严格的说我是个外星人
Technically speaking, I'm an alien.
用移♥民♥局的话说就是个 非法移♥民♥
And from the perspective of immigration, an illegal one.
爸爸在圣彼得堡大学认识妈妈
My parents met at the university in Saint Petersburg
当时爸爸教天体物理
where he taught astrophysics
妈妈教的是应用数学
and she taught applied mathematics.
他们第一次相遇是在涅瓦河边
My mother fell in love with him when she found him almost frozen to death
当时爸爸正在聚精会神的看着星星
on the bank of the Neva, staring at the stars.
这么晚了你在干什么呢
你不觉得这很奇妙吗
今天晚上整个星空都充满着奇迹
Tonight, the sky is completely full of miracles.
妈妈从来不跟我说这些事
My mother won't talk much about that time.
都是尼诺姨妈告诉我的
But my aunt Nino told me about my father.
麦克斯
Max...
爸爸叫麦克斯米兰·琼斯 是一个英国外交官的儿子
His name was Maximilian Jones and he was the son of an English diplomat
他总是喜欢把人想得很美好
who always saw the best in people.
帮我按♥摩♥...
我不知道是不是发生在父母身上的事
I often wonder if what happened to my mother and father
改变了我 让我从一个乐观善良的人
changed me from someone who might have seen the best in people
变成一个悲观绝望的人
to someone who always expects the worst.
叫朱庇特怎么样
How's my Jupiter?
宝贝儿你好吗
怎么能用行星给孩子取名字呢
是木星 独一无二
Not a planet. The planet.
那个是太阳系里最大最漂亮的行星了
The biggest and most beautiful planet in our solar system.
她就是我们的木星
She is our Jupiter.
反正我不同意你给孩子取这个名字
Over my dead body we will name her "Jupiter. "
宝贝等你出来以后就会知道
Soon you will discover
你妈妈有时候是多么的不讲道理了
that your mother can be extraordinarily unreasonable at times.
不过幸运的是
But fortunately for us,
你妈妈在你♥爸♥爸无敌的魅力之下只能是
she remains susceptible to your father's particular...
投降
charm.
别伤害我们
钱藏哪儿了 贱♥货♥
快走
不 不 不 别拿走我的望远镜 求你了
No, oh, no, oh, no!No, not the telescope, please!
别拿走我的望远镜
Don't take the telescope, please!
救命啊
麦克斯
Max! Ma...
别离开我们
悲痛之中 妈妈离开了所有人
In her grief, my mother pushed everyone except her sister out of her life.
在大西洋的某个地方
Somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic,
姨妈陪伴着生下了我
she pushed me out too.
用力 用力
Pusha. Pusha!
我一出生就没有国籍 没有家
I was born without a country. Without a home.
也没有父亲
Without a father.
但是我的星座是狮子座
But I was born in the house of Leo...
你看 那就是你的星座
木星就在他的上方23度方向
with Jupiter rising at twenty-three degrees ascendant.
按姨妈的话来说
According to my aunt,
这意味着我生来就是个做大事的人
this is supposed to mean that I am destined for great things
而且我一定会找到我的真命天子
and that I will find the one true love of my life.
-朱庇特 -来了
-Jupiter. -Coming!
-浴室打扫了吗 -没呢
-You finish the bathroom yet? -Not yet.
-晚上还有一间儿呢 -我会尽快的
-We still have another house tonight. -I'll be fast.
这就是做大事
Problem with astrology?
全是胡说八道
Total bullshit.
木星上行
这个星球叫什么名字
What was the name of this planet?
应该是叫萨里佩尔拉
Zalintyre, I think.
你见过被收割者吗
Have you ever seen a harvest?
哦 不 没有
Oh, no. Never!
我听说他们感受不到痛苦
But I've heard they feel no pain.
整个收割过程是很仁慈的
It's all quite humane, from what I've been told.
尽管 有专人负责
Well, there are marshals and administrators
已确保一切按规范进行 但仍然
to make sure everything's done according to code, but still...
会受到些 影响
It can be rather... affecting.
你的口气真像妈妈
Now you sound like Mother.
他们中很多人生活得很悲惨
Most of them were miserable in their lives
其实我们这是在怜悯他们
and what we do for them is a mercy.
布莱姆 谢谢你的回话
Balem, thank you for responding.
