-嗨 你们好 -怀斯 你在哪
-Hello in there. -Wise, where are you?
看看窗外就知道了
Why don't you take a look out your window?
现在是不是能给我们开门了
You might want to open the door for us or something.
朱庇特
Jupiter.
朱庇特 起床了 去煮咖啡
Jupiter, get up. Make the coffee.
早上好 尼诺
Morning, Nino.
谢谢你
不客气
早上好 妈妈
Morning, mama.
早餐做好了
-朱庇特 -干嘛
-Jupiter. -Yeah?
-要帮忙吗 -做完了
-Need help? -All done.
别说了
English, please.
弗拉迪
Vladie.
我说 朱庇特
Look, Jupiter...
我知道我们总是不太默契
I know we don't always see eye to eye.
但是
But...
-我 -送给你的 亲爱的
-well... -For you, my dear.
为什么 今天不是我生日
Why, you guys? It's not even my birthday.
弗拉迪告诉我们你为什么需要钱了
Vladie told us what you wanted the money for.
不是吧 不
You didn't. No.
你是认真的
Are you serious?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
-我们都有份 -谢谢
-We all pitched in. -Thank you.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
Your father was good man...
我一直都非常爱他
and I loved him very much.
这是你该得的
And you should have this.
能把它拿到屋顶去吗
Could we take it up to the roof?
真不好意思
I'm so sorry. I...
-我还有个约会 -什么
-I actually have a date. -What?
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 很有钱吗
Is he Russian? Is he rich?
-他有弟弟吗 -他想买♥♥大电视吗
-Does he have a younger brother? -Does he need a big television?
他会打扫吗 他叫什么
How is he with a mop? What's his name?
-最重要的是什么星座 -我不知道
-More importantly, what's his sign? -I don't know.
你可能会说我的家庭很复杂
I guess you can say my family's complicated the way
其实很多家庭都很复杂的
that most families are complicated.
-你会告诉他们吗 -说我拥有整个地球
-You think you'll ever tell them? -What, that I own the earth?
开玩笑 他们会把我关起来的
Are you kidding me? They'd have me locked up.
我也不会怪他们
And I wouldn't blame them either.
而且 我还没明白这对我究竟意味着什么
Besides... I'm still trying to understand exactly what it means myself.
也许意味着陛下的星球
Well, maybe it just means that Your Majesty's planet
将要有一个跟预定计划完全不同的未来
has a different future than the one that was planned for it.
再说一遍
Say that again.
是说 尊敬的陛下
You mean... "Your Majesty"?
我喜欢听你这样叫我
That really works for me.
-是吗 -对
-Yeah? -Yeah.
好吧
All right.
看着
Come on.
这个也不错呀
That ain't bad either.
我会慢慢习惯的
Well, I can get used to this.
准备好了
You ready?
看看我的
Watch this.