他带来的没药 因为有更厉害的宝物
♪ With the myrrh he brings, there's something stronger ♪
请准许我们进行 陛下
♪ Please allow us to proceed, Your Majesty ♪
我们是三位智者
♪ We Magi are three wise guys ♪
我们带来市面上最好的精油
♪ We bring the best essential oils we can buy ♪
乳香正符合你所需
♪ Frankincense is all you need ♪
能减轻每日压力或焦虑
♪ If you need to decrease daily stress or anxiety ♪
只要轻轻涂抹就能消炎
♪ And with one application, reduce inflammation ♪
在芳香疗法中欣为风潮
♪ It's all the rage in Roman therapy ♪
乳香的所有好处会让你惊豔无比
♪ You will be impressed with all the benefits Of frankincense ♪
如果你正受尽折磨又有钱可花
♪ If you've got an affliction and money to spend ♪
乳香就是不二之选
♪ Frankincense makes more sense ♪
我的图书馆任你们使用
My library is at your disposal.
- 谢谢你 陛下 - 谢谢你
- Thank you, sire. - Thank you.
你真慷慨
You know, you're really lovely.
请容我致上我的谢礼
Allow me to show my gratitude.
请打开
Please, open it.
黄金
♪ Gold ♪
黄金是唯一
♪ Gold is the only thing ♪
配得上皇室的东西
♪ Worthy for royalty ♪
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
等时刻到来
And when the time comes,
我们一起膜拜那个孩子
we will worship the child together.
以国王的身分一起
Like a kings' thing, yeah?
当然了
But of course.
我们会一起规划路线
♪ We'll map out a course, all together, of course ♪
走遍天涯海角寻找圣婴
♪ And then search the whole land for divinity ♪
我们虽非同母生 却成了兄弟
♪ We have other mothers, but we've become brothers ♪
一起追寻古老的预言
♪ While following this ancient prophecy ♪
- 梅尔基 - 加斯帕
♪ - Melchior - Gaspar ♪
还有巴尔瑟札
♪ And even Balthazar ♪
我们会跟着星星走
♪ Will follow that star ♪
因为有个王正等着我们膜拜
♪ 'Cause where there's a king that needs worshipping ♪
他将看到三名智者
♪ You'll find three wise guys ♪
并永远统治下去
♪ He'll reign forever and ever ♪
他会永远统治下去
♪ He will reign forever And ever ♪
至高无上
♪ On high... ♪
远胜过三名智者
♪ Over three wise guys ♪
讚
♪ Hey. ♪
讚
Hey.
讚
Hey.
我们该走了
Perhaps we should go.
- 我也这麽想 - 出口在哪裡
- My thoughts exactly. - Where is the exit?
这边吗
Is it this way?
巴尔瑟札 走了
Okay, enough. Balthazar. Come on. Come on!
罗马皇帝不能听到这个国王的事
Rome cannot hear about this other king.
我要找到那个母亲
I want the mother found.
- 我会派探子到每个村庄 - 好
- I'll send spies to every village. - Yeah.
要找一个未婚农家女
It should not be difficult to locate an unwed peasant girl
自称怀了希伯来神之子应该不难
claiming to carry the child of a Hebrew God.
对 应该不难 给我找到她
Yeah, it shouldn't be, so find her!
我要小睡一下
I'm gonna take a nap.
好漂亮的花
What beautiful flowers.
看来妳有根绿手指
Seems you have the magic touch.
- 是我 - 你来这裡做什麽
- It's me. - What are you doing here?
外面那些人在找妳
Those men are looking for you.
你在说什麽
What are you talking about?
我做了一个梦 我做了个恶梦
I had a dream, I had a nightmare,
那些士兵就出现在我梦裡
and those soldiers were in my dream.
很少看到像妳这样...如此年迈
One does not often see a woman of your... years
还准备临盆的女人
ready to give birth.
是的 不知道上帝在想什麽
Yes. What was God thinking?
