There's something I always wanted you to know, Steve.
当初赶你走 不是我的决定
It was never my call.
别提跑哪破事儿了 麦克
Let's not do this, Mike.
不 这事很重要 你知道的 当时我努力了
No, this is important. You know, I tried.
我是挺你的 一向如此
I wanted you here. I always did.
我费了好长时间才把你弄回来
It's too bad it took me so long to get you back.
不 我还没回来啊
Oh, I'm not back.
耶 你会回来的
Yeah. You will be.
我们拭目以待吧
We'll see about that.
好了 我自己逛逛就好
You know, I'm gonna show myself around.
我从这儿开始
I'll take it from here.
贱♥人♥一个
Son of a bitch.
这谁设计的?
Who did these?
是我 先生
I did, sir.
你叫什么?
Who are you?
强纳生·伊夫 我是工业设计主管
Jonathan Ive. I'm Director of Industrial Design.
你怎么还在这里?
Why are you still here?
现在是周一上午11点(上班时间)啊
It's 11:00 a.m. on a Monday.
不
No.
我问你为什么还待在Apple公♥司♥?
Why are you still here at Apple?
我创立的Apple公♥司♥不是这样的
This isn't the company I built.
没品位 没格调
There's no taste, no style.
没什么设计可言
No design.
除非有什么让你驻足不前
So unless they're shackling you here,
你为什么要留在这样的地方?
why do you stay?
哎 先生 我想其实还有一群人
Well, sir, I guess I would say there are still
始终相信Apple的理念
those of us that believe in what Apple stood for.
你所倡导的理念
What you stood for.
你觉得我倡导什么理念?
What do you think I stood for?
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得 你相信Apple的使命 是让电脑
I think you believe that the computer,
随身听或者类似设备
or the Walkman, or whatever it may be,
成为个人生活的自然延伸
should be a natural extension of the individual.
正是这种使命
And it's that mission,
这种追求完美质量
that devotion to quality,
还有创新点子和心灵感动的激♥情♥...
and ideals, and heart...
就是我们留在这里的原因
That's what keeps us here.
也许我们还有机会东山再起
That we might do it once more.
好 甭管你现在在做什么
Okay. Whatever you're working on,
你们要把现在这些设计全都忘掉
the rest of the day I want you to forget it.
我要每个人重新开始 设计点新东西出来
I want everyone to design something new.
我不在乎它是什么 是不是高科技产品
I don't care what it is, I don't care if it's technology,
就尽管去创造吧
just create something.
做些更有用的东西
Something useful.
做些你真正在乎的东西
Something you care about.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你回来了我们真高兴
We're glad you're back.
我还没真的回来呢
I'm not back.
暂时没有
Yet.
史蒂夫
Steve.
啊!
Ugh!
垃圾货
Junk.
史蒂夫 这是我们的董事会主席埃迪·伍拉德
Steve, you met our Chairman, Ed Woolard.
史蒂夫 你好
Steve. Hi.
听着 呃...
Look, um...
我知道你之前被坑的很惨
I know all about the bad blood you must taste.
知道你不会轻易地相信我
And I understand your hesitation to trust me.
我只想说
But I just want you to know
我跟之前那位主席亚瑟·若克不一样
I am not Arthur Rock.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
好啊
Okay.
因此 我们能聊两句吗?
So, can we take a minute to talk?
好啊
Apparently.
今天的报纸
Today's paper.
我相信你看了新闻了
I'm sure you've seen the news.
对不起 埃迪 你具体一点最好
I'm sorry, Ed, you're gonna have to be more specific.
一夜之间 我们的股价大跌7.5%
Our shares dropped 7.5% overnight.
跌到十年来的最低点
It's the lowest it's been in 10 years.
上周有个匿名投资者
Last week an unidentified investor
狂抛了150万股
dropped one point five million shares.
股民都恐慌了 史蒂夫
Put a real scare into the marketplace, Steve.
