He's the best programmer that doesn't care about our vision.
好吧 我知道我不该说这些 但是...
Okay. Look, I know it's not my place to say it, but...
那就闭上你的臭嘴 比尔!
Then shut the hell up, Bill!
耶
Yeah.
不好意思 打扰了 乔布斯先生
So sorry to interrupt you, Mr. Jobs,
你的律师8点就来了
but your attorney is here for your 8:00.
好
All right.
今天下午我就要看到样本
I want to see samples this afternoon.
我们居然做了个没有字体的文字处理软件
Somehow we managed to design a word processor that doesn't have fonts.
再也不能这样了
And it can't happen again.
赶快给我搞定!
So fix it!
2点至3点
2:00 to 3:00.
你10点的安排的事情正等着你去解决
And your 10:00 is waiting for you.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 嘿
Steve. Steve, hey.
丹尼尔 嘿
Daniel. Hey.
能跟你聊两句吗?
Do you have a second to talk?
我以为我们得重新预约吧
I thought we rescheduled.
就一会儿
It'll only take a second.
大家都这么说
That's what everyone says.
史蒂夫
Steve.
好吧
Fine.
我还没吃午饭
I don't have a lunch,
所以中午去"好地球"餐厅一起吃个便饭
so, meet me at Good Earth at noon.
好啊 没问题
Okay. Cool. Okay.
你最近负责什么工作?
What are you working on these days?
哦 呃...
Oh, um...
主要是Apple II电脑的维修手册
Apple ll Plus repairs, mainly.
好
Right.
你得签这个
I need you to sign this.
从法律意义上讲它可以保证你的探视权
It legally preserves your visitation rights.
我不需要 丽莎 布热南不是我的孩子
I don't want them. Lisa Brennan is not my child.
法庭不这么认为
The courts disagree.
她跟很多人乱搞 孩子肯定不是我的
Chris-Ann is a lunatic. It's impossible.
至少不太可能是我的
At the very least, improbable.
你知道做个亲子鉴定
You knew going into this
就能知道你是不是亲生父亲
the paternity test could prove that you were the father.
加州有2千4百万人口
There are 24 million people in California.
亲子鉴定有5%的测试误差
That test has a five percent margin of error.
因此120万人都有可能是那个孩子的爸爸
That's 1.2 million people that could be the father of that child.
而且我不是孩子的爸爸
And it's not me.
你说服我也没用 关键是你得签这个名
You don't need to convince me. But you do need to sign this.
布热南小姐要求你付赡养费
Miss Brennan is entitled to your child support
不管你签不签这个字都一样
regardless of whether you sign it or not.
你真的要放弃你的探视...
Do you really want to give up the rights to see your...
她的女儿的权利?
To see her child in the future?
我没时间
I don't have time.
现在不行
Not now.
史蒂夫 身为人父 我拜托你签一下字
Steven, as a father, I implore you to sign this.
不管你认不认丽莎是你女儿
Regardless of whether you think Lisa is your daughter or not.
签字没有风险
There's no risk in signing.
不签 你倒是有可能后悔
Only the regret if you don't.
弗里德里克 罗德 霍尔特 他最近
Frederick Rodney Holt, he recently made
追加认♥购♥了
an additional preferred purchase
106 656股(以每股19美分的价格)
of 106,656 shares at 19 cents a share.
好吧 明确地讲 这些新认♥购♥的股票
Right, and to be clear, this new purchase,
并不影响霍尔特先生
it does not affect Mr. Holt's entitlement
作为公♥司♥创始人的权益股票
to founder stock.
不 绝不 史蒂夫?
No, not at all. Steve?
不 不 不 罗德·霍尔特得到了他应得的权益了
No, no, no. Rod gets his due.
丹尼尔·克特克
Daniel Kottke,
工程技师 我们的创始人之一 在上次的会议上
engineering technician, founding employee. Now, at our last meeting I,
我不认为我们达成了一致意见
I don't believe that we met a consensus
就是有关丹尼尔是否拥有创始人♥权♥益股票的问题
as to Mr. Kottke's entitlement to founder stock.
呃 实话实说 给丹尼尔...
