When I deliver.
500美元一台就成交
$500 per unit and you've got a deal.
好吧 三个月内交货
All right. You got 90 days.
两个月就够了
I'll have it in 60.
丹尼尔和我没有地方了 因此...
Daniel and I just didn't have room at our place, so...
不 不 我很高兴你能求我帮忙
No, no. I'm glad you asked.
既然我们能帮忙...
Now we could...
把东西搬走 再清理打扫一下
move some things around, give it a good cleaning.
我会把我的工具搬到工具房♥里去
I could move most of my tools to the shed.
热的时候再给你们弄台电风扇
Maybe get you boys a fan when it gets hot.
哦
Ooh.
怎么样?
What do you think?
太完美了 老爸
It's great, Dad.
是的 这太棒了
Yes. It is. This is perfect.
那就好 希望你们能做点大事
Good. Well, it'll be good to see you building something.
好了 嘿 保持整洁
Good. Hey, keep it neat.
里里外外都要整洁
Inside and out.
谢谢 杰克先生 嗯
Thanks, Mr. J. Mmm.
我们有自己的店面了
We got a shop.
是的
Yes, we do.
怎么样?
How's it going?
搞定
Voila.
这应该直一点 那个应该对称
It's gotta be straighter. These have to be more symmetrical.
我们在两个月内要做50个主机板
We have 60 days to complete 50 of these,
你还在意什么对称不对称吗?
and you're worried about the symmetry?
史蒂夫 没有人会在意主板的样子
Steve, nobody cares about the look of the board.
我在意 好吧 挺不错
I care. Well, that's just great.
你夸口两个月就交货的时候 我们就制定时间不多了
But we were out of time the minute you made that stupid promise.
你说得对
You're right.
我们需要人帮忙
Need help.
沃兹... 干嘛?
Woz. Huh?
我们有麻烦了 呃?
We got a problem. Huh?
我们得想办法怎样安排这几个员工
We got to figure out what to do with all these employees.
你认识比尔 比尔
You know Bill? Bill.
好久不见 沃兹 最近怎样?
Too long, Woz. How are you?
很高兴见到你 大家伙怎样?
Good to see you. How is everyone?
哦 这位是我的朋友丹尼尔·克特科
Oh, this is my friend Daniel Kottke.
你好 久仰大名 最近怎样?
Hey. I've heard a lot about you. How're you doing?
克特科? 就是你和老乔一起去印度的
Kottke? Kottke from India,
当然知道你的大名
of course.
对你 我也是久仰大名
I've heard a lot about you, too.
别碰
Don't touch that.
这是克里斯 就是我说过的邻居小孩?
That's Chris Espinosa. Kid down the street I was telling you about?
很高兴来这里 伙计们 太酷了
Nice to meet you, fella. This is gonna be so cool.
不错 很高兴你喜欢这里
Great. I'm so glad that you're excited
喜欢我们正在做的事情
about this thing we're doing here.
能私下聊两句吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
可以
Yeah.
对不起 别动 站一边去
Excuse me, just please stop. And go over there.
别碍事 都站一边去
Just out of the way, over there.
我们目前请不起三个人
We can't afford to pay three people right now.
我们自己都开不出工资 除非我们按时交货
We can't afford to pay ourselves, unless we deliver.
别管克里斯
And don't worry about Chris.
他就是一小屁孩 他就是想(免费)帮忙
He's just a kid. So he just wants to help.
你才是小屁孩
You're just a kid.
笑一下...
Cheese!
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
太冏了
So embarrassing.
好了 说到做到
All right. As promised.
这主机板不错
Nice board.
其余的部分在哪儿?
Where's the rest?
其余的? 就这些了
The rest? This is all of them.
我要的是50台电脑
I asked for 50 computers.
包括键盘 机壳 屏幕 电源等全部的东西
That's keyboards, cases, monitors, and power included.
不是光秃秃的主机板
Not just boards.
什么叫光秃秃的主机板? 这可是最新科技
Just boards? Excuse me? Just boards? These are state-of-the-art.
