Show me your current build.
呃 显而易见 简单易用是最重要的
Well, obviously ease of use is a big feature here.
我们想做一个很简单的用户界面
We're trying to develop a simpler interface
主要是给一般用户使用
that's geared towards the real layman end user.
但使用者界面不容易整合啊 说实话...
But, we're kind of struggling with the interface, and, to be frank...
我们现在做的结果就是...
The results have been...
一坨屎 - 没错
Shit. - Yeah.
用什么零组件?
What's it got under the hood?
典型的配置
Standard kick ass stuff.
6♥4♥KB记忆体...
Sixty-four K RAM...
256色荧幕 摩托罗拉6809处理器
Two fifty-six bitmap display, Motorola 6809.
我们准备使用68000
We're gonna run the 68000.
但是 哥们 那是"丽莎"的处理器
But dude, that's Lisa's processor.
没错 哥们
That's correct. Dude.
我不关心预算是多少 给我那个处理器就行
I don't care what the budget is. Give me their processor.
搞掂
Done.
嘿 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
你怎样啊 伙计?
How are you, man?
克里斯 很高兴见到你...
Chris, it has been a...
耶
Yep.
你在这个部门做"麦金托什" - 是
You're working on the Macintosh? - Yeah.
不错
Good.
好 这下有意思了
Good, this is gonna be fun.
好 言归正传
Okay. Let's go back to what you were saying before.
这是给一般大众用的 对吧?
This thing is for the everyman. Right?
这就是我们的用户
That's our end user.
老师也好
It's the school teacher.
清洁工也好
It's the garbage man.
小屁孩也好
It's the kid.
还是住在内布拉斯加州的老奶奶也好 对吧?
It's some grandma out in Nebraska. Right?
我们要把这东西做的非常简单
So we need to make this thing simple.
就像一个...
It's gotta work like...
家电那么简单
like an appliance.
嘿 杰夫
Hey, Jef.
史蒂夫来了
Steve Jobs is here.
因为你刚才不在...
Since you weren't around...
刚才我们领导层跟摩托罗拉的人开会呢
Some of the project leads were having a meeting with Motorola.
你来这里要干什么?
Why exactly are you here?
我来帮忙做好"麦金托什"
I'm here to help build the Macintosh.
我不确定这是否可行
Ah. I'm not sure that that's practical for us.
我们可不想让这个项目
We're actually trying to avoid this project
也被某人毁掉
becoming another over bloated disaster.
好吧 杰夫
Okay, Jef.
你引起了我的注意
You got my attention.
好吧 史蒂夫
Look, Steve.
项目开始的时候 你不想帮忙
You didn't want to be involved back when we started this thing,
我无所谓
and that was fine by me.
你现在过来也好
I just wanted you to cut the checks.
只是加入就加入 别把麦金托什
Be involved, just don't turn Macintosh
当成你复仇的工具
into a measure of revenge for you.
大家都知道你从"丽莎"项目被赶出来了
Everyone knows about your fallout with Team Lisa.
相信我 我们现在做的还不错
So trust me when I say, we're doing fine.
知道了 杰夫
Okay, Jef.
我跟你这么说吧
Let's get a couple things straight.
我们不做得过且过的事情
We don't do fine.
我们不安于现状
And we don't accept things the way that they are,
创新不止 勇往直前
and we don't stop innovating.
你现在做出的产品 毫无新意
Now, your machine lacks power.
现有的用户界面太小 需要重新设计
And your little interface, it needs work.
我来帮忙把它做好
And I'm here to help with that.
我不是要抢走"麦金托什"项目
Now, I'm not trying to take Macintosh away from you.
我希望你留在团队里
I want you on this team.
你要么留下来 要么立马滚蛋
But you can either get on board, or you can get the fuck out.
好了 现在我们还有很多正事要做 所以赶紧干活
Okay. Now, we've got a lot of work to do. So, let's get to it.
比尔 跟我来
Bill, you come with me.
行 去干什么?
Okay. Where are we going?
招兵买♥♥马
Recruiting.
靠
Shit.
嗨 史蒂夫 帮我拿一下
Hey, Steve. Hold these for a second.
