Protocol actually says
大多数地球人都会以为是在做梦
that most Terrsies will say that this has to be a dream.
因为只有在梦里 这一切才能解释的通
Yeah, because a dream is the only way any of this makes sense.
那也未必
Compared to what?
在梦里你就能接受自己 并不是这茫茫宇宙中
The idea that you're the only intelligent species...
唯一的智慧生命 地球也不是唯一拥有智慧生命的星球
on the only inhabitable planet in a universe so full of planets...
这样的星球在宇宙中不知有多少个
...you don't have a number to describe how many there are?
-你是说你是外星人 -是基因改造人
-Are you saying you're an alien? -Genomgineered human.
他们把我和狼的DNA融合在一起
They cut my DNA with the DNA of something like a wolf.
我是个基因战士 就是为战斗而生的
I'm a Lycantant, bred for the military, but...
但现在不再是了
that didn't work out for me.
-在诊所里的那些是 -外星人
-And those things at the clinic? -Keepers.
来自戴尔莱特星系 不过他们的使命
They're from the Diorite system, but they're genetically repurposed
是负责监视和看守
to act as monitors and watchdogs.
他们想要杀我
And they're trying to kill me?
-是的 -为什么
-Yes. -Why me?
我想肯定是他们搞错了
Please. This has to be a mistake.
他们可不会犯这种低级错误
These people don't make those kind of mistakes.
要是我不愿意 要是我不跟你走 要是我想回家呢
What if I say no? What if... I don't go with you? What if I go home?
他们还会再来杀我吗
What? Are they gonna come after me again?
知道消息 领主
An FTL, My Lord.
诊所那出了点麻烦 一个退役的战士搅了进来
There was a problem at the clinic. A former legionnaire was involved.
一个退役战士
A legionnaire?
-那个姑娘呢 -她还活着
-What about the girl? -Still alive.
那就把安♥全♥部♥署加倍 消灭任何靠近那星球的飞船
Double our security deployment. Destroy any ship that comes near the planet.
滚
Go!
哇哦
Wow.
-这就是飞行靴吗 -它可以改变重力的作用
-Are those flying boots? -They use the force of gravity,
让你能随时保持平衡 摆脱引力的控制
redirecting it into deferential equation slopes that you can surf.
是吗 为什么要摆脱引力
Yeah. I heard "gravity" and "surf. "
向上很难 向下很容易
Up is hard. Down is easy.
谢谢 哇哦
Thank you. Wow.
飞船来了 好了
Our ride's here. You ready?
好了
Ready?
准备跟穿着飞行靴的人
Ready to walk out of
从一百层楼的窗户出去上一搜看不见的飞船
a hundred-story window with you and your gravity boots...
好了 这样可能会好一点
onto an invisible spaceship to meet... This might make it easier.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
见鬼
Shit.
抱紧我
Hold tight!
抱紧
Hold on!
千万别放手
Whatever you do, don't let go!
我只是想知道这到底是怎么回事
Look, I just need to know what in the hell is going on here.
我们可能不小心卷入了埃布拉赛克斯家族的内部纷争
Think we might have stumbled into a war within the Abrasax family.
埃布拉赛克斯家族
The Abrasax family?
那可是宇宙中最有权势的皇朝之一
It's one of the most powerful dynasties in the universe.
我不管他们是谁 不能
I don't care who they are. You cannot just...
毁了那么多建筑物然后一走了之
blow up a bunch of buildings and get away with it.
这些建筑很快就会复原的
Those buildings will be rebuilt by tonight.
这怎么可能
That's impossible.
自己看
Take a look.
我的上帝
Holy crap.
可是有很多人看到了事情的发生 这是瞒不了的
Wait, a bunch of people saw what happened. I mean, they can't cover that up.
你用手♥机♥给他们拍了照片 问题是
You have a picture of a keeper on your phone
你根本不记得有拍过
that you can't remember taking, can you?
记忆被抹乱
They blanked you.
对短期记忆很有效 如果不能抹掉所有人的记忆
Short-term stuff is easy. They won't get everybody,
可这样事说出去有人信吗
but no one ever believes the ones that slip through the cracks.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他们为什么要找上我
Why is this happening to me?
我接受这个工作前曾经问过泰塔斯
I asked Titus that question before I took this job.
他只告诉我这是私事
All he'd tell me is that it was personal.
这简直是太荒谬了
Look, this is ridiculous.
