♪ Love is secondary, everyone knows that ♪
两人会定睛在彼此身上
♪ It's constant attention ♪
注视着别人的方向
In someone else's direction.
妳的丈夫眼裡只会有妳
♪ Your husband will have eyes for only you ♪
无比浪漫
♪ It's so romantic ♪
或造成心理创伤
♪ Or just traumatic ♪
还能坐拥无数珍贵珠宝
♪ Being showered with so many precious jewels ♪
玛利亚 结婚正是妳该做的事
♪ Mary, Mary, married is something you do ♪
这是极大极大的福分
♪ That's very, very, very, very good for you ♪
玛利亚 结婚能结合两颗心
♪ Mary, Mary, married makes two hearts into ♪
谱出一段美满人生
♪ One happy life ♪
打理家务 生孩子 去购物
♪ Keeping house and making babies, going shopping ♪
成天在日常琐事间打转
♪ All the daily chores are all I'll do ♪
玛利亚 结婚是个福分
♪ Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary, married is good for you ♪
- 结婚 - 是妳的福分
- Married. - ♪ It's good for you ♪
是妳的福分
♪ It's good for you, you ♪
- 结婚 - 是妳的福分
- Married! - ♪ It's good for you ♪
是妳的福分
♪ It's good for you ♪
这不是我的决定 但这是传统
♪ It's not my decision, but this is tradition ♪
只能相信我的家人不会错
♪ Trusting that my family knows best ♪
这就是我的宿命吗
♪ Is this what I'm chosen for? ♪
我以为人生不只能这样
♪ I thought I was meant for more ♪
至少妳在痛苦中仍会美豔动人
♪ At least you'll look so pretty In your predicament ♪
玛利亚 结婚正是妳该做的事
♪ Mary, Mary, married is something you do ♪
- 妳确定 - 这是极大极大
- You sure? - ♪ That's very, very, very ♪
- 极大的福分 - 希望妳是对的
- ♪ Very good for you ♪ - Hope you're right.
玛利亚 结婚能结合两颗心
♪ Mary, Mary, married makes two hearts into ♪
- 谱出一段美满人生 - 是吗
- ♪ One happy life ♪ - Does it, though?
他也许又矮又多毛
♪ He may be short, he may be hairy ♪
又胖 但亲爱的玛利亚
♪ Getting fat, but, Mary, dear ♪
他是专为妳所选
♪ He's chosen just for you ♪
玛利亚 结婚是个福分
♪ Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary, married is good for you ♪
结婚
Marry!
是妳的福分
♪ It's good for you ♪
也许吧
Maybe.
是妳的福分
♪ It's good for you, you ♪
结婚吧
Marry!
是妳的福分
♪ It's good for you ♪
是妳的福分
♪ It's good for you ♪
妳可能会紧张害怕
♪ You may be nervous, may be scared ♪
或头晕目眩
♪ Your head is spinning everywhere ♪
因为我必须相信
♪ 'Cause I have to believe ♪
玛利亚 结婚...
♪ That Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary, married ♪
是我的福分
♪ Is good for me. ♪
到时就知道了
Guess we'll see.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不用客气
You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是挑选专家
I'm an expert at choosing.
我是说
Oh-oh, what I mean is th-that
我懂得如何... 挑水果吗
I-I know how... You choose... fruit?
我这人多才多艺
I have many skills.
真好
That's nice.
你为什麽要跟陌生人说这些
Why are you telling this to a stranger?
感觉我们已经是朋友了 不是吗
I feel like we're already friends, no?
我显然有未婚夫了
Apparently, I'm betrothed,
所以我该走了
so I really should get going now.
但我们相遇了
Yet here we are.
再见
Goodbye.
等等 妳还没拿水果
Wait, wait.You haven't picked any fruit.
你好像没听懂我的话
I-I don't think you heard what I said.
选一个
Choose one.
就当是我送给美丽新娘的礼物
It'll be my gift to a beautiful bride.
我不接受陌生人的礼物
I don't accept gifts from strangers.
陌生人
Strangers.
这刚不是讨论过了
Aren't we past that?
这个很完美
This one's perfect.
我还不知道妳的名字
Uh, I didn't get your name.
要无花果吗
Fig?
好
Uh, okay.
我讨厌驴子
I hate donkeys.
(耶路撒冷)
欢迎回来 殿下
Welcome back, sire.
再举高...
Up, up, up, up, up.
对...
There. There.
对
There.
父亲
Father.
安提帕特
Oh. Antipater.
我的长子
My firstborn.
你从哪裡回来的
Returning from, uh...?
罗马
Rome.
罗马 那...
Rome. So, um...
你要说什麽
What do you want?
罗马皇帝命令我们进行人口普查
Rome has ordered us to conduct a census.
「希律王 听诏」
"King Herod, by decree"
「奉吾王及皇帝凯撒奥古斯的旨意」
"at the command of our lord and emperor, Caesar Augustus,"
「罗马帝国全境要进行人口普查」
"a census shall be taken throughout the Roman Empire."
「所有人♥民♥都应回到原籍地」
"All citizens shall return to their ancestral..."
废话...
To their blah, blah, blah, blah.
又是罗马...你知道的
Rome. You know? Rome.
罗马
Rome.
父亲 我们不能无视凯撒
Father, we-we cannot just ignore Caesar.
人口普查只会激怒人♥民♥
A census would only anger the people.
我们恨你 希律
We hate you, Herod!
看来没有凯撒的帮忙 你自己也能激怒他们
You seem to have no problem angering the people without Caesar's help.
斟酒
Wine.
- 要把他们赶走吗 - 不...
- Should I have them removed? - Oh, no, no, no, no.
他们能逗乐我 他们是好人
They amuse me. Uh, they are nice people.
父亲
Father.
我担心这会传到罗马皇帝的耳中
I have concerns that Rome will hear about this unrest and...
我比较担心
Well, I have concerns
你不知道当国王的意义
that you don't know what it means to be a king.
国王不需要受到爱戴
I...A king doesn't need to be loved.
只需要令人服从和惧怕
Only obeyed and feared.
我活着是为了服侍国王 而不是成为国王
I live only to serve my king, not to be one.
宝贝
Hello, baby.
父亲
Father.
父亲
Father.
别假装你不想当国王
Don't pretend you don't want to be king.
大家都想要这顶王冠
Everyone wants this crown.
我的王冠
My crown!
听听这声音
That sound.
仇恨
Hatred?
- 痛苦的声音 - 不是的
- Misery? - No, no, no.
是权♥柄♥
Power.
好戏上场
Showtime.
当王真好
♪ It's good to be king ♪
拥有绝对的权力
♪ And have the absolute authority ♪
还具有所有神性
♪ All the attributes of divinity ♪
我就是信仰
♪ I'm a religion ♪
看看他们是怎麽崇拜我的
♪ Look how they all worship me ♪
- 不是只有好人 - 下跪
- ♪ Don't have to be good ♪ - Down!
才能当好王
♪ To be a good king ♪
只要假装
♪ Just gotta look ♪
展现同情心
♪ Like you've got sympathy ♪
他们就会继续受骗受罪
♪ Then keep them rooked and suffering ♪
让你获得最大利益
♪ To maximize your profiting ♪
看这些农民终日劳碌
♪ Look how the peasants work down to the bone ♪
我则高坐天鹅绒宝座
♪ As I sit up high on my velvety throne ♪
操纵底下的人
♪ Pulling the strings on the people below ♪
当王真好
♪ It's so stinking good to be king ♪
电影精选列表