我们正在赞赏你最近取得的突出成绩
We were just admiring this ledger from your latest success.
干得不错 哥哥
Well done, brother.
尽管弟弟 你荒淫无度
The house of Abrasax continues to thrive,
埃布拉赛克斯家族依然繁荣依旧
despite the squandering of your inheritance, brother.
我真不想说你这身打扮太糟了
I must say, you're looking a little worse for wear.
这方面我实在无法跟你沟通
Could it be success does not agree with you?
你看上去不错
And you look so well.
可惜我真是无法跟您沟通
Could it be that failure agrees with you?
也许你遗传了妈妈的头脑 可我遗传的是她的心
You may have inherited Mother's head for business, but I inherited her heart.
那我遗传的是什么
And what does that leave me?
-她的美貌 -骗人
-Her beauty. -Liar.
-很幽默 -还有爱情的坎坷
-Her humor. -Her unluckiness in love?
对皱纹的迷恋
Her fetish for wrinkles.
如果你只是想说这些的话 泰塔斯
Well, if this is to be another of your eulogies, Titus,
可能我还有更重要的事情要做
I have more important matters to attend.
她的生日快到了
It was her birthday recently.
你知道我很多愁善感
You know I get sentimental.
我在整理妈妈从前工作的时候
I was going through Mother's old sheave-work
发现了一颗行星
and I came across a description of a planet
曾经被妈妈称为她拥有过的最罕见最美丽的地方
she claimed was the most rare and beautiful estate she ever owned.
-她好像把它叫做 -地球
-I believe she named it... -Earth.
地球 好像是在你继承的遗产之内对吧 哥哥
earth. It was part of your inheritance, wasn't it, brother?
妈妈的描述让我很是心动
I was quite moved by her description and I was wondering
不知道哥哥能不能考虑把它转让给我
if there was any chance you might be willing to part with it.
泰塔斯 你哥哥不可能不知道
Titus, didn't you bother to look at the sheaves?
那颗行星的价值比你所有的财产加起来都大
That planet is worth more than all of your estates combined.
真的
Really?
这我还真是没有想过
I had no idea.
-克莉克 -布莱姆
-Kalique. -Balem.
朱庇特 起床了
Jupiter, get up!
快点
Get up!
朱庇特 去煮咖啡 快点
Jupiter, make the coffee. Come on.
起床了 快
真是烦死了
I hate my life.
快点儿干
时间很紧张的
朱庇特 快点
Jupiter, hurry up!
就放那边吧
That one goes next to that one.
朱庇特 快去把垃圾收了
Jupiter! Get the garbage after this.
-浴室清了吗 -没呢
-You finish the bathroom? -No.
朱庇特
Jupiter!
我讨厌我的生活
I hate my life.
真见鬼
Damn it.
我说过
Told you.
基因改造者
Lycantant.
又一个猎手
Another Hunter.
一个退役的战士 是曾经的精英
And ex-legion. He was a skyjacker.
-你怎么知道的 -那双鞋
-How do you know that? -The boots.
是个出色的猎手 传奇人物
There was a Hunter in the legion. A legend.
能在星际中追踪到单个基因
Could track a single gene in the gyre.
不管他是什么东西 不能抢我们的赏金
No matter who or what he is... he's after our bounty.
是他 肯定是他
That's him. It's got to be.
我们得报告布莱姆领主
We should warn Lord Balem.
的确应该这样 不过
That is what we should do, but...
你能信任我吗
Do you trust me?
这件事一定要处理好 麦格·里格塔斯
This matter must be handled with delicacy, malidictes.
我明白 克莉克夫人
I understand, lady Kalique.
布莱姆和泰塔斯都会怀疑到我的
Neither Balem nor Titus must suspect my involvement.
是这样的 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
你认为那个猎手值得信任吗
You believe The Hunters can be trusted?
信任是不存在的 我的夫人
Trust is an illusion, my lady.
我相信拥有共同的利益才是关键
I believe only in mutual self-interest.
他们想要另一总生活 我们能提供
They want another life. We can offer it.
那就成交
Make the deal.
欢迎回来 布莱姆领主
Welcome back, Lord Balem.
已经很久没见了
It has been too long.
你的恭维就像星云一样浩瀚无边 奈特先生
I have not crossed the vastness of space for your pleasantries, Mr. Night.
领主英明 我们已经核对了DNA