你还是不相信我 宁愿相信我雇的那个人
You still don't trust me. Even though you trust the man I hired.
我很抱歉 你永远也不能跟怀斯先生说话
I'm sorry, but talking to Mr. Wise is no longer possible.
为什么
Why?
他攻击了一名官员 杀了很多守卫
He attacked a servitant and destroyed a host of guards.
考虑到他的案底 我不得不把他交还给当局
Given his history, I was advised to return him to the authorities.
你并不了解他 是吧
You do know what he did, don't you?
但是你仍然信任他
And you still trust him.
真是美女和野兽
Beauty and her beast.
你为什么不早告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me sooner?
这样你才会求我
So you can plead for this.
其实法律已经对他和阿毕宁做出了 赦免和
The original Rite of Pardon and Reinstatement my law has procured...
恢复原职的判决
...for him and Mr. Apini.
被我扣下了 我了解你的感觉 尽管你不承认
I kept it, knowing how you felt, even if you wouldn't admit it.
说句实话 如果我想这样对付你
To be fair, there was a time when I would have used something
机会有的是
like this against you.
如果你还能相信什么的话朱庇特
But now if you can believe anything, Jupiter,
你应该相信跟我的臣民比起来
you can believe that the life of one splice matters very little to me
一个基因改造人的生死算不了什么
compared to the lives of my subjects.
再见了琼斯小姐
Goodbye, Miss Jones.
泰塔斯
Titus.
我同意
I'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你真要和一个无法信任的人并肩作战
Sure you want to go into a fight with someone you can't trust?
你手下有能闯入布满战锤禁区的吗
Has anyone in your crew ever broke through a field of warhammers?
怎么回事
What happened?
基萨出问题了 没法重新编码
Kiza's got the bug. Couldn't afford the recode.
我爱我女儿 凯恩
I love my daughter, Caine.
她是我这辈子最美好的事
She's the only good thing I've done with this life.
你也会这么做的
You would have done the same.
还有没有别的什么家人需要救的
Are there any other family issues that I should know about?
没了 贷款呢
No. Loans?
债务问题
Money problems?
没有 还不错 走吧
No. He's good. Let's go.
哦 我的天哪
Holy crap.
到达时空门 九秒后开始拦截
Portal at mass. Nine ticks to intercept.
埃布拉赛克斯D 伽马九号♥飞船 我们是神盾
Abrasax clipper D-gamma-nine, this is the Aegis.
请关闭引擎 接受登船检查
Cut your engines and prepare to be boarded.
神盾要求登船检查 殿下
The Aegis are demanding to board, sire.
不惜任何代价 不能让他们登船
Do what you must, but keep them off this ship.
战锤启动了
Warhammers are launching.
开始了
Here we go.
陛下
Your Highness.
这些是什么人 仿真人
Who are all these people? Just Sims.
所有皇家婚礼的必备之物
A necessary feature for all royal weddings.
就像我说过的 这场婚礼要的是形式
As I told you, these are matters of state,
而不是感情 我们开始吧
not of the heart. Shall we begin?
冲进去
Let's hit it!
我 泰塔斯·埃布拉赛克斯 娶朱庇特·琼斯为妻
I, Titus Abrasax, take Jupiter Jones to be my wife.
我做出此项决定是经过深思熟虑 和完全自愿
I enter into this union being of sound mind and of my own volition.
请殿下把手放在这儿 接收这段婚姻的标志
Would my liege place his hand here to receive the signifying bond?
你去左边 我去右边
Break left, I'm going right!
我中弹了
I'm hit!
该你了
Your turn.
你哪中弹了 斯丁格
Where are you at, Stinger?
-我丢失一个翼板 -我知道了
-I've lost a wing plate! -I got you!
转 转 转
Go, go, go, go, go!
我 朱庇特·琼斯
I, Jupiter Jones,
愿奉泰塔斯·埃布拉赛克斯为夫
take Titus Abrasax to be my husband.
我做出此项决定
"I enter into this union being... "
我做出此项决定
I enter into this union...
是经过深思熟虑 和完全自愿
being of sound mind... and of my own volition.
我们安全了
We're clear!
请陛下把手放在这儿 接受这段婚姻的标志
Would Your Majesty place her hand here to receive the signifying bond?
我追踪到了高仿人的活动 她一定就在那
I'm tracking heavy SIM activity. That's gotta be where she is.
掩护我
Cover me!
