我们要以NEXT为基础 做一个全新的操作系统
We're gonna build a new operating system on the backbone of NEXT.
这就是下一代的"麦金托什"
The next generation of Macintosh.
我们打算砍掉所有其它的项目
And we're gonna kill every other project.
全部砍掉
Everything.
这个公♥司♥ 决不能再出现屎一样的产品
This company will not make shit anymore.
我们要扩大广♥告♥预算
We're also gonna double down on the advertising budget.
Charite 是我们唯一的御用广♥告♥公♥司♥
Chiat Day will be the only advertising agency we use.
就像过去一样
Just like back in the old days.
简而言之
In short,
我们打算把Apple做得跟以前一样酷
we're gonna make Apple cool again.
当然 我可能没法重振Apple
But I will not be able to move forward
如果董事会的全体成员不给我运营自主♥权♥的话
without the Board's permission to operate under complete autonomy.
我要成为董事会的全权投票成员 最后一点是...
I'll be made a full voting member of the Board. And lastly...
临时CEO
Interim CEO.
嘿 等等
Now, hold on.
我才是CEO 你们这是...
I'm the CEO, and this is...
听着 是你们逼我到这个地步的
Look, you put me in this position.
Apple公♥司♥就像一条破船 底部有洞
Apple is like a ship with a hole in the bottom,
正在漏水
and it's leaking water.
而我是船长 我的工作就是负责...
And it's my job to make sure that
把船带往正确的方向
we point the ship in the right direction.
你们为什么不让我继续干呢?
So why don't you let me do my job?
好吧 我们还是来投票表决吧
All right, let's put this to a vote.
谁同意史蒂夫来掌权?
Those in favor?
你们搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
埃迪?
Ed?
麦克?
Mike?
不好意思 吉尔 对事不对人
Sorry, Gil. Nothing personal.
你在成长过程中 会有人告诉你
When you grow up, you tend to get told
世事如棋 但江湖险恶
the world is the way that it is,
你的生活就是在社会上混日子
your life is just to live your life inside the world
不要太执着 不撞南墙不回头
and try not to bash into the walls too much.
但是生命有限
But that's a very limited life.
生活的道路可以变得很宽广
Life can be much broader,
你只需要明白一点 就是...
once you discover one simple fact.
围绕你的一切
And that is that everything around you
即所谓的现实生活
that you call life
都是一群比你蠢的人为了愚弄你而编造出来的东西
was made up by people that are no smarter than you.
你可以改变它 影响它
And you can change it. You can influence it.
你可以走你自己的路 让别人去跟风
You can build your own things, that other people can use.
别管那些错误连篇的胡扯 例如:
It's to shake off this erroneous notion
什么"生活就在那里 不离不弃"
that life is just there,
什么"活在当下" 什么"不能反抗
and you're just gonna live in it,
就享受生活"之类的
versus embrace it.
你应该改变生活 改善生活 让自己的生活与众不同
Change it. Improve it. Make your mark upon it.
只要你学会了这点 你就不会成为凡夫俗子
And once you learn that, you'll never be the same again.
但是我们的现金流状况...
But in our cash position...
CEO先生
Mr. CEO.
麦克
Mike.
你找我吗?
You wanted to talk to me?
欢迎 请坐吧
Welcome. Please. Have a seat.
埃迪 嘿 戈热斯
Ed. Hey, Gareth.
麦克
Mike.
这是什么?
What's this?
一个机会
It's an opportunity.
我很久没见到伯纳德(Apple的法律顾问)了
I haven't seen Bernard around for a few days.
凯瑟琳和德拉诺去哪儿了?
Where's Katherine, Delano?
刘易斯先生和哈德逊夫人 做了艰难而轻松的决定
Mr. Lewis and Mrs. Hudson made a difficult decision easier
很通情达理地退出董事会了
by agreeing to step down from the Board.
真的吗?
Really?
他俩都接受了一笔可观的高管遣散费
They both agreed to accept incredibly generous golden parachutes.
"金保护伞"费
同样的机会给你 细节在信封里面
The same opportunity is detailed inside that envelope.
所以你要把我们赶走?
So you're forcing us out?
我这么做事出有因
With good reason.
什么原因?
And what's that?
当前的形势对公♥司♥的发展是
The current arrangement is
不利的
inhibiting.
我没办法拖着累赘前进 麦克
I can't hold everyone's hand while we cross the street, Mike.
所以你的下一步举措就是直接干掉董事会?
And so your next big move is to eradicate your Board?
你觉得这可行吗?
And you think you can just do that?
不好意思 麦克 是时候这样做了
I'm sorry, Mike. But it's time.
拿着这笔高管遣散费吧 这回报绝对赚到了
Take the parachute. It's more than fair.
20年了
Twenty years.
你知道吗 我告诉过我自己 我在这儿...
You know, I told myself I'd be out of here
顶多干到30多岁就会退出
while I was still in my thirties.
现在你看看我 我真的是老了
And now look at me. I'm practically an old man.
先生们
Gentlemen.
谢谢 麦克
Thanks, Mike.
好...
So...
接下来我们干什么?
What are we gonna do now?
我们将让世界震撼
We're gonna put a dent in the universe.
致疯狂的人们
Here's to the crazy ones.
特立独行者
The misfits,
叛逆的家伙们
the rebels,
捣蛋鬼们
the troublemakers,
方孔里的圆头钉子们(不适应社会的人)
the round pegs in the square holes,
那些想法与众不同的人们
the ones who see things differently.
他们是那些痛恨条条框框的人
They're not fond of rules,
他们是对现状不满的人
and they have no respect for the status quo.
你可能认同他们
You can quote them,
讨厌他们
disagree with them,
赞美他们或者诋毁他们
glorify or vilify them.
你唯一无法做到的
About the only thing you can't do
就是对他们视而不见
is ignore them.
因为他们改变了世界
Because they change things.
他们推动了人类进步
They push the human race forward.
有些人可能认为他们是一群疯子
And while some may see them as the crazy ones,
但我们认为他们是天才
we see genius.
因为这群人足够疯狂
Because the people who are crazy enough
勇于去想像他们能改变世界
to think they can change the world
也正是他们改变着世界
are the ones who do.
录的如何?
How was that?
2012年9月 Apple成为全球市值最高的公♥司♥
Apple became the most valuable company in the market in September, 2012.
电影精选列表