我们的逻辑电路板是...没有人做得出来
The logic boards alone are... Nobody's making anything like this.
他们是 你怎么能这么说话?
They're, what, how dare you! How dare you!
我同事是想说...
I think what my colleague is saying is that...
你没看到这蕴藏的大好机会
You're not seeing the possibilities here.
这实际上是一台令人难以置信的"强悍"的电脑
That is indeed one unbelievably kick ass computer.
对顾客来说可不是
Not to the consumer.
呃 所以可能你的顾客
Well, then maybe your consumer
应该学学怎么用...
should start to learn how to...
怎么使用这种电脑 不是吗?
How to even work that, don't you think?
听着 兄弟
Listen, boys.
你们卖♥♥给我的应该是一台♥完♥整电脑
You sold me on a home computer.
有键盘和荧幕的那种
That's a keyboard and monitor.
这就一个主机板 没了
This is a board.
现在 这是个不错的基础
Now, I'm sure this makes a very capable starter kit,
但对于一般用户
but the everyday person,
不是工程师的那种人
the kind of person that's not an engineer,
也不是向你一样的电脑俱乐部出身
or in a computer club like you,
根本搞不懂这东西怎么用
they're not gonna know what the hell this is.
一般用户根本不想学自己组装一台电脑
The average Joe doesn't want to build their own computer.
他们只想买♥♥回去
They just want to buy it.
拆开盒子 插上电源
They want to take it out of the box, plug it in,
就能用了
and have it work.
你觉得呢 史蒂夫?
Steve.
你有在听吗?
Are you listening to me?
是的 这是你的主机板
Yeah. These are your boards.
你一定能卖♥♥出去
And they will sell.
我保证这点
I can promise you that.
你不是看了我们在Homebrew的展示吗!
You saw our demo at Homebrew.
你知道加上一些外♥围♥设备 这东西就能有多强悍
You know what it's capable of with the right components,
而且 这些外♥围♥设备 你这里都有卖♥♥
which, by the way, all of which you sell.
给客户展示一下
So, demo it to the consumer.
而且外♥围♥设备可以单独卖♥♥钱
And market the components separately.
你展示一下你店里的键盘 荧幕
You show them your keyboards, and your monitors.
客户会在店里买♥♥这些配件 你赚的更多
You'll move more inventory that way,
你会赚到很多很多的现金美钞
and you'll make a hell of a lot more cash.
其实你赚到了
You got me.
好吧 史蒂夫
All right, Steve.
我会试试出♥售♥
I'll try to sell them.
如果卖♥♥不出去 我就不会再下单了
But if I don't, I'm not making another order.
好 没问题
Okay. That's fine.
但是你肯定会对我们的第二代机型有兴趣
But I think that you might be really interested in our second model.
二代机型是什么?
What's the second model?
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
一体成型机
All-in-one.
有什么事?
Can I help you?
我是罗德 霍尔特
Yeah, I'm Rod Holt.
工程技师 我们电♥话♥里谈过
The technician. We talked on the phone.
当然 你是罗德
Of course. It's Rod.
谢谢你过来一趟
Glad you could stop by.
欢迎来到Apple电脑公♥司♥
Welcome to Apple Computer.
好吧
All right.
带我看看所谓的革命性的"东东"
Show me this revolutionary piece of shit.
Apple II 电脑
The Apple ll.
这是世界上第一台一体机
It's the first ever all-in-one personal home computer.
你叫我来干什么?
And you called me because?
我们需要你设计一个高效率的电源 机箱里面用的
We need a heat efficient power supply. In the case.
我觉得根本不可能 但是我不介意(试试)
That's impossible, but don't mind me.
毕竟 我也是个工程师
I'm just, you know, an engineer.
需要多大电压?
So, wattage?
40瓦 而且必须安静
40 watts. And quiet.
怎样算是"安静" 最好是静音的
What the hell do you mean, quiet? I mean silent.
目前还没有这种东东
There's no such thing.
它会发热 必须有个风扇
These things run hot. They need fans in them.
风扇噪音可不会小
Those bitches ain't quiet.
这就是为什么我们需要要你来...
电影精选列表