Well, in all honesty, to be rewarding Daniel
和霍尔特一样多股份的话 对霍尔特来说...
with the same amount of stock as Rod seems
有点不公平 是不是?
a bit unfair. Doesn't it?
没错 丹尼尔没有股份
Yes. Daniel gets nothing.
没有股份?
Nothing?
你确定要这么做
Don't you think you should
你为你的决定再思考一下吗?
think about what you're doing, for a second?
我想过了 丹尼尔没有股份
I have thought about it. Daniel gets nothing.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
事情已经很明显了...
It's noted.
什么?
What?
随便一个初级工程师就能取代他
Any low grade technician could do his job.
我白养了他很多年了 不能感情用事
I've been feeding him for years. It's not personal.
去你的感情用事 史蒂夫 他是你兄弟耶
Don't give me that bullshit, Steve. Of course it's personal.
他做现在的事都很吃力
He can barely do his job.
如果我们给丹尼尔股份
If we give Daniel preferred stock,
那些让比他强10倍的工程师情何以堪
some engineer with 10 times his talent gets nothing.
然后 你猜怎么着?
Then what happens?
我们现在就把原则定好 行吗?
Then we just draw this line right here, right now, okay?
所以你在说些什么呢? 管理之道 还是...
So you, what are you talking about? Management, or...
管理层和工程师
Management and engineers.
是的 这意味着...
Yeah, this means...
我真的了解 麦克
I know what it means, Mike.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 他是... 你知道的 我不知道...
No, he's... You know what, I don't...
好 我们继续吗?
Okay then. Shall we continue?
我们可以假定比尔 费尔南德兹
We can assume that Bill Fernandez,
兰迪·威根顿
Randy Wiggington
和克里斯·艾斯品诺萨将不会
and Chris Espinosa will not
得到
be receiving
股票选择权吗?
any Options?
喝啤酒啊?
Drinking a beer, huh?
明天是你的大日子
Tomorrow's a big day for you.
我们的大日子
For us.
嗯 我们的
For us.
麦克跟我说了你做的好事 关于比尔 丹尼尔
Mike told me about what happened with Bill and Dan
还有克里斯 好 史蒂夫...
and Chris. And, Steve...
你为什么这么做?
Why'd you do it?
公♥司♥大了 就对他们不管不顾了
The company outgrew them.
他们不是管理阶层 他们也不是项目带头人
They're not management. They're not project leads.
我的工作不是当好人
It's not my job to be nice to people.
是为了让公♥司♥变得更好
It's my job to make them better.
他们不值那个价
They don't deserve it.
那谁就值那个价了?
Then who the hell does?
你知道公♥司♥怎么运转吗?
Do you know how this company works?
你想知道吗?
Do you want to know?
如果你想知道 我可以教你
I'd be happy to teach you, if you want to know.
你知道我当初为什么跟你一起创办这个公♥司♥吗?
Do you know why I started this company with you?
而放弃了惠普那个安稳工作吗?
Why I left the safety of HP for this?
你不知道吧 你也没问过
I doubt you do. You never asked.
我离开那里 因为Apple是我亲手创办的
I left because this was my thing.
还因为你们这些家伙很酷
And you guys thought it was cool.
我只是想成为你们这帮酷男中的一份子
I just wanted to be one of the guys.
而你是最酷的那个人
And of all the guys I knew, you were the coolest.
你聪明而机灵
You were smart, quick-witted.
这就是我能以所好为生的机会
And this was my chance to do what I loved.
我为了乐趣而加入
And to do it for fun.
这就是全部 这就是我想要的
That's all, that's all I ever wanted.
我曾经以为这也是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted, too.
你变了 史蒂夫
Something's happened to you, Steve.
我长大了 沃兹
I'm grown up, Woz.
不 不 你还是个小屁孩
No. No, you're not.
现在播报今日头条新闻
And now, turning to big news in business,
Apple公♥司♥又上头条新闻了
Apple Incorporated is making headlines once again.
科技巨擘Apple公♥司♥
On Wall Street the tech titan Apple
今天上午上市了 市场利润可观
went public this morning, to incredible market interest,
新股上市的460万份股票
as four point six million shares of its IPO
在股市开♥盘♥后一小时内被认♥购♥一空
电影精选列表