were sold within an hour of the opening bell.
虽然华尔街高管们早预测到了
Wall Street executives had forecast the big day
今天是这个成长性科技公♥司♥的大日子
for the growing technology company,
但是专家们还是表示Apple公♥司♥今天的表现
but experts now say Apple's day
还是大大超出所有人的狂热预期
exceeded the market's wildest expectations.
它几乎是...年来最牛气的股票...
It was the most over...
嘿 嘿 就是他了!
Hey, hey. Here he is!
耶 耶 哦 太好了
Yeah. Yeah. Oh, terrific.
耶 你成功了
Yeah, you did it.
让我们一起把这股票做起来
Let's help them move that stock.
嘿 伙计
Hey, pal.
哦 嘿 谢谢你
Oh, hey, thank you.
生意如常 伙计
Business as usual, guys.
大伙儿 还有点工作要做
There's work to be done, people.
谢谢你 我有一些很好玩的点子
Thank you. I had some fun ideas.
我就是我分内的 比尔 后会有期
This is it for me, Bill. I'll see you when I see you.
我要离开了
I'm gonna get out of here.
有空打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you later.
好的
All right.
嗨 你能通知马库拉先生我们来了吗? 谢谢
Hi. Could you please tell Mr. Markkula we're here. Thank you.
好的 洛克先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Rock.
先生们
Gentlemen.
麦克 请
Mike. Please.
坐吧
Have a seat.
有些事情 我们需要谈谈
There's something we need to talk about,
尽管我知道你不想听
and I don't think you're gonna like it.
是关于史蒂夫的
It's Steve.
他在一个不切实际的项目上疯狂砸钱
He's hemorrhaging the company's dollar
而这个项目用我们的丽萨电脑是搞不定的
on fantasies that simply are not possible with the Lisa computer.
但史蒂夫一直以来都善于化腐朽为神奇
Yeah, but Steve's been doing the impossible
从公♥司♥在车♥库♥里创立以来就是这样的
ever since this company was in a garage.
麦克 你知道我欣赏史蒂夫的一切特质的 真的
Mike, I love everything Steve represents. You know that.
但我们在放纵他 让他成了任性的孩子
But he's like a kid in a candy store, and we've given him the keys.
是 但这是他的公♥司♥ 他爱谁谁
Yeah. But, it's his candy store.
没有人见过这种电脑
You're never gonna see a personal computer
能把键盘和机身连在一起
where the keyboard is attached to the machine again.
麦克 问题很大
Mike, it's a problem.
最大的问题是他还揶揄IBM公♥司♥
The bigger problem is that he is ridiculing IBM.
乔布斯他买♥♥断了华尔街日报的一个整幅版面
Jobs took out a full page ad in The Wall Street Journal
公然挑衅世界上最大的电脑公♥司♥
taunting the biggest computer company on the planet.
"恭喜你们终于做了一台个人电脑 "
"Congratulations on your first personal computer."
他这是要跟IBM开战啊
He's trying to start a war with IB fucking M!
我看到这广♥告♥了
I'm fully aware of the ad.
那你还不阻止他!
Then do something about it!
听着 亚瑟 你知道他是对的
Listen, Arthur, you know he's right.
3年前 IBM对个人电脑根本没兴趣
Three years ago IBM had no interest in the personal computer
现在你看看他们的样子
and now look at 'em!
现在他们开始跟风了 想想吧
They followed us. Think about it.
我们想好了 麦克
We have, Mike.
令人抱歉的是 董事会一致同意...
And I'm sorry, but the Board is unanimous.
史蒂夫不能再负责"丽萨"项目了
Steve will no longer be involved in Lisa's development. Period.
怎么回事 亚瑟? 你们要搞权力架空吗?
What is this, Arthur? Some sort of power play?
你们支持他搞这个有一年半了
For 18 months now you've offered nothing but support.
这个节骨眼上要换掉他?
And now you want to try and take Jobs off of his own team?
我也不想呀 麦克
I don't want any of this, Mike.
但你得考虑一下...
But you have to try to look at it
站在股东角度考虑一下
from the shareholder's perspective.
史蒂夫很棒
Steve is great.
他很棒 - 是的 他真的很棒
He's great. - Yeah, he's great.
但他是个定时炸♥弹♥
But he's a time bomb.
我们的职责就是拆掉这颗炸♥弹♥
And it's our job to diffuse him.
那你去搞定这事儿
So take care of it.
我才不管董事会的狗屁想法
I don't give a shit what the Board thinks.
