说到行为准则 我想您一定会给我这个机会
In the meantime, since you've invoked code and conduct,
让我邀请您共进晚餐
I trust you'll do me the honor of dining with me this evening.
没问题
Very well.
神盾已经插手了
The Aegis is involved now,
很可能现在就再跟踪我了
more than likely tracking you as we speak.
我们没有触犯法令 私自扣留皇族呢
We've committed no crime. How 'bout detaining a royal?
陛下可是不会被绑♥架♥的
Her Majesty is... hardly detained.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
当然和泰塔斯 吃晚饭
Dining with Lord Titus, of course.
也许正在享受餐后甜点
Unless they've moved on to dessert.
陛下简直是 美极了
Your Highness looks ravishing.
你把凯恩怎么了
What have you done with Caine?
我知道您现在还不信任我 但我向你保证 我不是敌人
I know you do not trust me right now, but I promise I am not your enemy.
请吧
Please.
怀斯先生和我有过约定 是他违约
Mr. Wise and I had an arrangement. He broke our contract.
所以我要把他送回死亡地带
For that, I promised to return him to the Deadland.
没有一点商量的余地吗
Is that open to negotiation?
没有什么是我们不能商量的
Everything is open to negotiation.
你得承认我很准确的抓住了你的弱点
I confess I feel I have you at somewhat of a disadvantage.
因为你绑♥架♥了我
Is it because you kidnapped me?
从我见到了你的基因图谱开始
From the moment I saw your geneprint,
我就了解你很多事情 因为我对我母亲实在太了解了
I knew so many things about you because I was very close to my mother.
就比如说她一抬眼 我就能够猜的到
So close, in fact, that I could tell by the way she raised her eyebrows
她心里在想什么
exactly what she was thinking.
所以说 我也许比你自己还要了解你自己呢
At this point, I probably know more about you than you know yourself.
继续
Well, shoot.
跟她一样 总是喜欢把人往坏处想
Just like her, always expecting the worst from people.
可笑的是又有多少次是想错了
Funny how often people exceed those expectations.
对别人的不信任 对世界甚至对自己
That distrust in others, in the world and even in yourself,
让你很难爱上别人 直到现在
has made it difficult for you to fall in love. Until now.
你爱上怀斯先生了 对吗
You're in love with Mr. Wise, aren't you?
我很抱歉让你失望了 因为这不是爱情
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't love.
怀斯先生只是想通过我回到军队而已
All Mr. Wise wants from me is to make him a legionnaire again.
我母亲也一样 不擅长撒谎
Mother was also a terrible liar.
你姐姐告诉我 你会动用一切力量
Your sister did tell me that you would do anything in your power
阻止我主张我的权利
to prevent me from claiming my title.
你怎么知道克莉克不是在骗你
What makes you think Kalique told you the truth?
-她为什么要骗我 -她们有矛盾
-Why would she lie? -Kalique is in competition with Balem.
她知道失去地球会对布莱姆
She knows that the loss of the earth will reduce his yield
的产品和市场造成巨大影响 这叫损人利己
and impact his position in the market. His loss is her gain.
这句话同样适合你
Same can be said for you.
不久之前 是的
Not long ago, yes.
-我会跟他们一样 -现在呢
-I would have been just like them. -And now?
你的基因首次被确认的时候我就想到了现在
I knew this moment would come when your geneprint was first confirmed.
我早就已经想到了现在我要问你一个问题
When it did, I was going to ask you one question...
如果你能给我正确的答案 我就会毫不犹豫的
and if you gave me the right answer, I was going to change my life...
改变我的生活
...irrevocably.
你跟我来
Come with me.
这是什么
What is that?
它有很多名字 再生液 唤肤汤 琼浆玉露
It has many names. Regenx, recell, nectar.
根据效能和品质有许多不同的等级 这个
There are various levels of usefulness and quality, but this...
是埃布拉赛克斯家族制♥造♥的 最纯净最珍贵的原液
...is the most pure and most valuable solution made by the House of Abrasax.
克莉克沐浴的时候
Kalique came out of a bath.
很显然我姐姐没跟你解释它是什么 从哪来
Naturally, my sister didn't explain what it is or where it comes from.
它来自人体
It comes from people.
每提炼一个单位大概需要消耗一百个人类
Each unit is refined from approximately a hundred human beings.
什么
What?
你的星球是个牧场 朱庇特
Your planet is a farm, Jupiter.
这样的星球有几千个 由我们这样的家族开♥发♥
There are thousands of planets like yours set up by families like mine
来满足不断增长的长生需求
to supply an ever increasing demand for more time.
你杀了一百人用来制♥造♥这个
Are you saying you killed a hundred people to make this?
不是我 但是
Not me, but...
是的 有人在做
yes, someone did.
就像在屠宰场里宰牲口
Not unlike butchering a herd of cattle.
-喔 天哪 -没事的 没事的
-Oh, my God. -It's all right. It's all right.
我妈妈在她去世之前发生过很大的变化
My mother went through a profound change at the end of her life.
她的感觉跟你现在一样
She felt exactly as you do now.
