ever make another dollar that I don't first take 90 cents.
我知道大家都跟我一样不爽
I can only assume that you are all as irate as I am,
但你们都不愿意拉下脸来说狠话
and you're simply too dumbfounded to speak.
乔布斯说会生产一百万台
Mr. Jobs promised us a million units.
现在四分之一都不到
We have yet to reach a quarter of that.
是时候做出改变了
Something has to change.
搞砸了两个项目 研发费用超支
With two failed projects, overextended R&Ds,
还跟微软打官司
and that Microsoft fiasco,
这个季度我们会亏损 有史以来头一次
we're about to experience the first quarterly loss in company history.
IBM过去两年有比我们更好的产品
IBM beat us to market by two years
销♥售♥业绩也比我们强
with a better product and better sales.
Mac连玩具都算不上 简直就是个笑话
The Macintosh is not even a toy. It's a joke.
IBM准备要转型
IBM has now moved on to mini decks.
我们也应该这样
And so should we.
你的意思是什么 亚瑟?
What are you getting at, Arthur?
各位 我想该重新定位
Gentlemen, I believe it's time to reconsider
个人电脑的前景
the viability of the personal computer.
史蒂夫 有什么看法?
Steve, anything to say?
你想让我说什么 亚瑟?
What would you have me say, Arthur?
是你要提高定价的
You raised our price.
别把怪到我身上
Don't put that on me.
问题不在定价上 史蒂夫 问题是你的产品
The problem is not the price, Steve. It's your product.
你把Mac定位太高档了
You over-hyped the Mac.
让顾客一等再等 一直在给期待Mac的人画饼充饥
You told people to wait. You sold the future of the Macintosh.
正因如此 我们过去两年没有产品可卖♥♥
And as a result we lost two years of sales.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
总有人要来顶罪
Well, it sure as shit is somebody's fault.
呃 没有人支持我
Well, I'm not receiving any support.
你不给我资源
You're stripping me of my resources,
把大把的钱都投在Apple II上
and dumping millions into the Apple ll.
你知道我们为什么在Apple II上投入那么多吗?
Do you know why we keep dumping millions into the Apple ll?
因为它很畅销
Because it sells.
我们七成的收入都来自Apple II
It's 70% of our revenue.
但是Mac呢?
How's the Mac doing?
我说的很明白
I made my opinion perfectly clear.
如果你愿意像IBM一样做东西 我没辙
If you want to keep sucking on the tailpipe of IBM, then I can't stop you.
但我不会为某人的脑残的决策背黑锅
But I will not take the blame for the failures of some court jester.
够了 这样说不太好吧 史蒂夫...
All right, this is crazy, Steve...
不 不 不 你说谁呢 史蒂夫?
No. No, no. To whom are you referring, Steve?
不知道 亚瑟
I don't know, Arthur.
你说呢
You tell me.
约翰 怎么不说话?
John, you're awfully quiet.
啊 不好意思
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我觉得无话可说
I guess I'm just at a loss for words.
做市场的那个家伙 百事可乐的营销天才
Head of marketing. Pepsi genius.
现在无话可说了
Loss for words.
是他的问题 不是Mac产品的问题
It's him. Not the Mac.
但是整个过程的代价...
But the cost of that process...
1万美元的价签 这个价签...
$10,000 price tag. That price tag...
去反对他吧 不要拿Mac出气
Goes against him, and not against Mac.
挺讽刺的 不是吗?
It's ironic, isn't it?
你喜欢听巴布狄伦 我喜欢披头士
You chose Dylan, I chose, I chose The Beatles.
披头士现在都过气了
Seems so backward now.
沃兹
Woz.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
很高兴见到你 史蒂夫
Good to see you, too, Steve.
我...我有点忙
I'm... I'm a little bit busy.
能等会儿再聊吗?
Just, do you mind if we talk later?
耶 耶 耶 就一会儿
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. This'll only take a minute.
我 呃...
I, uh...