这是妳丈夫吗
Is this your husband?
是的 但我丈夫是哑巴
Yes, but I'm afraid my husband is mute.
看着我 这样不安全
Look at me. This isn't safe.
犹太王子来访可不常见 殿下
It is not every day that a prince of Judeavisits us, sire.
殿下怎会来这种穷乡僻壤
To what do we owe this honor?
我从希伯伦的可靠消息来源得知
I've heard from reliable sources in Hebron
有个怀着身孕的年轻女子
that a certain young woman with child
可能住在这座农场上
might be living on this farm.
我们已经找她好几週了
We've been searching for her for weeks.
如你所见 殿下
As you can see, sire,
告诉你这件事的人一定是瞎了眼
whoever told you that must be blind.
不 我要找的女人未婚而且年轻许多
No, the woman I seek is unmarried and much younger.
我们不会伤害她
She's in no danger.
不介意我们到处看看吧
You don't mind if we have a look around?
当然不介意
Of course.
你是贵客
You're our guest.
你们过得很简朴
You live quite modestly.
上帝保守我们 我们很感恩
God has blessed us, for which we are grateful.
相信我
Just trust me.
不用紧张
There's no need to be nervous.
不是吗
Is there?
如果妳见到这名年轻女子
If you do see this young woman...
务必通报
you will report it.
我父亲 希律王 会祝福妳
Then my father, King Herod, will bless you.
感谢陛下如此慷慨
Your generosity is appreciated.
玛利亚
Mary.
不用客气
You're welcome.
这是我未婚夫约瑟
Joseph, my betrothed.
- 你是因为一个梦来的 - 对
- So you're here because of a dream? - Yes.
不是的
No. Uh...
玛利亚 我来这裡是因为我应该跟妳在一起
Mary, I'm here because I'm supposed to be with you.
我不该让妳走的
I should have never let you go.
你不欠我什麽
You owe me nothing.
玛利亚 拜託
Please, Mary.
跟我回拿撒勒 你听到他说的了
Come back to Nazareth with me. You heard him.
他说要找一个年轻未婚的孕妇
He said he was looking for a young, unwed pregnant woman.
听约瑟的话 玛利亚
Listen to Joseph, Mary.
他是皇室成员 希律王之子
He was a royal. A son of King Herod.
那些就是出现在我梦裡的士兵
Those exact soldiers were in my dream.
这不是巧合
That's no coincidence.
妳处境很危险 玛利亚
You are in danger, Mary.
希律一定知道预言的事
Herod must know of the prophecy.
他想要我的孩子
He wants my child.
我们得结婚
We're getting married.
太好了 对
Great. Great, yes.
对 我...
Um, yes. I...
我们明早就去拿撒勒
We will go to Nazareth in the morning
安排婚事 而我...
to make arrangements, and I...
我会承认这孩子是我的
I will claim this child as my own.
不 我们今天就在这裡结婚
No, we're getting married right here. Today.
那...我们的父亲呢
Uh, well... What about our fathers?
他们取消了婚礼
They called off the wedding.
我们的母亲呢
What about our mothers?
她们会...她们会想来的
They would... they would want to be here.
我们不能等了 约瑟
We can't wait, Joseph.
我们得结婚 孩子才安全
When I'm married, my child is safe.
你愿意娶我吗 约瑟
Will you marry me, Joseph?
好
I do.
我是说我愿意
I will. Yes.
当然好
Of course. Yes. Um...
谁要帮我们证婚
Who's gonna marry us?
一名祭司
A priest.
别闹了
Stop.
别再这麽...
Stop being such an a...
我们能结为一体吗
♪ Can we become we? ♪
不再只是妳和我
♪ No longer known as just you and me ♪
两个生命现在结为一体
♪ Two separate lives now in unity ♪
共同进入这婚约
♪ Stuck here together ♪
但这永远只是婚约关係吗
♪ But will this always be just an arrangement? ♪
电影精选列表