Is marrying me so bad
不惜编出这种故事来逃避
that you had to make up a story like this to get out of it?
我知道听起来不可能
I know it sounds impossible.
不是听起来而已 玛利亚
It doesn't sound impossible, Mary.
就是不可能
It is impossible.
妳期待我说什麽 「恭喜」
What did you expect me to say, "congratulations"?
你可以说你相信我
You can say you believe me.
约瑟帮不了妳
Joseph cannot help you.
玛利亚 告诉他们妳是在开玩笑
Mary, tell them this is just a joke.
我怀孕了
I'm with child.
但不是你们想的那样 我保证
It's not like what you think, I promise.
他不能被这种事毁了清誉 他是个好青年
He won't be sullied by this. He's a good young man.
拜託 请让我解释天使说的话
P-Please, if I can just explain more of what the angel said.
对啦 天使
Oh, yes, the angel.
我们不想再听这些亵渎的话了
We won't listen to more of this blasphemy.
我无法接受
I won't have it.
我们去散个步
Let's just, let's just take a walk.
别烦他
Leave him alone.
够了
Enough.
- 妳必须离开 - 约瑟 拜託
- You must leave. - Joseph, please.
出去
Get out.
请不要再来这裡了
Please don't come here again.
- 约瑟 - 出去
- Joseph. - Get out.
但我可以在这裡照顾玛利亚
But I can care for Mary here.
不 玛利亚说得对
No, Mary's right.
她去和伊莉莎白住 对大家都好
It is better for all of us if she goes to stay with Elizabeth.
她明早就启程前往希伯伦
She will leave for Hebron in the morning.
我不明白祢的话
♪ I don't understand the words you've spoken ♪
但我的心仍试着相信
♪ And my heart is still trying to believe ♪
当祢俯视我时
♪ When you're looking down on me ♪
看到的是什麽
♪ Why do you see ♪
一位救主和君王的母亲
♪ A mother to a savior and king? ♪
我的生命中没什麽能奉献的
♪ There's nothing in my life I have to offer ♪
我并未流着贵族的血
♪ Nothing in my blood of royalty ♪
我只是个贫穷又平凡的童女
♪ I'm just a poor and simple virgin ♪
而不是
♪ I am not ♪
救主和君王的母亲
♪ A mother to a savior and king ♪
我从未像此刻如此需要祢
♪ I need you more than ever ♪
神啊 祢听得见我呼求吗
♪ God, can you hear me now? ♪
祢的星辰充满答桉
♪ Your stars are full of answers ♪
却藏在乌云后面
♪ Hiding behind the clouds ♪
开我的眼 让我知道
♪ Give me eyes to see Just how I can be ♪
如何诞下祢的儿子 就在我最需要祢
♪ Carrying your son when I need you ♪
引领我之时
♪ To carry me ♪
神蹟难道就如此沉重
♪ Should a miracle feel like an anchor ♪
让我的家族蒙羞
♪ Bringing shame upon my family? ♪
这个担子太沉重
♪ This burden is too heavy ♪
我需要力量
♪ I need strength to be ♪
成为救主和君王的母亲
♪ A mother to a savior and king ♪
神啊 求祢照亮阴影
♪ Oh, God, please light the shadows ♪
因为我看不见眼前的方向
♪ 'Cause I can't see where to go ♪
我必须走的这条路
♪ This road that I must travel ♪
独自行走太过幽暗
♪ Is too dark To walk alone ♪
祢说「别害怕」
♪ You said, "Do not fear" ♪
主啊 如果祢在这裡
♪ So, Lord, if you are here ♪
请赐给我蒙拣选之人该有的信心
♪ Help me have the faith you have in me ♪
开我的眼
♪ Give me eyes to see ♪
让我知道如何
♪ Just how I can be ♪
成为救主的母亲
♪ Mother to a savior ♪
就在我正需要救赎时
♪ When I need saving. ♪
(希伯伦)
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth.
是真的
It's true.
我们快到犹大了吗
Are we close to Judah yet?
