Oh, hi. Come in.
陛下最好先吃点这个
Your Majesty might want to take a few of these.
通过时空入口时 胃里会很难受的
Portaling can be a little rough on the royal bowels.
哦 没事 我的胃可是很坚强的
Oh. Well, my bowels are anything but royal.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才那位夫人说了 你现在是皇族了
You heard the lady down there. You're an Abrasax now.
不 不是 我还是琼斯
No, no, I am a Jones.
除了 生气的时候会变成波洛特尼科夫
Well, except when I'm mad, then I'm a Bolotnikov.
如果你是普通人 神盾不会派战舰
If that's all you were, you would not be on an Aegis cruiser
接你去联邦首府
headed to the hall of titles.
对了
Yeah.
斯丁格说你攻击过一个有身份的人
Stinger said that you attacked an entitled once.
-斯丁格的嘴太快了 -是真的吗
-Stinger talks too much. -Is it true?
很重要吗
Does it matter?
对不起 我知道这很冒昧 其实只是想试着理解你
Sorry, I get it's none of my business. I was just trying to understand.
其实我也不知道为什么会那么做
Look, the truth is... I don't know why I did it. I...
我甚至都不记得 我咬过人
I don't even remember doing it. It just happened.
我们都有过失去理智的时候
We all do things we can't explain.
他们说是基因的问题 我的
They said it was... in my genes. A...
我的基因构成有缺陷
defect of my genomgineering.
这倒是能解释我的很多事
Could explain a lot of things about me.
例如 我有一种不寻常的能力
Like the fact that I have an uncanny ability
爱上一个不爱我的人
to fall for men that don't fall for me.
这就像我内心的罗盘强烈的指向这个不该爱的人
It's like my internal compass needle points straight at Mr. Wrong.
也许这就是我的基因
Maybe it's my genes.
也许我的基因构成也有缺陷
Maybe I have defective engineering too.
如果真是这样
And if that's the case...
有什么方法补救吗
is there any way to fix it?
你现在已经是皇族了
You are royalty now.
我是基因改造人 你不明白这意味着什么
I'm a splice. You don't understand what that means, but...
但是和你相比 我就像只狗一样
I have more in common with a dog than I have with you.
我喜欢狗 我一直都喜欢狗
I love dogs, I've always loved dogs.
-我 我应该走了 陛下 -好吧
-I should go, Your Majesty. -Right.
-最好坐下 系上安全带 -好 知道了
-You need to strap in before we portal. -Right, okay.
我喜欢狗
"I love dogs?"
欢迎您 陛下
Welcome, Your Majesty,
欢迎来到人口稠密拥挤不堪的我们称为 家的地方
to the overpopulated, oozing cesspool we humbly call "home. "
我在阿布凯什服役三♥期♥了
I did three tours in Abukesh,
一场战役就耗损士兵两百万
a battle that cost the lives of two million soldiers,
我宁愿回到那去 也不愿跟这些政客打交道
and I'd rather be back there than have to deal with these bureaucrats.
欢迎陛下光临 我是您的星际律师鲍勃
Greetings, Your Majesty. I am intergalactic advocate Bob,
前来协助您处理一些程序上的问题
here to assist you through the ascension process.
材料
Sheave.
这位是尊敬的埃布拉赛克斯王国女王的转世者
This is the authentic recurrence of her ladyship the Abrasax sovereign,
我们来主张她应有的权利
and we have come to claim her title.
你需要先填写一份遗产申请表
You need to file an inheritance petition,
如果确认有效 就可以进行产权转让
and if the title is held, you'll need a transfer of title.
谢谢
Thank you.
先去服务中心九楼八部门要一份申请表 下一位
File a quit claim through central services, section nine-eighteen. Next.
先去遗嘱控管部 做资质验证和基因身份鉴别
You need a title survey and geneprint identification from wills and trusts.
还有税务审查部门提供的税码 我没有办法收
Yeah, I can't touch this without a tax number from the revenue review.
我这里是税务申报 不负责税务的审查
This is revenue request, not revenue review.
申请税务识别码之前
必须先通过资质验证
没有税务识别码 不能申请资质验证
We can't get the title without the tax I. D.
这我不管
要多少钱
10星币
大家都知道贿赂行为和我的内置程序是不相容的
It goes without saying that graft is incompatible with my programming.
