我们能否不只是
♪ Can we become more We're more ♪
媒妁之言选择的另一半
♪ Than half of a union, Union we're chosen for ♪
而是成为你最好的佳偶
♪ Where I am your best half ♪
全然属你
♪ And I am yours ♪
共同进入这婚约
♪ Stuck here forever ♪
希望最后不会渐行渐远
♪ And hopefully not ending in estrangement ♪
有时我们必须踏出信心的一步
♪ It's the step of faith We have to take sometimes ♪
如果与妳同行
♪ If I'm with you ♪
我愿意
♪ I can take it ♪
如果我们成为一体
♪ But if we are one ♪
你和我会怎麽样
♪ What happens to you and I? ♪
如果与妳同行 我就能办到
♪ If I'm with you I will make it ♪
但这永远只是安排的婚约关係吗
♪ Will this always be just an arrangement? ♪
只要不分离 时间会说明一切
♪ We'll find out in time if we don't break it ♪
我们能否不分彼此
♪ Can mine become yours ♪
结合我们的梦想 彼此不计较
♪ Combining our dreams without keeping score? ♪
寸步不离 却永不会腻
♪ Always together but never bored ♪
虽然这并非我们所选
♪ No choice in the matter ♪
但少了彼此就不可能成功
♪ But this will never work without each other ♪
我们能否合一 我们能否合一
♪ Can we become we? Can we become we? ♪
在族谱上建立新血脉
♪ Start a new line on this family tree ♪
两颗心因一个生命而连结
♪ Two hearts connected by one beat ♪
牵起对方的手
♪ Your hand in my mine and ♪
我永远无法选择去爱别人
♪ I could never choose to love another ♪
也许有一天我也能学会爱你
♪ Maybe one day I could learn to love you, too. ♪
你们在这裡待很久了
You have been here a very long time.
还不知道这位国王会在哪裡出生吗
Are you no closer to learning where this king will be born?
我们很有耐心
We are patient men.
但我父亲没有
My father is not.
你似乎很紧张
You seem... tense.
- 喝点酒吧 - 我不需要酒
- Have some wine. - I do not need wine.
我需要答桉
I need answers.
我不懂你们为什麽这麽执着于
I don't understand your obsession
这个农妇和她的孩子
with this peasant and her baby.
你们是富有的国王
You are rich kings.
我们所寻求的是财富买♥♥不到的
What we seek cannot be purchased with riches.
你们寻求的是什麽
Then what do you seek?
- 智慧 - 真♥相♥
- Wisdom. - Truth.
以及生命的意义
And the very meaning of life.
向一个农家婴孩卑躬屈膝有什麽意义
What meaning is there in groveling to a peasant baby?
你们应该被膜拜 而不是膜拜别人
You are meant to be worshipped, not to worship others.
生命的意义不在于别人为我们做了什麽
The meaning of life comes not from what others do for us,
而是我们为别人做了什麽
but what we do for others.
无论是国王或农民 终有一天我们都要在他面前屈膝
King or peasant, we will all one day bend the knee.
这孩子能给你们什麽
What could this child possibly offer
是我父亲给不了的
that my father does not already have?
比如说...
Well, how about...
我不知道 一夜好眠
I don't know, a good night's sleep?
我父亲要找到这名母亲
My father wants the mother found!
我们会尽力
We'll do our best.
那瓶是我最喜欢的年分
That was my favorite vintage.
你确定孩子会在伯利恆出生吗
Are you certain the child will be born in Bethlehem?
天啊 我非常确定
Oh, goodness, I'm quite certain.
但我们必须比他们先找到母亲
Well, clearly, we must find the mother before they do.
那三个博士不见了
The Magi are gone.
他们一定是晚上离开的
They must have left in the night.
你说他们走了是什麽意思
What do you mean they're gone?
据报他们正前往伯利恆
I have reports of them heading toward Bethlehem.
那个母亲一定在那裡
That must be where the mother is.
我去追他们
I will go after them.
我以为你去伯利恆找过了
I-I thought you scoured Bethlehem.
