在树不子世界
Or on Remnant at all.
我们一直都在这个空间里
This is where we've been all along.
你的戒指
Your ring, it...
好像能揭露事情的真♥相♥
It sounds like it gets to the truth of things.
你的真♥相♥
The truth of you.
这一定就是你的外像力
I bet... I bet that's what your semblance does, too.
不管有没有戒指
With or without the ring.
我们不在你的世界或我的世界
We aren't in your world! Or mine!
一切都是幻觉
This is all an illusion!
没有门
Ugh! There's no door!
我们出不去
I can't get out!
除非这也是幻象
Unless that's an illusion, too.
如果是幻象
And if this guy's an illusion...
你要做什么
What are you doing?
等等
Hold on!
杰西卡 你
Jessica, is it--
住手 住手
Stop... Stop...
皮拉
Pyrrha!
住手 住手
Stop... Stop...
这疼痛肯定是真实的
Okay... that definitely felt like real pain.
我们要通知其他人
We have to tell the others.
如果这全是幻象
If we are in an illusion,
表示有人把我们的意识
then we were all brought here by someone
传送到了这里
that can transfer our consciousness.
那个幕后主使
And whoever brought us here...
正在控制这个空间
must be controlling this place.
哎呀
Ow!
还顺利吗
So... How's it going?
肿起来了而已
Just swell.
跟家乡真不一样
It's different than home.
这里 我不必想像手镯就能飞
There, I don't have to imagine gauntlets to fly,
不用套索就能有力量
or a lasso for strength.
那些是你在你世界所拥有的能力
Those are powers you have on your world?
就这样凭空出现
And they just... happen?
大家有不同的背景
They come from different places.
我有众神赐予的神力
Mine are a gift from the gods.
超人的力量或多或少来自太阳
Superman's come from the sun, more or less.
我们都自己学会了 拯救世界的方法
Each of us learned how to save the world on our own.
至少你们有同伴一起学能力
At least you guys learned together.
谁在开船
Who's flying the ship?
自动驾驶
Autopilot.
到擎天王国附近警报会响
I set the proximity alert for when we get near Atlas.
戮兽怎么办 会飞吗
What about Grimm? Can they fly?
有些会 戮兽出现也会有警报
Some can. The alert will sound for them, too.
戮兽会受负面情绪吸引
Grimm are attracted to negative emotions,
感觉这里的负面能量有不少
and something tells me we might have a lot of those right now.
你必须保持专注
You have to stay focused.
随时随地
All the time.
尽量啦
Hmm. Just about.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
跟你们相处真好
It's nice here. With you guys.
我真的很喜欢我的团队 可是
I like my team. I really do. But...
他们不懂我
they don't understand.
团队就是这样
That happens with teams.
我跟小阳一开始也闹不合
Yang and I didn't exactly get along at first.
但现在
But now...
不是 我从小就是战士
No. I grew up like a warrior.
我们整座岛都是战士
On an island with other warriors.
我们一起训练 一起战斗
We trained together, fought together.
就像我们
Like us.
是啊
Yeah.
但我的队友
But my teammates, they...
他们成长环境跟我不同
They didn't grow up like I did.
他们有时会不懂 身为战士的意义
They don't always understand what being a warrior means.
感觉他们很幸运
They sound lucky.
从来都不需要担心自己
They've never had to worry they were going to die
上学时会丢掉性命
just from going to school.
训练就像你的生命
To train like your life
不幸的是 你朋友的生命也依赖于此
or, worse, your friends' lives depend on it.
不得不面对这样的事实
To have to live with the fact that
即你很有可能会失去他们
there's a real chance you're going to lose them.
他们有真正的童年
They had a childhood.
布蕾克
Blake...
怎么回事
What was that?
戮兽来了
Grimm!
看看戮兽要找什么
Let's see what they're after.
小阳 打开舱门
Yang, open the hatch!
该不会是我想的那样吧
Are you really doing what I think you're doing?
戴安娜也说了 我们是战士
You heard Diana, we're warriors!
哇 好了 冷静
Whoa. Okay! Easy. Easy.
好
All right.
布蕾克
Blake!
戮兽会吸收尘晶
It's absorbing the dust!
快点俯冲
Pitch the ship!
相信我
Trust me!
做得好
Nice job!
我们还在学校里
We're still in the school?
强 陷阱 我们被困住了
Jaune... Trapped! We're trapped!
强
Jaune?
谁会这样对我们
Ugh! Who could be doing this to us?
-强 -嘘
-Jaune? -Shh.
是你吗
Is that you?
你有没有听到
Do you hear her?
强 有人在控制这个空间
Jaune, someone is controlling this space.
你听到的
Whatever you're hearing...
一定是幻觉
It's not real.
当然是幻觉 她已经死了
Of course it's not real. She's gone.
真的吗 强
Really, Jaune?
-她 -你不可能在这里
-She? -You can't be here.
不然是谁在说话呢
Who do you think you're hearing?
我知道这不是真的 我看见白色房♥间了
I know this isn't real. I saw the white room.
我现在需要看清现实 杰西卡
I could really use a dose of reality right now, Jess.
你能不能控制这条走廊
Can you take control of this hallway?
我尽力了 我
I'm trying-- I... I...
我可以帮忙 请我帮忙吧
Let me. I can help. Just ask.
好啦 皮拉 帮帮我们
Fine! Pyrrha, help us!
那是什么
What was that?
你们这里有龙
You guys have dragons?
通常没有 这是双足飞龙
Not normally! And it's a Wyvern!
呃
Uh...
那 现在怎么办
So... what do we do?
电影精选列表