当然 我的母亲一辈子都重来没有洗过厕所
No, my mother never cleaned a toilet in her life.
也许那是她的问题
Maybe that was her problem.
我的母亲
My mother...
我的母亲 教会了我 什么是统治这个宇宙的必要手段
My mother taught me what was necessary to rule in this universe.
例如杀人是吗
Like killing people?
我创造了生命
I create life!
然后再毁掉它
And I destroy it.
生命
Life...
本身就是件消耗品 朱庇特
is an act of consumption... Jupiter.
人们活着
To live...
就是在消耗
is to consume.
现在你星球上的人类
Now, the human beings on your planet...
仅仅是等待 转换成资本的资源而已
are merely a resource waiting to be converted into capital.
这份庞大的事业
And this entire enterprise
只是一个机器上的一小部分
is just a small part in a vast...
这巨大而美丽的机器遵从于发展
and beautiful machine defined by evolution,
它的目的只有一个
designed to a single purpose...
创造利润
to create profit.
如果这就是你母亲教我的 我知道你为什么恨她
If that's what your mother taught you, then I can see why you hated her.
我爱我的母亲
I loved my mother.
但是你却试图杀掉我
And yet, you're trying to kill me.
我母亲
My mother...
让我明白了 每一个人类社会都是一个金字塔
made me understand that every human society is a pyramid
有些人总是比其他人重要
and that some lives will always matter more than others.
最好还是接受现实
It is better to accept this...
而不是装作若无其事
than to pretend it isn't... true.
所以你就杀了她
Is that why you killed her?
你太放肆了
How dare you?
我知道因为你的身份有些话你说不出口
I know because of who and what you are, you're unable to say this...
我来替你说吧
so I'll say it for you.
在联邦首府你撒谎了 因为你是个猎人
You lied in the commonwealth because you're a Hunter...
注定要一生都要狩猎的猎人
who's been searching for one thing his whole life.
你这一生追寻的只有一件事
You survived so long without it,
一直到现在也没结果 也许你已经找到了
the fact that you may have found it terrifies you,
被吓到了 但最重要的是眼下她被困在那
but not as much as the fact that she's down there...
就在那团巨大的星云当中
buried in several tons of hurricane.
如果你想再见到她 就听听我的忠告
And if you wanna see her again, then you take my advice...
直接冲过去 把她救出来
you get down there and you start digging.
这是放弃皇位的声明
This is a notice of abdication.
承认你没有行使皇权的能力
You will confess your genetic incapacity to rule
并将所有财产传给第一顺序继承人
and you will return the title to its natural heir.
我的家人在哪
Where's my family?
妈妈 哦 天哪
Mom! Oh, God.
我 你想要我做什么我都同意
I... I will do whatever it is that you want,
只要让神盾把我的家人安全的带走
so long as the Aegis can get my family out of here safely.
你没有资格在这跟我讲条件
You are in no position to negotiate.
停下 停下 停下
Stop. Stop, stop!
我同意 求你了 你赢了
I will do anything. Please, you win. I beg of you, stop.
我求你了
Please.
怀斯先生 作为记录在案行动
Mr. Wise, as a matter of public record,
我必须声明我强烈反对这种鲁莽的行为
I must inform you that I strongly advise against this reckless course of action
你基本上没有生还的可能
that will almost certainly cost you your life.
知道了
Understood.
从私人角度 我想说你的确是个难得的勇士
Off the record, I will tell you that you're a man of rare courage...
预祝你旗开得胜
and I pray your aim is true.
谢谢
Thank you.
把权力和财产归还给原始继承人
And hereby return the title to its original heir,
布莱姆·埃布拉赛克斯
Balem Abrasax.
一旦我按了这儿
Once I seal this...
你多久会去收割地球
How long until you harvest the earth?
我可以向你保证你不会看到的
I can promise that you will not see it.
到底多久
But how long?
你之前不知道收割事 过的不是也挺好的吗
You knew nothing of harvesting before. Why should it matter now?
别忘了 你来的目的
Remember why you're here.