我根本没见过这个泰塔斯 他姓什么
I have never even met this Titus, what's his name?
埃布拉赛克斯 他是埃布拉赛克斯家族的第三继承人
Abrasax. The house of Abrasax has three primary heirs.
第一位是布莱姆 这颗星球就归他所有
The oldest is Balem. He's the one that controls this planet
很显然是他想杀掉你
and is obviously the one who wants you dead.
哦 这真是疯了 怎么会 我就是个无名小卒
That's insane. I am telling you, I am nobody.
布莱姆 不会为了一个无名小卒而如此大动干戈
Balem Abrasax wouldn't demolish an entire city for a nobody.
杀了她
Kill her.
不 求求你 放开我 我的天啊
Wait. Oh, my God! Stop!
你在这儿
There you are.
你知道有时候 我实在是太想你
You know there are moments when I actually miss you.
没有人能比你更了解这个宇宙了
But no one understands this universe like you did.
也没有人比你
No one understands me...
更了解我
like you did.
斯坎克先生
Mr. Tskalikan?
单凭他一个人而且赤手空拳怎么可能
How is it possible for a single splice
摧毁整队的隐形战舰
to destroy an entire fleet of shadows?
-这肯定是误会 -什么误会
-It was a mistake. -A mistake?
他们对他的能力估计不足
They underestimated him.
再有什么差池
The next mistake...
我可就找你算帐
I hold you accountable.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
让车主知道我们进了他的车
I just want the owner of this car to know who borrowed it.
保持低调才能逃出城市
We needed a low profile to get out of the city.
哦 我的天哪 你流血了
Oh, my God. You're bleeding.
-不用担心 没事 -你真幸运
-Don't worry about it. It's fine. -Lucky for you...
车主是个女士
a woman owns this car.
这是什么 什么东西
What is that? Is that a...
我只是想感谢你 救了我的命 在空中
Just... I wanna thank you... for saving my life. I mean, I've...
往下掉的时候 我吓坏了
I've never been so scared when I started falling...
然后你出现了
Then you were there, and...
这总事你经常干吗
Do you do this sort of thing a lot?
不
No.
那泰塔斯为什么雇你
Then why did Titus hire you?
泰塔斯雇我是因为我擅长找人
Titus hired me because I'm good at finding people.
你把我的事告诉他了
Are you taking me to him now?
没有
No.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know this guy?
很久以前我们是朋友
A long time ago, he was a friend.
-那他为什么住在这里 -他曾经是神盾的头
-What is he doing living way out here? -He's a marshal for the Aegis.
-神盾 -就像是警♥察♥
-The Aegis? -They're like cops.
-太空警♥察♥ -没错
-Space cops. -Sure.
斯丁格
Stinger.
没想到还能活着见到你
Back from the goddamn dead.
可笑的是我们可能会死在这儿
It's kind of funny, both of us ending up on this planet.
我可不觉得好笑
Funny ain't the word I'd use.
你怎么出来的
How'd you get out?
泰塔斯·埃布拉赛克斯 他雇我来抓她
Titus Abrasax. He hired me to lift her.
要么就替她妈接着教训你
Since Deadland ain't taught you a damn thing...
我刚刚开始习惯这儿的生活
Just as I was getting used to this life,
你就跑过来提醒我 我早晚得死在你手里
you come back reminding me what I flushed down the shitter for you.
基萨在哪 她至少会听听我怎么说
Where's Kiza? She used to at least listen to my side of the story.
我警告你离我的女儿远点
You stay the hell away from my daughter.
你们男人之间的恩怨别把我扯上
Don't drag me into your male mating rituals.
-嗨 我是基萨 -嗨
-Hi. I'm Kiza. -Hi.
我是朱庇特 很高兴认识你
Jupiter. Nice to meet you.
你比以前退步了 小子
You used to have a little mettle in you, kid.
-可能是有点老了 -老了 看看我
-I guess I'm getting a little old. -Old? Look at me.
我已经很多年没重新编码了
Not a recode or a drop of juice in years.
比以前更难看了
You are a lot uglier than I remember.
嗨 嗨
Hey! Hey!
这到底是怎么回事
What is going on here?
参见陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下慢用
Your Majesty.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去镇上买♥♥东西准备晚餐
I'll go to town to pick up some groceries for dinner.
-我去吧 -没事 爸爸
-I'll go. -I'm fine, Dad.
来 来吧