I want full diagnostics and cost projections for an early harvest.
当然可以 陛下
Of course, My Lord.
抽样显示的收割成色怎么样
What kind of grade are we getting from the skim?
结果很完美 陛下
Excellent product, sire.
品质很好
Premium grade.
而且 能保证货源很充足
It's a... particularly robust stock.
如果市场稳定 这个世界后期收割
Assuming market stability, if we harvest later this century,
我们的利润就会超过所有的竞争者了
profit margins should eclipse your nearest competitor.
我知道了 奈特先生
Understand this, Mr. Night.
我每天就去收割这个星球
I will harvest that planet tomorrow
在她夺走这个星球之前
before I let her take it from me.
-我们到了 -我相信你
-Here we go. -I trust you.
全都是上等货 按照你的要求
Premium Abrasax, as requested.
现在
Now...
请把陛下交给我吧
Where is Her Majesty?
晚上好 陛下
Good evening, Your Majesty.
让我来服侍您
Allow me to assist.
我是珊迪 您的专属侍者
I am Sendi, your chamber presence.
-新衣服 -希望能满足您的需求
-New clothes? -We wish only to attend your needs.
这是哪儿
Where am I?
这里是克莉克·埃布拉赛克斯的城♥堡♥
This is the Alcazar of Kalique Abrasax,
是埃布拉赛克斯的第二大城♥堡♥
second primary of the house of Abrasax.
-是什么城♥堡♥ -她是说我住的地方
-What's an Alcazar? -A fancy way of saying my home.
克莉克
I'm Kalique.
朱庇特·琼斯
Jupiter Jones.
哦 抱歉 不过真的太让人吃惊了
I'm sorry for staring, but it's really quite astonishing.
什么意思
What is?
你还是自己来看看吧
It will be easier to show you.
这简直太不可思议了
Could this get any weirder?
想像或者是 妈妈去世很久就突然看到了她
Imagine it for me. Meeting your mother long after she's passed away.
但我不是你妈妈
But I'm not your mother.
你的星球刚刚进入她的基因时代
Your planet is just now entering its genetic age.
你们对宇宙万物的物质起源的了解少的可怜
You understand very little about something which is a vital part of our reality.
在我们的世界 基因有着十分重要的精神价值
In our world, genes have an almost spiritual significance.
它就好像是不灭的火种
They are the seeds of our immortality.
当相同的基因 以相同的次序出现的时候
When the exact same genes reappear in the exact same order,
就会出现你所说的转世
it is for us what you would call reincarnation.
我怎么可能是你妈妈的转世呢
But how could I be a reincarnation of your mother
难道你妈妈是地球人吗
unless your mother was from earth?
我妈妈出生时地球还一片荒芜
My mother was born before your first cities were built.
难道你是吸血鬼之类的
Are you some kind of vampire race?
我们是许多神话的起源
We are the cause of a lot of those myths,
但我保证我妈妈是跟你我一样的人类
but I promise my mother was just as human as you or I.
区别只是我们的知识和科技
The difference between us is our knowledge and technology.
你觉得我多大
How old do you think I am?
你 将近五十岁
Late forties?
我刚过完我的一万四千岁生日
I recently celebrated my fourteenth millennium.
你说你有一万四千岁
You're fourteen thousand years old?
确切的说 一万四千零四岁
Fourteen thousand and four, to be precise.
我妈妈去世的时候已经快九万一千岁了
My mother was approaching her ninety-first millennium when she passed.
你想像不到时间过得有多快
You'd be just as amazed how quickly it goes.
既然你们的寿命这么长 那你妈妈到底是怎么死的
If your lives are so long, could I ask you how your mother actually died?
是被人杀害的
She was murdered.
哦 天哪 真对不起
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
-找到杀人凶手了吗 -没有
-Did they ever find out who did it? -No.
我跟我妈妈的关系也不是很好
My mother and I did not always get along.
但我希望
But I have a hope
这对我们来说都是一个重新开始的机会
that this recurrence might mean a second chance for both of us.
来吧 我跟你介绍一下你即将开始的新生活
Come. Let me introduce you to the possibilities of your new life.
天哪
Holy crap.
我们每个人都有自己身体最佳状况的遗传密♥码♥
Each of us has a code for our optimal physical condition.
问题是表达基因的细胞
The problem is our genes have an expiration date
会有衰老死亡的过程
which is transferred to our cells.
很久之前就有人发现了
A long time ago, someone figured out
如何以新细胞代替衰老的细胞
how to replace deteriorating cells with new ones.
现在就像换灯泡一样简单
Today, it's as easy as changing a light bulb.
-哪儿找这么多灯泡 -自己生长的
-Where do you get these light bulbs? -You grow them.