150万股这么多啊? 哈
One point five million shares? Wow.
我想 我们的股民都吓疯了吧
I guess the stockholders must be getting restless.
我们想让你回来 史蒂夫
We want you here, Steve.
我已经回来了 是你们的顾问了
I'm here. As a consultant.
我们想让你重回CEO宝座
As CEO.
CEO? - 没错
CEO? - Yeah.
起码先试用一阵子
At least in the interim.
那吉尔呢?
And Gil?
啊 他? 吉尔快要下台了
Yeah, well, Gil's halfway out the door.
他也知道自己不行
He has to see the writing on the wall.
他就是爱面子还在死撑
At least if he's not too proud to admit it.
哦 他(麦克)会想办法把吉尔搞走
Oh, he's going to try to force you out,
找个机会让你出山
and make a case against you.
我以前在哪儿见过这种手段
Where have I seen this before?
指之前把史蒂夫挤出Apple的事情
吉尔有潜在危险 他没有筹码了 很快就会走人
Gil's on the ledge. He doesn't have a play here.
我们只需要你一点稍微肯定的答复
All we need is a little push from you.
如果你想夺回失去的公♥司♥ 现在正是天赐良机
If you want to get back what you lost, this is the time.
我没有失去它 它是被偷走的
I never lost it. It was stolen from me.
电脑一点都不性感 没有曲线美
There's no sex left in computers. No curves.
如果说电脑是艺术和美结合的产物
Now, if computers are for art, and beauty,
并用来连接全球的每个人
and global interconnectivity,
为什么现在的电脑都这么丑?
why are they so ugly?
你知道的 电脑应该是有艺术感的
You know, it should be artful.
但是没有人在意这些
But no one cares.
人们对电脑的印象都是非黑即白那么刻板
The world may mistakenly see computers only in black and white,
但是 我们的生活 我们的梦想
but we live, and we dream
我们的颜色 都是五彩缤纷的
and we paint in color.
电脑也应该是这样
And we think the computer should, too.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
强尼 你一定要对我开诚布公
Jony, I always want you to be honest with me.
不论发生什么
No matter what.
一定要对我实话实说
Just be brutally honest.
明白吗?
Understand?
我明白
Understand.
你自己觉得呢?
What do you think?
我觉得 这个蓝色
I think, I think the blue,
不是很满意
it's not quite right.
这有个傻主意 把音响内建到机器里面怎么样?
Here's a dopey idea. What if we put the speakers inside?
别逗了 史蒂夫 吉尔和董事会
Yeah, Steve, Gil Amelio and the board
不可能批准 没门
are not gonna allow that. No way.
我们才不管他们批不批准
We're not gonna ask for permission.
史蒂夫帮了我很多忙
Steve's done an admirable job assisting me
尤其在他当顾问这段时间
as an advisor during this, this period.
他的执行力和创造力没得说
And while I commend his actions, and his initiatives,
我相信 现在是时候做进一步的调整
I believe it's now in our best interest to move on,
今天起 史蒂夫将不再担任顾问一职
and relieve Steve of his advisory role in this company.
我同意 吉尔
I agree, Gil.
是吗
You do?
是 我也认为史蒂夫不应该继续留在现在的职位
I do think it's time Steve step out of his current role, yes.
史蒂夫?
Steve?
谢谢你 埃迪
Thank you, Ed.
我想跟董事会分享一下 我对Apple未来的规划
I'd like to present the Board my vision for the future of Apple.
我们不是微软或者戴尔
We're not Microsoft or Dell.
所以 不要再学他们了
So we need to stop trying to be that.
我们需要回头看看我们的根本 我们的强项
We need to go back to who we are, and what we do best,
其它抛开不要管
and throw away everything else.
我们擅长做电脑
Here's how we're gonna do it.
我们要建立新的电脑产品线
We're gonna build a new line of computers
家用和商用都要兼顾
for the home, and for the office.
电影精选列表