我们在这裡打转好久了
We have been out here forever.
这裡就是犹大地
This is Judah.
什麽
What?
你为什麽不告诉我们
Why wouldn't you tell us?
我们已经到好几天了
We've been here for days.
我们得见本地的王
We must meet the king of this land.
他会有找到那孩子所需的卷轴
He will have the scrolls we need to find the child.
显然如此
Obviously.
那就走吧
Then let's go.
- 嘿 - 听着
- Hey. - Listen.
现在是椰枣季 一年只有一次
It's date palm season. It happens once a year.
梅尔基 我们得走了
Melchior, we must go.
但我知道附近有个地方
But I'm saying that I knowa place nearby where they've got
有多肉又多汁的椰枣
the fat, juicy ones.
- 超新鲜 香甜无比 - 天啊 羞耻
- Fresh. Smell great. - Goodness. Shame!
- 超新鲜 - 羞耻
- They're fresh. - Shame!
- 你是怎麽回事 - 你是博士
- What's the matter with you? - You are a Magi.
你打算错过上帝之子诞生的那一刻
You would miss the birth of the Son of God?
耶路撒冷 我说的是耶路撒冷
Jerusalem. I'm talking about Jerusalem.
耶路撒冷有什麽
What is in Jerusalem?
希律王 你要的卷轴
King Herod! Your scrolls!
还有我的椰枣
My dates!
别再对我吼了
Now stop yelling at me!
没人在吼你
No one is yelling at you.
比较像是你在吼
You were yelling a little bit.
- 你有 - 我没有大吼
- Yeah. You were. - I was not yelling.
来吧 拉我起来
Come on. Help me up.
你不能再吃椰枣了
No more dates for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Geez.
我讨厌骆驼
I hate camels.
不是针对你 我是指这种代步方式
Not you. But as a mode of transport.
看看你 看到没
Look at you. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
看看你那死气沉沉的眼神
Look at you with your dead eyes.
- 他在跟骆驼说话 - 总有一天
- He's talking to camels now. - You know, someday
会有更好的交通方式不用靠你
there has to be a better mode of transport other than you.
没有其他国王了吗
Is there no other king available?
一定会的
There has to be.
能不能只有两位智者
Could've just been two wise men.
走吧
Let's go!
你又在大吼大叫了
You're yelling again.
撒迦利亚还是不发一语
Zachariah still hasn't said a word.
从他得知我怀孕的那一刻起
From the moment he learned of my pregnancy,
他就无法开口说话
he hasn't been able to speak.
我一开始很震惊
I was shocked at first.
但现在我觉得
But now I think
也许这是另一个礼物
I may have been given yet another gift.
显然他还是听得到
Apparently his ears still work.
伊莉莎白 我有什麽资格抚养这个孩子
Elizabeth, who am I to raise this baby?
或许我父亲说得对 太胡来了
Maybe my father is right. This is madness.
妳被拣选是有原因的
You were chosen for reasons
有一天妳父亲也会明白的
that, one day, even your father will understand.
那我何时才会明白
When will I understand?
如果我丈夫会说话 他就会说
If my husband could talk, he would say,
「耐心是信心的好伙伴」
"Patience is a good companion for faith."
玛利亚 麽不是约瑟带妳来
Mary. Why didn't Joseph bring you?
这超出他能接受的范围了
This is more than he can accept.
我不认为妳要注定一人
I don't believe you're meant to be alone.
那为什麽上帝把我许配给一个
Then why did God have me promised to a man
不愿意相信我的男人
that doesn't want to believe me?
为什麽有一部分的我想相信她
Why does part of me want to believe her?
我内心就像被撕成两半
It's like I'm being torn in two.
约瑟 结束了
Joseph, it is over.
我总觉得我做错了什麽
I feel like I've done something wrong.
这是她的问题 跟你无关
This is her doing, not yours.
约钦跟我说好不办婚礼了
Joachim and I have agreed there will be no wedding.
- 什麽 - 没有别的办法了
- What? - There can't be any other way.
电影精选列表