你好像掉了什么东西
I think you dropped something.
来 凹处按下大拇指
Press your thumb in the depression.
图章部门在地下33号♥
Seals and signets are on sub-thirty-three.
行了 陛下
Your Majesty.
嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯
Well, well, well, well.
这的确是我的活
This is what I have to deal with.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
是的 非常好
Yeah, very nice.
我能请您将胳膊放在这吗 陛下
Would Your Majesty kindly place your wrist here?
好的
Yes.
-手心向上 -抱歉
-Palm up, please. -Sorry.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
好了
Very good.
很好
Yes!
好
Okay.
-酷 -非常漂亮 真的非常漂亮
-It's cool. -Very nice. Very, very nice indeed.
这是您的法典和指导说明
Now, here is your code and conduct guide
还有您的皇家资源授权书
and your royal ways and means commission.
这个要填写一个有军事素养的人做为您指定的皇家警卫
And file this with a legion administrator for your royal guard appointment.
-明白吗 -明白
-Yes? -Okay.
好 请接受我的祝贺 陛下
Well, congratulations, Your Majesty...
还有我最深切的悼念
And my deepest condolences.
谢谢
Thank you?
我以后再也不抱怨机动车管理中心了 再也不会了
I will never complain about the DMV... ever again.
哦 你成功了 正式的成为皇族一员了
Well, you did it. It's official. You are now entitled.
能有什么用 能随便停车 还是自♥由♥出入
Entitled to what? Like, free parking? Key to the city?
我是说 这究竟意味着什么
I mean, what does it even really mean?
意味着陛下的生活将彻底改变 如果你愿意的话
It means Your Majesty's life is gonna change... if she wants it to.
你再说一遍
Can you say that again?
就是陛下那个词
Just the "Your Majesty" part.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
真有意思
That's interesting.
当别人这么叫我 我会很不舒服
When other people say it, it makes me really uncomfortable.
但听你说
But when you say it...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不得不承认 的确有些东西我想要改变
I will admit there are things about my life that I would like to change,
但我不会变成另一个人
but that doesn't make me a different person. It doesn't...
不会改变对我来说很重要的事 和关心我的人
it doesn't change the things that matter to me, or who I care about.
我还是原来的我
I'm still the same me.
这我相信 陛下
If Your Majesty says so.
你对皇族天生敏感
Well, you're the one with the entitled instinct.
难道现在就一点反应都没有吗
Is there something happening to you right now?
你就 不想扑上来咬我吗
Does any part of you wanna bite me?
不
No.
好吧 有可能
Well, maybe.
来吧
Go ahead.
陛下怎么能这么确定
How can Your Majesty be so sure...
不是像你说的 你的指南针坏了呢
if, as you've said, your "compass is broken"?
你来证明吧
Tell me that I'm wrong.
你曾经为泰塔斯工作 但现在不是了
You used to work for Titus, but that's not true anymore.
你 为什么留下来
So, why stick around?
为什么要帮我
Why help me?
是因为斯丁格
Because of Stinger.
他说 如果我们帮你 你就能帮助我们回到军队
He thinks if we help you, then you might help us get back in the legion.
-明白了 -原来我们都爱说谎
-I see. -Good to know we're both liars.
什么意思
What is this?
抱歉
Sorry.
您好 怀斯先生
Hello, Mr. Wise.
别再做无谓的抵抗了
Don't make this harder than it has to be.
抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
欢迎 女王陛下
Welcome, Your Majesty.
我是泰塔斯·埃布拉赛克斯
I am Titus Abrasax,
埃布拉赛克斯家族第三继承人
third primary of the house of Abrasax,
允许我用最诚挚的敬意
and it is my profound honor...
欢迎您
to meet you.
你未经允许就胁持我到这里
You are aware that by detaining me without consent,
直接违反了法令第27条第六款
you are in direct violation of statute twenty-seven-b-stroke-six.
陛下这么快就对法令如此的了解了
Your Highness is a quick study of the entitled code, I see.
我还知道如果你不让我去我想去的地方
I also know that I can file a tax grievance against you
我可以向上申诉
unless you take me directly where I want to go.
我很乐意送您去任何地方
I'd be delighted to take you wherever you'd like.
那就送我回家
I'd like to go home.
没问题
Very well.
-准备去地球 -明白 我的领主
-Set a course for earth. -At once, My Lord.