那裡没有符合她描述的人
No one matching her description was there.
那...
Well...
就...
then...
带你的手下回伯利恆
take your men back to Bethlehem
杀掉所有孕妇和婴儿
and-and kill every pregnant woman and baby you find.
问题不就解决了
Problem solved.
父亲
Father.
不行
No.
我...
I...
我们不能这麽做
We cannot do that.
为什麽
Why not?
如果...
What if...
犹大人起义反抗你怎麽办
all of Judea revolts against you?
罗马皇帝会质疑你的理智
Rome may question your sanity.
我的理智
My sanity.
我就是为了保持理智
My sanity is why I need
才要摆脱这些恶梦
to rid myself of these nightmares.
还有别的办法 父亲
There is another way, Father.
那你告诉我 儿子
Well? Then tell me, my son.
如果你是国王 你会怎麽做
What would you do if you were king?
利用罗马皇帝的旨意
Use Rome to your advantage.
既然凯撒要人口普查 就照他的意思
If Caesar wants a census, give it to him.
继续说啊
Continue!
人口普查能让你的士兵合理搜索每户人家
A census allows for your soldiers to search every home
清点人头 就说是奉凯撒之命
and count every head, all in the name of Caesar.
我们会找到那个女人
The woman will be found.
也能向罗马皇帝交差
And Rome will be appeased.
下令进行普查
Order the census.
如果没找到她 就杀光所有婴孩
But if you don't find her, kill them all.
向我证明你能成为真正的国王
Show me you can be a true king.
你跟我没什麽不同 儿子
You are no different than me, boy.
你身上流着我的血
My blood runs through your veins.
当我还小时
♪ When I was a boy ♪
我将你当成神崇拜 父亲
♪ You were like a god I worshipped, Father ♪
我总听见你的声音
♪ I could hear your voice ♪
像雷声一样在走廊迴盪 父亲
♪ Echo in the halls like thunder, Father ♪
我总是奉命行事 就为了获得
♪ On a mission to prove I was worthy of approval ♪
你的认可 父亲
♪ From you, Father ♪
我无所畏惧 令人闻风丧胆
♪ I've been brave, feared and fearless ♪
暴戾又无情
♪ Ruthless and relentless ♪
就跟你一样
♪ Just like you ♪
所以
♪ So ♪
我真的和你一样吗
♪ Am I just like you? ♪
不
♪ No! ♪
我流的是哪种国王的血
♪ What kind of king is in my blood? ♪
我不知道
♪ I don't know ♪
我变成了什麽样的人
♪ What kind of man have I become? ♪
我被禁锢在
♪ I am stuck with this darkness ♪
这邪恶的血脉中
♪ That runs through my veins ♪
我会永被囚禁还是做出改变
♪ Am I a prisoner or can I change ♪
什麽
♪ What ♪
成为不同的人
♪ What I've become ♪
这如枷锁般的血脉 血脉
♪ When it's in my blood? Blood ♪
这血脉 血脉
♪ My blood, Blood ♪
这如枷锁般的血脉
♪ When it's in my blood ♪
血脉
♪ Blood ♪
这血脉 血脉
♪ My blood, Blood ♪
这如枷锁般的血脉
♪ When it's in my blood ♪
我一直是忠诚的儿子
♪ Never been anything but your loyal son ♪
是好士兵 服从命令
♪ Been a good soldier, followed your orders ♪
从来不质疑你
♪ Never questioning you once ♪
你曾是我唯一想成为的人 但现在一切都瓦解了
♪ You're all I wanted to be but now it's all unraveling ♪
我的双手沾满鲜血 我认不出自己是怪物
♪ There's blood on my hands, don't know if I am a monster ♪
还是王子
♪ Or the son of a king ♪
就跟你一样
♪ Just like you ♪
不
♪ No! ♪
我流的是哪种国王的血
♪ What kind of king is in my blood? ♪
我不知道
♪ I don't know ♪
我变成了什麽样的人
♪ What kind of man have I become? ♪
电影精选列表