行 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
怎么了? 怎么回事? 你这是演的哪一出?
What, what's going on? What are you doing?
史蒂夫 你现在是"麦金托什麦"团队的人了
Steve? You're on the Macintosh Team now.
什么 史蒂..."麦金托什"是什么?
What, Ste... What's a Macintosh?
安迪 赫兹菲尔德
Andy Hertzfeld.
听说你你有两把刷子?
Are you good?
我需要非常厉害的人加入"麦金托什"团队
I only want good people working on Macintosh,
说实话我不知道你是不是有这个本钱
and I'm not sure if you're good enough.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
比尔 阿特肯森告诉我 你有两把刷子
Bill Atkinson says that you're good.
我? ...对头 我也这么觉得
I... Yes. I think I'm pretty good.
你觉得自己富有创造性吗?
Are you creative?
我...我...我还可以吧
I... I... I think so.
欢迎加入"麦金托什"团队
Welcome to the Macintosh Team.
小屁孩 你总是让我给你擦屁♥股♥救火
I'm tired of saving your ass, kid.
你好这一口 我也没辙
You love saving my ass.
我需要我自己的工程师队伍
I want my own engineering team.
想要谁你自己挑
You can pick them yourself.
还有别给我安排什么
And I am done working under the gun
狗屁的项目截止期限
of your ridiculous deadline bullshit.
随时给你假期去跟大奶妹约会
You might as well be asking for a date with her.
我也要这项福利
I want that, too.
没问题
Done.
谈正经的 史蒂夫
Serious, Steve.
这什么意思 史蒂夫? 这是什么绩效面试吗?
So what is this, Steve? Some sort of performance review?
你现在的IIE项目如何?
How are things going on the IIE?
进展不错 真的不错
Things are great. Really great.
你一定觉得超无聊吧?
You're bored to death, aren't you?
是 我快无聊死了
Yes. Yes I am.
你想来"麦金托什"团队和我一起打拼吗?
You want to come work with me on the Mac Team?
你想让我进"麦金托什"团队吧?
You're trying to recruit me for the Mac Team, aren't you?
好 算我一个
Okay, I'm in.
你一定有难关想要克服
You've gotta have a problem that you want to solve.
或者有错误想要纠正
A wrong that you want to right.
这必须是你的激♥情♥所在
And it's gotta be something that you're passionate about,
否则你就不会有毅力坚持下去
because otherwise you won't have the perseverance to see it through.
别跟我说什么这产品进度不能更快了
I don't ever want to hear you tell me that you can't make it faster.
我是说 上百万的人想买♥♥这款产品
I mean, millions of people are gonna buy this machine.
我们不能仅仅是仅仅盯住竞争对手
And we can't look at the competition
我们要比竞争对手做的更好
and say we're gonna do it better.
我们得盯住竞争对手 同时要做到与众不同
We have to look at the competition and say we're gonna do it differently.
现在我们有机会做一个革命性的电脑产品
We have an opportunity to build a revolutionary machine.
你一生会做很多事情
And in your life you only get to do so many things.
此时此刻 我们把生命花在这件事情上
Right now we've chosen to do this.
那就让我们做到极致
So let's make it great.
很棒
It's great.
不 我说错了
No. It's not.
这超级棒的
It's insanely great.
如果可能 还要再增加点内存
We should try to get more memory into it if we can.
但是还得保证按时完工
We can still hit the timeline.
来看一眼吧
Take a look at it.
"麦金托什"这个当初的小东西
This little Macintosh side project
现在"失去控制"了 史蒂夫
has gotten out of hand, Steve.
变得太前卫了
Way beyond the pale.
"丽萨"就被你搞得定价超过1万美元了
First you created a $10,000 monstrosity with Lisa,
你已经在这个原本投资不大的项目投入了百万美元
and now you've poured millions
而这本来是个小部门的
into what was supposed to be a minor diversion.
你错过了多次送货日期
You've missed multiple ship dates,
此时IBM正在统治个人电脑领域
and meanwhile, IBM is just purring along.
史蒂夫...
Steve...
人们不像你想像的那样去用电脑
People don't use computers the way you think they do.
我们应该怎么去给"麦金托什"做市场推广?
电影精选列表