Okay. All right.
我给你检查一下
Let's have a look at you.
很难看是吧
It's not pretty, is it?
折断翅膀 这是军事法庭留下的标志
Clipped and stripped. The mark of a court martialed skyjacker.
你还没回答我的问题 想要回你的翅膀吗
You still haven't answered my question. Do you want your wings back or not?
你有翅膀
Wait, you had wings?
军队能买♥♥到跟神经系统完美匹配的人工翅膀
The best bio-neural-synaptic prosthetic the military could buy.
哦 我的天哪 这太神奇了
Oh, my God. That's amazing.
看来陛下肯定不知道
Your Majesty has no idea
人类还可以创造出更多的科学奇迹
of the scientific miracles that human beings are capable of.
那人类为什么不分享这种技术呢
Why won't those human beings share things like this?
分享 从来都不是你们这个物种的优点 陛下
Sharing has never been the strong suit of your species, Your Majesty.
好吧 你为什么称我为陛下
Okay, what is with this "Your Majesty" thing?
你从来没被蜜蜂叮过是吧
You've never been stung by a bee, have you?
没有
No.
蜜蜂是等级深远的物种 生来就会臣服于皇者
You know, bees are genetically designed to recognize royalty.
皇者
Royalty?
哇 你要是知道我过的是什么日子
Well... You are in for a surprise when you find out what I do for a living.
就不会怎么说了 不在与那些 而是天性
Oh, it's not what you do. It's what you are. They sense it.
蜜蜂能感受到 它们跟人类不同因为它们不会质疑
Bees aren't like humans. They don't question or doubt.
也不会撒谎
Bees don't lie.
哦 对不起 我接个电♥话♥
Oh, I... Sorry, I gotta take this.
我猜泰塔斯没跟你说过这些话
I'm guessing Titus didn't say anything about it.
没有 我想他一定是忘了
No. Must have slipped his mind.
真想不到你居然会跟皇族合作
Not easy to picture you making a deal with a royal.
泰塔斯告诉我你被派到了这个星球
Titus told me you were posted to this planet
如果我合作 他会让你重新拥有翅膀 恢复原职
and said if I helped him, he'd get you your wings back, full reinstatement.
-是我欠你的 -你是欠我的
-I figured I owed you. -Yeah, you do.
如果她是女王转世
But if she is a recurrence...
那可比我重回翅膀重要多了
then this is a hell of a lot more important than wings.
简直是天壤之别 朱庇特 你快来看看吧
It's life changing, Jupiter! Wait till you see this thing.
两百万像素的分辨率 简直是太棒了
Two million pixels of resolution. Everything I ever wanted.
啊 我知道了 很好 我妈妈在吗
Yeah, no. That's great. Is mom there?
不在 她跟姨妈出去了
No, she went out with Nino.
你昨晚没回来她们有点担心
They were a little freaked out when you didn't come home.
不过我帮你编了个理由
I covered, I think it's fine.
是不是该感激一下你表哥呢 这对你来说很简单不是吗
How about a little gratitude for your cousin? This was a cakewalk, right?
就像我说的 这真是赚钱的好方法 对不对
Just like I said, easiest money we ever made. Chi-ching!
我没拿到钱
It didn't happen.
你没
Didn't happen.
-什么 -我知道你很失望 真抱歉
-What? -No, I know. I'm so sorry.
-哦 不 -我真的很抱歉
-Oh, no. -I'm really, really sorry.
-怎么回事 -在诊所里发生了意外
-Why? -There was an accident at the clinic.
有人受了伤
Someone got hurt.
该死 我就猜到
Shit! I knew it!
哦 我的天哪 我就猜到 不会这么顺利的
Oh, my God, I knew it. I can't catch a break.
我怎么这么倒霉啊 嗯 我现在跟别人在一起
I cannot catch a single break! Look, Vladie, I'm with some people.
-不方便跟你说太多 -那我们得重新计划一下
-I don't wanna be rude. -Wait, Jupiter, we have to reschedule.
随便了 告诉我妈妈我没事 有机会我给她打电♥话♥
Totally. So, just tell mom I'm okay and I will call her when I can.
等等等 先别挂
Wait, wait, wait! Jupe, Jupe...
我已经把钱花了
I already spent the money.
你有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
我有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
别碰我的东西
Don't touch my stuff!
布莱姆下了封锁令 这个星球已经被严密封锁了
Balem ordered a blockade. Nothing is getting on or off this planet.
但神盾指挥部说 一旦她的基因确定无误
But Aegis command said once her geneprint is verified,
他们就能申请强制令逮捕我们回去
they'll get an injunction to take us to Orous.
-只能等了 -他们会派一搜战舰来
-So we wait. -They're sending a cruiser.
-什么时候 -应该明天能到
-When? -Should be here tomorrow.
我们挺不过今晚 我们好好计划一下
We won't last the night. We need a plan.
我们现有的武器不够
We need firepower.
