How are we even supposed to market the Macintosh?
我们不用杞人忧天
We don't.
你给我挑出5个CEO候选人
You give me five candidates for CEO.
你该让我来挑选谁做CEO
You're gonna let me choose.
我说 我们就找一个市场营销背景的人来
I say we choose someone with a marketing background
帮助我们销♥售♥我们从未卖♥♥过的产品
to help us sell what's never been sold.
现在 我想自己管理这家公♥司♥
Now, while I would like to run my own company,
麦克说服了我 大家认为我还没准备好
Mike has helped me understand that you don't think I'm ready.
没错 你确实还不行
Yes, because you're not.
好吧
Okay.
我要约翰·斯卡利
I want John Sculley.
约翰·斯卡利?
John Sculley?
百事可乐的总裁
President of Pepsi Cola.
百事可乐公♥司♥很不错的人
The Pepsi Challenge guy.
他很聪明 是市场营销的天才
He's smart, he's a marketing genius
为了成功不择手段
and he'll do whatever it takes to succeed.
史蒂夫 斯卡利可不好挖
Steve, Sculley is a tough get.
他是我们的候选人中最难挖到的
Maybe the toughest on our list.
你凭什么觉得你能把他挖过来?
What the hell makes you think you can get him?
他凭什么离开百事可乐?
Why would he ever leave Pepsi?
因为糖水卖♥♥的再好 也不能名留青史
Nobody remembers the world's best soda salesman.
我要找一个我能相信的人
I need somebody I can trust.
你能做出完美的产品
You can make a great product.
但是你得让人相信--
But you have to convince people
你卖♥♥给人们的东西比实际的还要好
that what you're selling is greater.
我们销♥售♥的不是电脑
We're not selling computers.
我们销♥售♥的是电脑能实现梦想的能力
We're selling what they can do
一种让思想变成现实的工具
with a computer.
一种为思想服务的工具
A tool for the mind.
女士们和先生们 这工具
And that, ladies and gentlemen,
才是意义深远啊
is limitless.
因为人们一直相信
Because people will never stop believing
他们能从某件事情获取更多
that they could get more out of something,
无论是他们的工作 婚姻 金钱
whether it be their jobs, their marriage, their money,
还是他们的生活
their lives.
他们想要更多 你们要把Mac往这个方向打造
That's what you have to do with the Mac.
这就是对无所不能的电脑的信赖
It's the belief in the limitless.
没有什么是不可能的
The impossible.
不管你有什么样的梦想 你总能实现它
That no matter what you dream, you can do it.
而Mac电脑就能帮你达到梦想的毕岸
And Mac will help you get there.
几个月前 史蒂夫来曼哈顿找我
A few months ago, when Steve was visiting me in Manhattan,
问了我一个很重要的问题 他问道:
he asked me a very important question. He said,
"你想一辈子卖♥♥糖水吗?"
"Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life,
"还是跟我一起改变世界?"
"or come with me, and change the world?"
嗯
Well,
于是我加入了苹果公♥司♥ 谢谢
Here I am. Thank you.
现在是1984年
It is now 1984.
看起来IBM想要统治一切
It appears IBM wants it all.
Apple是阻止IBM的唯一希望
Apple is perceived to be the only hope
让IBM望洋兴叹
to offer IBM a run for its money.
蓝色巨人(指IBM公♥司♥)是否将独霸电脑业界?
Will Big Blue dominate the entire computer industry?
不可能!
No!
称霸整个信息时代?
The entire information age?
没门!
No!
乔治·奥威尔的关于1984预言是否会成真?
Was George Orwell right about 1984?
不会!
No!
今天 我们第一次在此庆祝
Today we celebrate the first
"信息纯粹性管理"的周年纪念日
glorious anniversary of the Information Purification Directives.
这是历史上第一次
For the first time in all history,
这是一个纯理想主义的后花♥园♥
a garden of pure ideology,
在此的每个工作者工作称心 表现完美
where each worker may bloom,
不受他人打扰
secure from the pests.
我们的竞争对手公♥司♥的员工却牢骚满腹的工作到死
Our enemies shall talk themselves to death.
这是历史上的第一次
First time in all history.
我们就是应该
We shall...
引领潮流
prevail.