-就好像克隆 -不 克隆还缺少基因可塑性
-Like clones? -No. Clones lack genetic plasticity.
几百万年前 有克隆导致的基因灾祸
Several million years ago, a gene plague caused by cloning
几乎使整个人类都灭绝了
nearly annihilated the entire human race.
我听说是埃布拉赛克斯家族繁殖了地球
I was told that the house of Abrasax seeded the earth.
是从哪儿找到的
Is that where you get it?
你们的地球只是大工厂中非常小的一部分
Your earth is a very small part of a very large industry.
摸摸我的皮肤
Feel my skin.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
在你的世界里人们为各种资源而战
In your world, people are used to fighting for resources,
比如石油 矿产和土地
like oil, or minerals, or land.
当你真正进入宇宙空间就会意识到
But when you have access to the vastness of space,
只有一种资源值得你为它而战
you realize there's only one resource worth fighting over...
甚至大开杀戒
even killing for...
获得永生
more time.
因为只有时间在宇宙中才是最为宝贵的资源
Time is the single most precious commodity in the universe.
入侵者身份不明
Unidentified Lycantant.
对不起
So, sorry,
我不明白你刚才说的主张权力是什么意思
I just don't understand what you mean when you say, "claim your title. "
这是上等阶层处置财产时
Well, it's common for people in the first estate
赋予转世者的一种特殊权力
to leave a trust for any potential recurrence.
你是我妈妈遗嘱里指定的转世者
My mother wrote her future self into her will.
尽管地球现在归布莱姆所有
Right now, Balem owns the title to earth, but...
可一旦你提出来 地球就属于你了
Once you claim it, the earth will belong to you.
一个人怎么能拥有地球
How can one person own the earth?
一个星球而已 朱庇特
It's just a planet, Jupiter.
这个世界人类拥有的比这有价值多了
In this world, people own things far more valuable.
你现在无法明白
You cannot know right now
拥有远远超出想像的东西是什么感觉
what it will be like when you're offered wealth beyond your imagining.
你可以选择让自己永保年轻美丽
When you can choose to remain young and beautiful,
也可以拥有足够的权力
or when you can have the power
让你的家人生活的更好
to change the lives of your family for the better.
你要做的 只是闭上眼睛而已
And all you have to do is close your eyes.
凯恩
Caine?
这一定是泰塔斯雇的猎人 做工不错还挺帅的
This must be The Hunter Titus hired. Well-made, by the look of him.
不 不 不 嗨 嗨 我没事 她不是敌人
Whoa, no, no, no, no! Hey, hey! It's okay. She's on our side.
埃布拉赛克斯家族只关心自己
Abrasax don't know any side but their own.
确实如此 朱庇特也是这个家族的人
Precisely. And since Jupiter is an Abrasax,
你该知道我为什么帮她了
you can understand why I helped her get off that planet.
他已经联♥系♥了神盾 现在他们正在进入轨道
He has contacted the Aegis. They are entering orbit now.
那太好了
Excellent.
本来我打算亲自带你走 但是
I had planned to take you myself, but...
既然神盾的人来了 他们就会接管一切
the Aegis will undoubtedly insist they handle things from here.
我希望你能过上你一直梦想的生活
I wish for you the life you've always dreamed of.
欢迎登船 陛下 我是迪米卡西恩
Welcome aboard, Your Majesty. My name is Diomika Tsing.
-本艘战船的船长 -叫我朱庇特就行
-I'm the captain of this Aegis cruiser. -Please, call me Jupe.
陛下
Your Majesty.
斯丁格 你没事了
Stinger! You're all right!
托您的福 陛下 没事了
For the time being, Your Majesty. The time being.
我们护送您去奥瑞斯的联邦首府
We'll be escorting you to the commonwealth ministry on Orous.
如果途中有什么需要 请告诉我们
If there's anything we can do to make the journey easier, you let us know.
我就是觉得这身衣服有点太夸张了
Actually, you know what? I'm feeling a little overdressed,
你能帮我找一件衣服让我换上吗
so if you maybe have something that I could change into?
我自己换 在我醒着的时候
By myself. While I'm awake.
什么
What?
不 不 布莱姆领主
No, no! Lord Balem!
是猎人干的
It was The Hunters!
他们背叛了您 我已经解禁了命令 求你了
They betrayed you in the name of your sister! Please!
饶了我吧 领主 饶了我吧
Mercy, My Lord! Mercy!
葛瑞根先生
Mr. Greeghan.
带她来见我
Bring her to me.
遵命 领主大人
Yes, My Lord.
请进 我实在是
Come in! I don't really...
哦 我不知道怎么操作这东西
Oh, I don't really know how to work this thing.
哦 嗨 请进