你可以在别的项目上发挥专长了
It's the time you're taking. Your perfectionism.
就是 就是说...
It's, it's, it...
股东们一直盯着这产品
They're looking at losses in the millions
自从立项以来 我们就已经亏了几百万了
before this thing even gets off the ground.
你们看不到全貌
They're not seeing the big picture.
没错 股东们都是急功近利
That's right. The shareholders don't see past their own shadows.
他们只关心此时此刻
They're only concerned about the here and the now.
董事会也同样"一叶障目不见森林"
And the Board has got blinders on.
如果他们的看法与你一致 他们就不会吹毛求疵了
If they could see you they'd take them off,
但是他们的看法跟我对你的看法不同
they'd see you the way I see you.
他们的看法跟你的同事对你的看法也不同
The way your employees see you.
"丽萨"是我自己的项目
Lisa is my project.
它是我的
It's mine.
董事会就这样从我手里抢走吗?
And they're taking it away from me?
你就让他们任意剥夺我的权力?
You're letting them take it away from me.
我靠 史蒂夫 你知道这不是事实
Bullshit, Steve. You know that's not true.
他妈的
Shit.
和其它电脑相比较
There are more Apple IIs teaching more subjects
Apple II 电脑能教更多课程了
in more schools than any other computer...
小到学前班的识字课程
Everything from alphabet lessons for preschool,
大到大学的科学课程
to science programs for graduate school.
所以无论布莱恩想成为什么
So whatever Brian wants to be,
一台苹果个人电脑
an Apple personal computer
总是可以帮他实现梦想
can help him be it.
Apple II 电脑
The AppleII.
只有你想不到 没有它做不到!
There's no telling how far it can take you.
看起来毫无道理
Now that doesn't make any sense.
呃 你还没像我一样见到如此多的谋杀 克罗斯先生
Well, you haven't seen as much of murder as I have, Mr. Cross.
我宁愿法官大人强迫我做这件事
I'd rather have a judge give me the works than have to do it myself.
就在这儿我独自承担
Right here in solitary.
那又怎样?
So what?
那样的话 你正还是在惩罚我
So you go right on punishing yourself.
你也脱不了干系
You can't get away with it.
嗨 我是格比·卡普兰
Hi, I'm Gabe Kaplan.
参加百事可乐挑战赛 让你的口感决定一切
Take the Pepsi Challenge. Let your taste decide.
不错吧 伙计们 好了 现在你们可以告诉我了
Right, guys? Okay, now why don't you tell me
你们的选择 百事可乐
which one you chose. Pepsi Cola.
喂 史蒂夫 我是麦克
Yeah? Hey, Steve. It's Mike.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我想我给你找到了一个不错的项目
Hey. Um, I think I may have found a project for you.
是研发部门正在搞的一个项目
It's more of an R&D outcast than anything,
但是那实际上是你前一段时间批准的一个项目
but it's actually a project you approved some time back.
不如你去看看吧?
Why don't you look into it?
这是"麦金托什"部门
So this is the Macintosh team.
嗯-嗯
Mmm-hmm.
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
不 只有史蒂夫
Nope. It's just Steve.
见到你真高兴 史蒂夫
It's really good to see you, Steve.
比尔 阿特肯森 很高兴他们得到了一员五虎上将
Bill Atkinson. It's good to see they got A players over here.
嗯-嗯 嘿 起床
Mmm-hmm. Hey. Get up.
嘿 史蒂夫·乔布斯
Hi, Steve Jobs.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
伯... 伯勒尔·史密斯
Burr... Burrell Smith.
伯勒尔·史密斯
Burrell Smith.
不好意思 有点乱
Oh, sorry for the mess.
我们就是一帮颓废青年 因此...
We're just a bunch of degenerates. So...
没事 我也喜欢颓废的苟活着
It's okay. I like degenerates.
耶
Yeah.
谁是项目负责人?
Who's your project lead?
呃 杰夫·拉斯肯...
Uh, Jef Raskin...
我不知道他跑哪里去了
I don't know where he is.
杰夫·拉斯肯
Jef Raskin.
好 我来处理 现在由我负责了
Okay. I'll deal with that one. I'll be taking over now.
呃...对不起 你要执掌整个"麦金托什"项目?
Um... Sorry, taking over, like, the entire Macintosh project?
对 - 太好了
Yeah. - Awesome.
你的设计团队在哪里?
Where's your design team?
团队? 我没有团队...
Team? I don't...
让我看看进度吧
电影精选列表