王国全归我
♪ Mine is the kingdom ♪
权♥柄♥也归我
♪ Mine is the power ♪
荣耀尽归我
♪ Mine is the glory ♪
直到永远
♪ Forever ♪
永远
♪ More ♪
亲吻戒指吧
Kiss the ring, babies.
- 亲吻戒指吧 - 希律王
- Kiss the ring. - King Herod.
大家都恨我
Everybody hates me.
没错
Yeah.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
当王真好
♪ It's good to be king ♪
负责下令「斩首」别人
♪ And be the one who screams, "Off with his head!" ♪
或被视为救主
♪ Or be the one who's deemed savior instead ♪
看一个人求死多麽美妙
♪ It's delicious to watch a man Begging for his death ♪
我插入刀子转几下
♪ I put in a knife and then give it a twist ♪
露出邪恶的微笑
♪ A smile opens up on my sinister lips ♪
王权的喜悦令人难以抗拒
♪ The joy of the crown is too much to resist ♪
当王的感觉真好
♪ It's so stinking good to be king ♪
我爱死了
I just love it!
王国全归我
♪ Mine is the kingdom ♪
权♥柄♥也归我
♪ Mine is the power ♪
荣耀尽归我
♪ Mine is the glory ♪
直到永远
♪ Forever ♪
永远
♪ More ♪
永远
♪ Forever ♪
永远
♪ More ♪
直到永远永远
♪ Forevermore... ♪
当王的感觉真好
♪ So stinking good to be king. ♪
他们来了
They're here.
欢迎 雅各
Welcome, Jacob. Welcome.
很高兴我们能共享这个喜庆的场合
I am so pleased that we can share this joyous occasion.
谢谢你的热情款待 约钦
Thank you, Joachim, for your hospitality.
但这比较像婚礼
This looks more like a wedding
而不是简单的订婚仪式
than a simple betrothal ceremony.
没有比派对更适合我们两家见面的场合了
What better way for our families to meet than a party?
- 瑞秋 - 我是瑞卡儿
- Rachel. - It's Rahel.
很高兴终于见到妳了
It is so nice to finally meet you.
我们很高兴能接纳你的女儿成为我们的家人
We are delighted to accept your daughter into our family.
不 该高兴的是我们
No, the joy is ours.
我们不觉得失去了女儿
We don't feel as if we are losing a daughter
倒像是多了一个儿子
but gaining a son.
在此之前 我是家中唯一的男丁
Until now, I have been severely outnumbered.
玛利亚对订婚有什麽看法
And how is Mary feeling about the betrothal?
玛利亚
Mary? Oh.
她再开心不过了
She couldn't be happier.
如果一切都得由别人决定 人生还有什麽好安排的
Why make any plans if everything's decided for me?
有时候上帝对我们的计划
Sometimes God's plans for us
远超乎我们的想像
are even bigger than we can imagine.
妳必须让信仰引导妳
You must let your faith guide you.
- 真希望我像妳一样虔诚 - 妳有啊
- I wish I had your faith. - Oh, but you do.
妳知道妳父亲为什麽花那麽多时间陪妳
Do you know why your father spent so much time with you
研读经♥文♥吗 玛利亚
on the Scriptures, Mary?
因为他没有儿子可以教
Because he didn't have a son to teach them to.
不是的
No.
是因为他看到妳的信仰有多坚定
Because he saw how strong your faith was.
也因为他一直都知道妳很特别
And because he has always known you are special.
什麽都改变不了这点 玛利亚
Nothing will change that, Mary.
即使是这个年轻人也一样
Not even this young man.
约瑟 我的儿子
Joseph. My son.
不知道他帅不帅
I wonder if he's cute.
见到你真好
Oh, nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you, too.
约钦 可以开始进行仪式了吗
So, Joachim, shall we proceed with the ceremony?
好 当然
But yes. Uh, yes, of course.
黛博拉 告诉玛利亚我们准备好了
Deborah, tell Mary we are ready.
奏音乐
The music. Play.
他们在等妳了 玛利亚
They're ready for you, Mary.
妳好美
You look beautiful.
妳一定会很开心
You're going to be so happy.
他很帅
He is very handsome.
我们快好了
We are almost finished.
这是我母亲的
This was my mother's.
让我们倒满酒
♪ Now let's pour the wine ♪
跳起舞
♪ And dance together ♪
今晚展开的事
♪ What they start tonight ♪
将流传千古
♪ Will last forever ♪
如果你相信
♪ If you believe ♪
就一起来
♪ Then join with me ♪
欢庆吧
♪ And celebrate ♪
欢庆这个新生命
♪ It's a brand-new life ♪
来自天上的礼物
♪ A gift from heaven ♪
盼望即将来临
♪ Showing hope will rise ♪
带来宽恕
♪ And all's forgiven ♪
如果你相信
♪ If you believe ♪
就一起来欢庆吧
♪ Then join with me and celebrate ♪
欢庆这个新生命
♪ Celebrate this brand-new life. ♪
用所罗门的话说
In the words of Solomon:
「若遇敌袭击 孤身难挡二人就能抵挡他」
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves."
「三股合成的绳子不易折断」
"But a cord of three strands is not easily broken."
愿上帝结合玛利亚和约瑟
May God bind Mary and Joseph together
直到他们走到生命的尽头
till the end of their days on this earth.
或至少直到他们结婚那天
Or at least until their wedding day.
- 感谢上帝 - 感谢上帝
- Thanks be to God! - Thanks be to God.
约瑟
Joseph.
妳好 玛利亚
Hi, Mary. Oh.
我...
I'm...
是约瑟
Joseph.
是你
You?
是妳
And you.
他们认识
They know each other?
- 多才多艺的男人 - 对
- A man of many skills. - Yeah.
不用客气
Uh, you're welcome.
你也有婚约
You were also betrothed?
玛利亚
Mary?
妳需要去散个步吗
Do you need to take a walk?
好主意 母亲
Great idea, Mother.
What?
我现在到底要做什麽
Uh, so what exactly do I do now?
- 你去追她 - 好
- You go after her. - All right. There. Okay.
敬生命
To life.
敬生命
To life!
- 玛利亚 - 不要跟过来
- Mary. - Please don't chase me.
我没跟着妳 只是...
I'm not. I'm not chasing you. I just...
好吧 妳走得真快
Okay, wow, you walk fast.
- 以女生来说吗 - 什麽 不是
- For a girl? - No. What? No.
以任何会走路的人来说
For anyone who walks.
听着
Look.
玛利亚 我们应该聊聊才对
Mary, we are supposed to be talking, okay?
我们应该互相瞭解
We're supposed to be getting to know each other.
- 我们订婚了 - 而你却在市集费尽心思
- We're betrothed. - And you spent considerable
想迷倒一个告诉你
amount of effort in the marketplace charming a girl
她已有婚约的女孩
who informed you that she was betrothed.
妳被迷倒了
You were charmed?
我是进退两难
I was cornered.
玛利亚 听着 我只是想表达善意
Mary. Look, I'm just friendly.
友善到忘了说
So friendly that you forgot to mention
你也有婚约
that you were also betrothed,
还送礼物给别的女生
while offering a different girl gifts.
其实是同一个女孩 所以...
Well, actually, it-it turns out it was the same girl, so...
容我说一句 妳...
May I just point out, you...
也没表现出厌恶的样子
电影精选列表