但是就当她想办法阻止这一切的时候 她被杀害了
But when she tried to do something to stop this business, she was murdered.
我觉得事情会在我身上重演
I believe the same thing is about to happen to me
因为我再继续她没完成的事业
because I began to carry out the work she started.
这就是我让怀斯先生找你的原因
That is why I hired Mr. Wise to find you.
我需要能信得过的人
I needed someone I could trust.
不能让我的那份遗产在我死后
I cannot allow my brother or sister to end up
落到我哥哥或者我姐姐的手里
with control over my part of the Abrasax inheritance.
我希望在我死后 你是继承人
#I want to know that when I die... you will be my heir.
这就涉及到我那个问题了
Which brings us at last to my question.
朱庇特·琼斯
Jupiter Jones...
愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
和您共事真开心 阿毕宁先生
A pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Apini.
我说过了不要抓凯恩 应该把他留在奥瑞斯
I told your men not to take Caine. You should have left him on Orous.
领主跟怀斯先生说过 如果他背叛我们
Unfortunately, My Lord promised Mr. Wise that if he betrayed us
就把他送到死亡地带
he'd be fed to the void.
泰塔斯·埃布拉赛克斯说到做到
Titus Abrasax is a man of his word.
我也是 追踪到了
So was I. We got the trace.
在克里皮提斯外♥围♥ 最好马上行动
Outside the Cleopeides. Better get a move on.
凯恩的时间应该不多了
Don't sound like Caine's got a lot of time.
把他关回囚室
Put him back in the brig.
泰塔斯领主要见你
Lord Titus will see you now.
你应该告诉我 你要找她的真实意图
You should have told me the truth about why you wanted her.
那样做有什么好处
What good would that have done?
如果那样朱庇特就会死 布莱姆会继续拥有地球
If I did, then Jupiter would be dead and Balem would still own the earth.
谎言是不可缺少的
Lies are a necessity.
它是信仰和希望存在的泉源
They are the source of meaning, of belief and hope.
说实话谎言是让我每天唯一能活下去的理由
Honestly, lies are sometimes the only reason I get out of bed.
我尤其喜欢用谎言欺骗自己
I'm particularly fond of the lies we tell ourselves.
就像现在你心里坚信着
Like the lie you are now concocting
你一定能想办法逃离死亡地带
that somehow you'll survive being tossed into the void
然后再想办法营救琼斯小姐
and find some way to rescue Ms. Jones.
如果你杀了她 财产将归她的家人所有
You can't kill her. The title will just remain with her family.
如果陛下和我结婚就不一样
Well, not once Her Majesty and I are married.
紧急压力已经输入完成
Emergency pressurization complete.
现有氧气还能维持37分钟
You have thirty-seven minutes of air remaining.
请立刻前往中心站或救生舱
Please get to an airlock or life pod immediately.
-你干了什么 真丢脸 -等等 等等
-You did what? Shame on you! -Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是说 你同意 你表妹去医院卖♥♥她的卵子 是吗
You're telling me you convinced your cousin to sell her eggs? Yeah?
你当她是什么 你当她是母鸡吗 混♥蛋♥
What the hell do you think she is, a goddamn chicken?
-瓦西里 够了 -爸爸 是她要卖♥♥的
-Vassily, that's enough! -Dad, Dad! She wanted to do it!
是她要卖♥♥的 不全是我的主意
She wanted to do it. It wasn't all my plan!
-你真该死 弗拉迪 -她求我
-You little shit, Vladie! -She begged me.
说要买♥♥什么该死的望远镜
She wanted to buy some stupid telescope.
我在中间没赚什么好处
The deal wasn't even very good for me.
望远镜 这是诅咒 我们家被诅咒了
Telescope? It's a curse. Our family is cursed.
我不管她想干什么 你不能把表妹当成鸡
I don't care what she wanted! You don't treat your cousin like chicken!
你是她妈妈
You're the mother.
对这个人要温柔一点
Be gentle with this one.
氧气已经耗尽
You have zero minutes of air remaining.
二氧化碳浓度达到峰值
Carbon dioxide levels at maximum.
请立刻前往中心站或救生舱 氧气已经耗尽
Please get to an airlock or life pod immediately.
他还活着吗 再晚几秒就死了
Is he alive? A few ticks later and he wouldn't be.
他要杀陛下 他要杀陛下
He's gonna kill her. He's gonna kill her!
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
不 我很抱歉 我觉得我做不到
No, I'm so sorry, I don't think I can do this.
我说过不要把这个当成你们星球上的婚礼
I told you not to think about it like a wedding on your world.
只是一个合约而已 为了保护人类
It's just a contract in order to protect people.
无辜的人 我知道 我明白
Innocent people. I know, I get that, I do.
我很想带你看看我继承的四个小星球
I wish I could show you the four small planets I inherited.
都没有你的地球大 但是每一个都有它独特的魅力
Nothing as large as your earth, but each unique and beautiful in its own way.
我也很想看看 但是
I'd love to see them one day, but...
我现在要跟凯恩说话
Right now, I need to speak to Caine.
我知道
I see.