如果她真像你说的
If she's what you say she is,
恐怕没那么容易脱身
we're not getting off this planet without a fight.
武器库在后面
Stash is in the back.
-他生我的气了 -他生气的时候你会知道的
-Is he mad at me? -When he's mad, you'll know it.
他啊
He just...
跟我们刚到这的时候不一样
seems different since we got here.
凯恩他 身世很复杂
Caine is... complicated.
他是没有家人的基因改造人
He's a Lycantant without a pack.
生下来就不幸患上了白病 发育不正常
Had the bad luck to be born half-albino. Runt of the litter.
无奈之下改造了之后把他卖♥♥给了军方
The splicer that bred him had to sell him to the legion for a loss.
但是基因改造人是需要家人的
But a Lycantant needs a pack.
那是力量的源泉
It's their center of gravity.
否则他们会衰弱直到死亡
Alone, usually they waste away and die,
如非他们像他一样
unless they become like him.
变成无畏 冷酷无情
Fearless. Relentless.
完美的受猎机器
Perfect hunting machines.
凯恩是我在战斗中见过最好的士兵
Caine was the best soldier I ever went into battle with.
他怎么会上了法庭
Why did he get court martialed?
哦 对不起 如果你不想告诉我可以不说
I'm sorry. If it's none of my business. You don't have to tell me.
他攻击了人 攻击了一个皇族
Oh, he attacked someone. He attacked an entitled.
-把他咬了 -把他咬了
-He bit him. -He bit him?
咬断了他的脖子
Tore his throat out.
他对皇族的那种仇恨 完全是本能
There's something about the royals for Caine. It's instinctual.
他们想杀了他 但是他是我的手下 所以我但了下来
They tried to put him down, but he was under my command so I took the blame.
我后背上的伤疤就当是纪念了
Two scars across my back as a reward.
你们俩的脖子上都有标记 但是好像不太一样
You know, you both have marks on your neck, but they're slightly different.
是改造者的名字
The brand of the splicer.
我的改造者叫马瑟莲 她喜欢蜜蜂
Marcellian Cahun was her name. She loved bees.
哇哦
Wow.
我爸爸如果能听到一定很吃惊
My father would be freaking out right now.
你知道如果人们发现了真♥相♥ 这对他们意味着什么吗
Do you know what this will do to people when they find out the truth?
我觉得大部分人还是不想知道真♥相♥的
I don't think that most people would want to know the truth.
可我想
I do.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你可能一直认为人类的发源地就是地球
So, you've been taught that the birthplace of the human race is earth,
其实不是
but it's not.
而是肯纳比勒姆星系 一个叫奥瑞斯的行星
It's actually a planet in the Cunabulum system called Orous,
而你们的时间大约是在十亿年前
a little over a billion of your years ago.
你们的星球是在那次
Your planet was discovered during
通常被称作 大爆♥炸♥的运动中被发现的
what is commonly called the great expansion.
那时候 地球被一种大型的低等生物一直占聚着
At the time, earth was inhabited by a branch-species of Saurisapian,
一种攻击性很强的生物叫萨古恩
a dangerous human predator called the Sargorn.
为了保证星际拓荒的安全
Obviously before any colonization
也为了保证在你们星球上的资源开♥发♥顺利进行
or resource development could be done safely to your planet,
一场大规模的灭绝活动就这样发生了
a large-scale extinction event was manufactured...
该死的廉价产品
Damn budget cuts.
你刚才说的是恐龙吗
Are you talking about dinosaurs?
你的意思是说 是你的人杀死了恐龙
Wait, are you saying your people killed the dinosaurs?
严格的说是你的人 陛下
Technically, they're your people, Majesty.
快点
Come on.
根据联邦文件的记载
According to commonwealth records,
这个星球是埃布拉赛克斯家族
this planet was seeded by Abrasax industries
在大概十万年前开♥发♥的
roughly one hundred thousand years ago.
将人类的DNA和原住民的DNA 融合在一起
Human DNA spliced with indigenous species
形成了丰富的人口
to evolve a fertile population.
这就是令人不安之处 说穿了
And that's where the "why" gets ugly. Basically,
真正的目标是产生仅可能多的人口
the goal is to grow a population as large as possible.
也可以说是 一旦人口超出了星球本生的承受能力
Once the population exceeds the planet's ability to sustain it,
就到了 他们收割的时候
it's considered ripe for harvest.
他们收割
Harvest?
怎么回事 蜜蜂这是怎么了
What's going on? What's wrong with them?
他们来了
They're here.
-走 -过来
-Go. -Come on.
什么 等等 凯恩 等等 凯恩
What? Caine? Wait, Caine!
凯恩
Caine!
蜂窝枪
Beeswax.
搞定
Gotcha.
奈特先生
Mr. Night,
我想让这个星球全负荷生成
I want this facility running at capacity.
我现在要全面推算一下我们早期的收割情况