怎么了 是什么声音
What's going on? What was that?
不
No.
凯恩
Caine?
怀斯先生 你的睿智真是人如其名啊
Mr. Wise, you are as resourceful as promised.
整件事就是一场骗局
This whole thing was nothing but a lie.
你的戒指生效了吗 没有
Was the ring executed? No.
只要你戴上戒指 他就会杀了你
Once you were married he was going to murder you.
他在把我扔进太空的那一刻告诉我的
He told me right before he threw me out the airlock.
说实话 我觉得我妈妈确实没有你这么漂亮
Honestly, I don't believe my mother was ever as beautiful,
也没你这么好骗 我的爱人
or as gullible as you, my dear.
要杀他吗
May I kill him?
带我离开这就行
Just get me out of here.
-陛下 -别再这么叫我
-Your Majesty? -Please, don't call me that.
他会付出代价的
Titus will pay.
-西恩舰长已经提前 -无所谓了
-Captain Tsing has already filed... -I don't care.
你越在意
The more you care,
这个世界伤害你的机会就越大
the more the world finds ways to hurt you for it.
你的赦免令 恭喜你了
That's your pardon. Congratulations.
你和斯丁格再次成为一名战士
You and Stinger are officially skyjackers again.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们在联邦首府的时候 -我不想说话
-When we were in the commonwealth... -I don't wanna talk.
我现在只想马上回家
I really just wanna go home.
妈妈 哦 天哪 尼诺
Mom? Oh, God, no. Nino?
晚安好 尊敬的陛下
Good evening, Your Majesty.
别冲动 丁戈
Easy, Dingo.
我的家人在哪
Where's my family?
运气好的话 也许他们现在还没受到什么伤害
Well, we can all only hope that they remain unharmed.
我知道你继承了埃布拉赛克斯家族的坏脾气
I see you have the standard issue Abrasax temper.
产权转让现在已经完成了
A transfer of title has already been processed.
你和你的领主正在进入他人领地
You and your Lord are trespassing in this precinct.
我们对现行法令了解的非常透彻
We are aware of all current legalities.
我是受托来向陛下转告一个提议
I have been instructed to offer your grace a proposal.
-什么提议 -请你跟我 去见我的领主
-What proposal? -You are to come with me to meet My Lord.
然后 宣布放弃你的权利
They will abdicate your title
最为回报 我的领主会动用他的一切力量
and in return My Lord guarantees that he will do everything in his power
以确保不伤害你 和你的家人
to see that no harm comes to you or your family.
你不能这么做 陛下 绝不能相信他
You can't do it, Your Majesty. You cannot trust these people.
如果放弃 你就等于失去了保护
If you abdicate, you'll have nothing to protect yourself.
如果我不去 你就会杀了他
You're going to kill them if I don't come with you.
我的陛下 我怎么能干出这种伤天害理的事
Your Majesty, I could not even consider such an abhorrent crime.
-他在说谎 -你伤害我了怀斯先生
-He's lying. -You wound me, Mr. Wise.
如果我想伤害你奈特先生 你现在已经死了
If I were trying to wound you, Mr. Night, you wouldn't be breathing.
如果一定要皆大欢喜的话
If it makes everyone feel warm and cozy,
可以让神盾的人跟着我们
the Aegis is welcome to follow us.
不 她哪都不会跟你去的
No. She won't be going anywhere with you.
那好吧 我会告诉领主你拒绝了他的提议
Very well. I will inform My Lord you have rejected his offer.
等一下
Wait.
他们是我的家人
This is my family.
可这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我知道
I know...
这不是你的决定
but it's not your decision.
我是葛瑞根 请求登陆
This is Greeghan, on approach.
我们后面有尾巴
We have an escort.
纳什先生跟紧点 怀斯先生追踪功能失效了
Mr. Nesh, keep us close. Mr. Wise, that pacing's not helping.
时空门已经准备就绪了 长官
The gate is prepped and standing by, sir.
西恩船长 关闭通道 申请护盾
Captain Tsing! They're closing the vortex! Shields up!
全速前进
Accelerate to full.
-通信全部中断了 船长 -重力驱动没有响应
-We've lost all Nav-com, Captain! -Grav-drive not responding!
护盾失效了
Shields failing!
快冲过去 纳什
Get us out of here, Nesh!
该死的
Damn it.
我的家人在哪
Where's my family?
你真不应该回来
You should have stayed dead.
我不是你的母亲
I am not your mother.