告诉约钦 我会私下解除婚约
Tell Joachim I will end the engagement. Quietly.
你母亲和我会回到伯利恆的家
Your mother and I will return home to Bethlehem.
我不知道该怎麽办
I just don't know what to do.
你得忘了她 约瑟
You need to forget about her, Joseph.
妳是个骗子
You are a liar.
这是亵渎上帝
This is blasphemy.
妳应该为此被石头砸死
You should be stoned for this.
够了
Enough.
够了 别说了
Enough of this. Stop!
这女孩很特别 我就是相信她
♪ Something 'bout this girl makes me believe her ♪
即使全世界要我离开她
♪ Even when the world wants me to leave her ♪
我已无法控制 也无法再放手
♪ It's out of my control, I can't let her go now ♪
这女孩显然是个骗子
♪ Something 'bout this girl says she's a liar ♪
这是她自找的 全是因为她的私慾
♪ She brought this on herself with her desires ♪
如果不想让你家人蒙羞
♪ Your family will be stained ♪
最好现在就走
♪ Gotta walk away now ♪
别为了她的过错让步
♪ Don't make concessions for her transgressions ♪
她把你当成傻子耍得团团转
♪ She's made a mess A fool of you ♪
我在她的话中并未听到谎言
♪ I don't see deception in her confession ♪
我只看到真♥相♥
♪ I just see the truth ♪
别为了她的过错而让步
♪ Don't make concessions for her transgressions ♪
她把你当成傻子耍得团团转
♪ She's made a mess, a fool of you ♪
我在她的话中并未听到谎言
♪ I don't see deception in her confession ♪
我只看到真♥相♥
♪ I just see the truth ♪
我内心如同被撕裂
♪ I'm completely torn in two ♪
一半的我信她
♪ Half of me believes her ♪
另一半的我则需要证据
♪ While the other half needs proof ♪
这不是圣灵感孕
♪ This was no immaculate conception ♪
只是天大的骗局
♪ Only just the ultimate deception ♪
她罪孽深重
♪ Guilty to the bone ♪
应该立刻被乱石砸死
♪ We should have her stoned now ♪
- 动手 - 快点
- Come on! - ♪ Wait ♪
别丢石头
♪ Don't you throw your stones ♪
别论断她
♪ No, don't you judge her ♪
我看着她的双眼
♪ I look into her eyes ♪
发现我爱她
♪ And think I love her ♪
她天真又纯淨
♪ Innocent and pure ♪
你怎能确定
♪ How can you be sure now? ♪
天大的骗局
♪ Ultimate deception ♪
不 你得放她走
♪ No, you've gotta let her go ♪
为什麽没人能教我怎麽做
♪ Why can't someone show me how? ♪
天大的骗局
♪ Ultimate deception ♪
我唯一知道的事
♪ Oh, the only thing I know ♪
就是我只想要离开
♪ Is I just want to go ♪
到她的身边
♪ To her now ♪
别害怕 约瑟
Do not be afraid, Joseph.
你必须相信
You must believe.
玛利亚需要你
Mary needs you.
去找她吧
Go to her now.
不
No.
不
No!
滚开
Get out!
一切都还好吗 陛下
Is everything all right, sire?
出去
Get out.
通通出去
Get out!
你...
Shay...
觉得我脸色苍白吗
Do I look, uh, pale to you?
是的
Yes.
我是说 陛下需要睡一下
I mean, I think His Highness could use some sleep.
好极了
Brilliant.
你真没用
You are useless.
- 父亲 - 什麽事
- Father. - What?
关于那件事
About that.
这裡来了几位博士
There are some Magi here
自称是占星专家
who claim they're experts in reading the stars.
等等 什麽博士
What-what-what are Magi?
我不知道你在说什麽
I don't know what you're talking about.
来自东方的智者
Wise men from the East.
他们是国王
They are kings.
国王
Kings.
也许对你会有用
They may be of some use to you.
他们看起来像马戏团的人
They look like circus people.
这应该会很有趣
This should be interesting.
希律王 很高兴见到你 陛下
King Herod, it is very nice to meet you, Your Majesty...
你们为什麽来到我的地盘
Why are you in my lands?
我们远道而来膜拜一位神圣的国王
We have come from far away to worship a divine king
他将在你的土地上诞生
that is to be born in your lands.
一颗星星出现在我们面前
A star appeared to us, one we've been searching for
我们找了一辈子的星星
our entire lives.
- 星星 - 是的
- A star. - Yes.
它引领我们来到这裡 陛下
It led us here, sire.
我们相信时候近了
We believe the time is nigh.
也就是快到了
Which means soon.
这也许能解释你最近的梦 陛下
It may also explain your recent dreams, sire.
你告诉他们我做恶梦
You told them about my nightmares?
我近来没听说有皇后造访本国
I've not heard of any queen visiting this kingdom.
那个王的母亲是谁
Who is the mother?
我们相信他不会由皇后所生
Now we believe that he is to be born not of a queen,
而是由卑微的童贞女所生
but of a humble virgin.
那这位卑微的母亲在哪裡
Where might we find this, uh, humble mother?
那正是我们想解开的谜团 陛下
We've been trying to unravel that very mystery,
陛下
Your Magnificence.
但我们需些某些古卷轴
But we are missing certain ancient scrolls.
陛下 我们需要你帮忙找到那个孩子
We need your help, sire, to find the child.
我为何要帮你们
And why would I help you
在我的王国找新国王
to find a new king in my kingdom?
他说得有道理
Eh. He's got a point, right?
既然你都这麽说了
Well, when you put it that way.
因为我
Because I
有办法让你回到那个...
have the very thing to get you back sitting on your...
让你恶梦缠身的王座上
nightmare-inducing throne.
你在胡说什麽
What are you blathering about?
我说的是没药
I'm talking about myrrh.
梅药
Myrrh?
- 是没药 - 梅药
- Myrrh. - Myrrh.
- 没药 - 没药
- Myrrh. - Myrrh.
听起来像羊叫
It-it-it sounds like a little lamb.
现在不是时候 梅尔基
Not now, Melchior.
陛下是否愿意受我一礼
Will Your Lordship allow me to give you a gift?
国王之间的礼尚往来
One king to another.
拜託你现在别胡闹
Please stop, I beg of you.
你到底要不要你的卷轴
Do you want your scrolls or not?
身为一名国王 我很清楚
♪ With my king-sized brain I understand that ♪
我们不能空手来访
♪ We cannot show up here empty-handed ♪
国王之间必须礼尚往来
♪ Things are given to a king by other kings ♪
就像我们
Like us!
我们是三位智者
♪ We Magi are three wise guys ♪
我们带来皇家财富才能买♥♥到的上等药草
♪ We'll bring the finest herbs Our royal wealth can buy ♪
没药是解药 当今最佳疗法
♪ Myrrh is the cure, it's the treatment de jour ♪
能舒缓失眠
♪ To procure some relief from insomnia ♪
这裡洒一点 那裡沾一点
♪ With a sprinkle, a dabble ♪
恶梦就会全消失
♪ Your nightmares skedaddle ♪
甚至能抑制狂妄自大
♪ Can even cure megalomania ♪
夜晚只要一剂
♪ Sleep through any plight ♪
就能安枕无忧
♪ With just one dose at night ♪
感谢没药
♪ Thanks to myrrh ♪
如果你正受尽折磨又有钱可花
♪ If you've got an affliction and money to spend ♪
没药就是你的新朋友
♪ Myrrh is your new best friend ♪
不...
Oh, no, no.
这麽伟大的国王才瞧不起
♪ Such a mighty king Should not be bothered ♪
电影精选列表