史蒂夫 我要走了
I'm leaving, Steve.
行
Okay.
不 不 史蒂夫
No. No, Steve.
我要离开Apple公♥司♥
I'm leaving Apple.
永远离开公♥司♥ 实际上 我真的这么做了
For good. Actually, I already did.
只是...
I just...
我只是想该先跟你说一声
I thought I should come back and tell you first.
为什么
Why?
我们都明白这一天迟早会来 我也说不清...
We both knew this was coming for some time. I don't even...
我都不记得上次我们聊天是什么时候了
I don't even remember the last time we talked.
那你想要我怎样?
What do you want from me, then?
不是所有人都像你一样整天有的忙 史蒂夫
Not everyone has an agenda, Steve.
是啊
Right.
你知道的--我还记得我们年轻的时候
You know, I can still remember when we were just kids,
在你老爹的车♥库♥里
back in your dad's garage.
我们只是想...
And we just wanted to
为和我们一样的人们 做一些很酷的东西出来
create cool toys for people like us.
你记得吗?
You remember that?
记得
Yeah.
现在对你来说 你不再在乎那些人
Now it's not about people anymore for you.
你只在乎产品
No, it's about the product.
最糟糕的是...
Worst of all, it's...
你更在乎你自己
It's about yourself.
你只在乎你自己的小宇宙 史蒂夫
You're the beginning and end of your own world, Steve.
这太狭隘了 太伤感了
And it's so small. So sad.
我觉得这样很孤独吧
And it's... it's gotta be lonely.
我知道你会说
And I know you're gonna say
产品必须
that the product and the person
满足用户的所有需求
need to be connected and all that,
但我觉得任何产品都无法达到你的要求
but it will never be what you think it will.
就是达不到
It just won't.
至少很长一段时间都做不到
No, not, not for a long time at least.
我不知道你脑子里在琢磨些什么 史蒂夫 但是我知道
I don't know what you think is going on, Steve, but I do.
你很不好过
And it doesn't end well for you.
其实我不想...
And I'm not...
我不想看你这么难受
I'm not sticking around to watch.
往事如烟
It's been a journey.
我想说
And for the record,
我热爱我们之前做的一切
I love what we did.
嘿 这是约翰斯卡利 我不在 请留言
Hi. You've reached John Sculley. Please leave a message.
嗨 约翰 我是史蒂夫
Hey, John. It's Steve.
呃...
Uh...
我就...
I just...
我们还是好搭档 约翰 你和我
We're still partners, John, you and I.
我们必须同心协力
We are, we're in this together.
嗯...我...
And I, um...
记得给我回电♥话♥啊? 那是最好了 呃...
You just give me a call back? That'd be great. Um...
嗨 麦克 我是史蒂夫
Hey, Mike. It's Steve.
回个电♥话♥好吗?
Would you give me a call back?
拜托你了
Please?
约翰 你得夺权
John, you have to take control now.
你知道股东们已经快受不了吗?
Do you have any idea how close our shareholders are to a panic?
他们暗示你毫无作为?
The implications of your inaction?
忘了你的责任吧 公♥司♥都快完蛋了
Forget your job, the entire company is at stake here.
大家会一起完蛋
This could ruin everyone.
我知道 亚瑟 但我觉得我们还能挽回
I know, Arthur, but I still think that we can salvage this.
什么都挽回不了了
Can't salvage anything.
我怀疑...
I doubt...
史蒂夫
Steve.
麦克
Mike.
约翰
John.
史蒂夫
Steve.
亚瑟
Arthur.
你怎么来这么早?
What the hell are you doing here so early?
我也想问你们来这么早干嘛
I could ask you the same question.
来的正好
This is good.
史蒂夫 一起谈谈吧 请坐
Steve, why don't you join us this time? Have a seat.
现在?
This time?
史蒂夫 坐下
Steve, have a seat.
约翰?
John?
亚瑟 我不想说 你必须得说
电影精选列表