1月24日 Apple将发布"麦金托什"电脑
On January 24th, Apple Computer will introduce Macintosh
你就明白为什么1984不会成为"1984"
and you'll see why 1984 won't be like 1984.
干得好
Good work.
什么反响 我都不敢相信
Some response, huh? I can't believe it.
这就像一场革命 是的 它就是一场革命
It's a revolution. It's a revolution.
苹果电脑真的改变了世界
The thing's a game changer.
你超越了你自己 史蒂夫
You really outdid yourself, Steve.
嘿 为什么不聊个电♥话♥联♥系♥一下呢?
Hey. Why don't you give me a call?
一起吃晚饭 - 好啊
Grab some dinner or something. - Yeah.
行 - 我喜欢这样
Okay. - I'd like that.
史蒂夫 亚瑟
Steve. Arthur.
干得好
Great job up there.
谢谢
Thank you.
史蒂夫 我想让你知道 我们一直都相信你
Steve, I want you to know that we believe in you.
我知道你懂的
I hope you know that.
谢谢你 亚瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
嘿
Hey.
他想说什么?
What was that?
什么...
What...
若克 他刚刚...
Rock. He just...
说什么"我们一直相信你"
Said something, "we believe in you."
怎么回事儿?
What's going on?
嗯 他指的是"麦金托什"电脑
It's the Macintosh.
你知道 这个项目太烧钱了
You know, we had them run the numbers
尝试了100多种方法 试了100多次...
100 different ways, 100 times over...
但是Mac电脑定价太高了 - 是的
You're marking up the Macintosh. - Yep.
如果我们照"旧"玩下去
If we keep it as is,
那么从产品发布之日就一直在烧钱
we'll be hemorrhaging money by launch date.
我不管 你得让顾客买♥♥单
You're gonna price out the consumer.
呃 我们没法做赔本生意
Well, we can't take the risk of flattening our profits.
不 我们没法两全其美
No. We can't have it both ways.
我是说 你还坚持使用最贵的硬件吗?
I mean, you insisted on the most expensive hardware.
Mac电脑的原本设计很便宜的
The Mac was originally much cheaper.
杰夫·热斯肯设计了一款售价1000美元的电脑
Jef Raskin designed a $1,000 box.
我做了个更好的出来
I made it great.
如果你还想让公♥司♥继续盈利的话...
If you want the company to remain profitable...
这是谁的主意?
Whose idea was this?
大家的主意
It's a group decision.
这是谁的主意?
Whose idea was this?
我的 不是麦克的
It was mine. Not Michael's,
也不是董事会的主意 就是我的主意
not the Board. It was me.
别这么做 约翰 IBM才做这种蠢事
We don't do this, John. IBM does this shit.
史蒂夫 Apple不是这种公♥司♥ 我也不是这种人
Steve... Not Apple. Not me.
别把我当作成坏人
Look, don't make me the villain because
我是在为公♥司♥利益着想
I'm looking out for our company's best interests.
史蒂夫
Steve.
有些事情必须要改变
Some things have to change.
你要是还执迷不悟
If you keep heading down this path,
我也没办法保你
I will not be able to protect you.
你跟那帮孙子一个德行
They got to you.
那帮孙子?
They?
你从哪里搞来的?
How'd you get this?
昨天到货的
Arrived yesterday.
很明显这是测试版 beta版都不算...
It's pre-beta, obviously, but it's all...
这就是纯抄袭
It's a blatant rip-off.
给比尔·盖茨打电♥话♥
Get me Bill Gates on the phone.
我跟你明说吧 比尔
Let me make this perfectly clear, Bill.
我说完的时候 你才能看穿这件事
So that when I'm finished, you can still see through those
你这个整天戴着近视眼镜的
thick pretentious glasses,
假文青 就是无♥耻♥到极点的罪犯
you psychopathic, unimaginative criminal.
你偷了我的软件 我会向法♥院♥证明你是怎么抄袭的
You stole my software, and I can prove it in court.
你赚的每一分钱我都要你吐出来
And I'm gonna sue you for every cent that you have ever made.
我这辈子都不会放过你
And I will make it my life's mission to see to it that you never,
永不
never,
你即使给我9成的分成 我也不会让你赚到一分钱
电影精选列表