我来这是为了保护我的家人
I came here to try to protect my family.
按下印♥章♥
Seal that sheave,
你和你的家人就能平平安安的回家去了
and you and your family will return home safely.
如果我不按印♥章♥
If I don't seal this...
就算你杀了我你也不能碰地球
you can't touch the earth, even if you kill me.
是这样吗
Is that right?
那个星球是属于我的
That planet belongs to me.
这是我的权利
It is my right.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你要想清楚自己在干什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
我已经很清楚了 无论你对我和我的家人做什么
I am making sure that whatever you do to me and my family,
你都没有机会对其他人下手
you're not able to do to anyone else's.
这可不是游戏
This is not a game.
我也不是我弟弟或者我亲姐姐
I am not my brother or my sister.
-如果你敢 -很抱歉 领主大人
-If you do not seal... -Beg pardon, My Lord.
-奈特先生 -有紧急情况
-Mr. Night! -It is an emergency!
船舰严重受损
The grav-hull is ruptured.
发生了连锁性爆♥炸♥
The gas is reacting to the stock works.
快按下印♥章♥
You seal it now.
快按印♥章♥
Seal it now!
领主 冷静点 她现在还没退位呢
My Lord, is that advisable without the abdication?
杀了她
Kill her!
给 拿着这个 带着家人快走
Here, take this. Get your family out.
等等
Wait.
避免以后没有机会
In case we don't get the chance again.
走
Go.
警报显示提炼厂有爆♥炸♥发生
I'm getting readings from the refinery.
已经失去平衡 正在快速下沉
It's destabilized. Sinking fast.
船长 通道打开了 是他们在撤离
Captain, the gate's open. It's an evacuation.
我们靠过去 纳什
Get us down there, Nesh.
你就像她一样 没有勇气开枪
You're just like her. You won't pull that trigger.
朱庇特
Jupiter!
你伤了我
You hurt me.
我会让你后悔的
And I'm gonna make you regret it.
-船长 发现求救信♥号♥♥ -是陛下
-Captain, I'm tracking a ping. -Is it Her Majesty?
讯号♥来源不明 我正在锁定
Signature unknown. Attempting to lock in.
我是神盾的新任船长 收到信♥号♥♥ 你能说话吗
This is Captain Tsing of the Aegis. We are tracking. Can you click back?
我是凯恩 太好了
This is Caine. Yes!
有几位家人 能允许他们上船吗
I have the family. Can you extract?
凯恩 我们坚持不了太久 尽量多争取时间
Caine, we can't wait long! Give me every second you can.
这场面很熟悉吧 妈妈
Is this familiar, Mother?
你是不是像我一样想起了那个场景
Does some part of you remember this like I do?
我记得开始是这样
Well, this is how it began!
我们在吵架
We were fighting.
你还记得你说过什么吗
Do you remember what you said?
我记得你说过什么
I remember what you said.
你跟我说 你讨厌你的生活
You told me you hated your life.
这就是事实
It's the truth.
而且你求我动手的
And you begged me to do it.
是你求我动手的
You begged me to do it!
我不是你该死的母亲
I am not your damn mother.
朱庇特 深呼吸
Jupiter. Just breathe.
没事了 呼吸
Just breathe.
我的家人呢 安全了
My family? They're safe.
医生 我们坚持不了多久了
Medic! We can't hold much longer!
升起通道 快
Set a portal. Now!
船长 不用我告诉您这有多危险
Captain, I don't need to tell you how dangerous it is to...
那就别说 我答应过帮他争取每一秒
Then don't! I promised every second I could.
哦 不
Oh, no.
还剩12秒 接近临界点了
Twelve ticks to portal. Eruption imminent!
通道打开了 快点 凯恩
Portal's open! Come on, Caine.
引擎要爆♥炸♥了
Core-gen's about to blow!
关闭
Now!
-大家都没事吧 -没事 船长
-Everyone all right? -Aye, Captain.
船长 这是怎么回事 又收到怀斯先生的信♥号♥♥了
Captain, I don't understand, but I'm pinging Mr. Wise again.
什么
What?