你可以告诉她一件事吗
Would you just tell her one thing?
我只是想要她开心罢了
Tell her I just want her to be happy.
那就是我全部的愿望
That's all I've ever wanted.
如果离开我她会更快乐
And if she's happier without me,
那我会学着去适应没有她的生活
then I can learn to live with that.
或多或少地去适应吧
Somehow.
库格没事 我没有在哭
The Coug's okay. He's not crying.
库格
Coug...
我以前从没觉得你有多么好
I've never been the biggest fan of yours,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
嗯哼
Hmm?
莫莉拥有你是件很幸福的事
Molly's really lucky to have you.
如果你能给我一丁点时间的话
And if you'll just give me a second,
我会让她回到你身边的
she'll be back.
我只是超级想念她
I just miss her so badly.
我也很想你 库格
I miss you too, Coug.
莫莉
Molly?
我没有想着和你分手
I'm not breaking up with you.
我就在这儿 我只不过隐形了罢了
I'm right here. I'm just invisible.
额就是不能被伤害的那种吗
Like you can't be hurt?
不是 那个叫"无敌" 亲爱的
No, that's "Invincible", babe.
我是"隐形"了 你们看不到我
I'm "Invisible". I can't be seen.
这好让人费解啊
This is very confusing.
哦...哦
Oh... Oh!
莫莉 是你
Molly, it is you!
哦 我也想你
Oh, I missed you too.
谢谢你没有甩了我
Thank you for not dumping me.
哇哦 哇哦 等等 你是隐形了是吗
Whoa, whoa, wait. You're invisible?
等等 什么 你怎么做到的
Wait, what? How?
这也太疯狂了吧
This is completely crazy!
库格 我待会再给你解释
Coug, I'll explain later,
但是如果我们现在找不到卡特
but if we don't find Carter now
让莫莉在一小时内复原的话
and make Molly visible in less than an hour,
那你就只能带一个隐形女友去参加舞会了
you're going to go to prom with an invisible girlfriend.
那样你们看起来就不像是一对幸福情侣了
Which won't make for great couples pictures.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Right? - Right.
好吧 我们分头行动吧
Okay, let's split up.
我去院子那边
I'm gonna go to the yard,
你到房♥子里找
and you go into the house,
然后我们在谷仓会合 好吗
and we'll meet in the barn at the end, okay?
好的 没问题 开始吧
Okay, yeah. Let's go.
你们看到卡特了吗
Have you seen Carter anywhere?
你看到了一个叫卡特的人吗
Have you seen a guy named Carter?
嗯哼 没有
Uh-uh.
你进去找 我去那边
You go in there. I'm gonna go this way.
哦 额 请问 你知道卡特在哪吗
Oh, uh, excuse me, do you know where Carter is?
足球队员 大概这么高 有很漂亮的卷发的
Soccer player, about this tall, luscious curls?
乔治 你看到莫莉了吗
George, have you seen Molly?
额 "看到"这个词真的是有点不好解释
Uh, "Seeing" Is really the tricky word there.
我们没有零食了 那碗假眼球也开始变糊了
We're out of snacks, the bowl of fake eyeballs turned mushy,
那台烟雾机也不知道为什么不喷烟雾了
the smoke machine ran out of whatever makes it make smoke.
莫莉应该在这儿才对啊
Molly is supposed to be here.
这真是一团乱
This is a complete disaster.
- 尼基 - 怎么了
- Nikki? - Yeah?
这没什么大不了的
It's not a disaster.
这是筹备得最好的鬼屋了
This is the greatest haunted house fundraiser ever.
真的吗
Really?
绝对的
Definitely.
哦 你玩得开心吗
Oh, are you having a good time?
看到了吗 她很开心 而且她甚至都没有头呢
See? She's happy, and she doesn't even have a head.
你做的很棒了
You're doing a great job.
谢谢 你真的是一个很好
Thanks. You're a really...
很好的人 乔治
really nice guy, George.
谢谢 你也很好
Thanks. You're nice too.
也许什么时候我们能一起出去玩玩
Maybe we could hang out sometime?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
恩 真好
Uh, great.
保持联络哦 希望很快能再见
To be continued. See you soon.
卡特
Carter!
能给我们点时间吗
Can you guys give us a sec?
嗨 你来了
Hey... you're here.
虽然晚了 但还是来了
You're late, but here.
而且你也没有穿剧装
And you're not in costume.
额 没有 戏服吗
Um, no. Costume?
你的小熊装扮服
Your bear costume?
额 没有
Um... No.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你到底是怎么了
What's up with you?
我是说 你之前整个给人感觉有点冷冰冰的
I mean, generally, you're kind of standoffish.
但今天却对我很好
Today you're actually nice to me,
并且现在你几乎都不排斥出现在这
and now you barely even bother to show up.
卡特 我对那些古怪的表象感到很抱歉
Carter, I'm so sorry about the weirdness.
其实
The truth is...
我一直都很想和你一起出去走走
I have always wanted to hang out with you.
而且我也从没想过
And I never thought that you would want
你也愿意和我一起走走
to ever hang out with me.
你穿着什么呢
What are you wearing?
额 我是 我是蜂蜜
Uh, I'm I'm honey.
蜂蜜
Honey?
是的 你知道 我以为 因为 你知道
Yeah, you know, I thought, 'cause, you know,
有了你的小熊服 我就是你的蜂蜜了
with your bear costume, I'd I'd be honey.
因为 你知道 熊和蜂蜜是
'Cause, you know, bears and honey are
他们某种程度上说是 一对
they're kind of a... thing.
我几乎是花费了整个下午粘贴这些毡布
I-- I literally spent all afternoon gluing felt.
但是 你知道 既然你没有穿小熊服
But, you know, since you're not in costume,
可能这一切都显得有点多余了
I I may have overthought this a little bit.
我真的很想和你谈论这些
I really want to talk to you about this,
我还想和你谈论好多好多事
and I want to talk to you about a lot of things.
但此刻 我真的很需要你帮忙
But right now, I really need your help.
怎么了
What is it?
你自己应该是看不到怎么了
You should just not see for yourself.
问题就在那个谷仓里
It's just over here in the barn.
谷仓不是禁止进入的吗
Isn't the barn off-limits?
卡特
Carter.
- 嗨 - 你好
Hey. Hello.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
嗨 卡特
Hey, Carter.
哇哦 卡特 卡特 卡特
Whoa, Carter, Carter, Carter...
哇哦 这个分♥析♥太复杂了
Wow, this is a sophisticated solution.
但我应该能分♥析♥出解药
But I think I can work out an antidote.
现在的问题是我们只有45分钟了
The problem is we only have 45 minutes.
因为过了午夜 什么都改变不了了
'Cause at midnight, we're toast.
最麻烦的是在我们制♥作♥出解药之后
The tricky part is after we create the antidote,
- 我们需要提取蒸馏药水的蒸汽 - 当然了
we need to distill its steam. Of course.
就是蒸汽让莫莉隐形的
The steam is what turned the moth invisible,
所以莫莉正是要喝它
so that's what Molly needs to drink.
但怎么办啊 我们没有时间去实验室了
But how? We don't have time to get to the lab.
我们还可以自己动手啊
We can make a homemade still.
我们仅仅只需要几种简单的成分
All we need are a few simple components.
嗨 抱歉 违反火灾条例 这些必须被拿走
Hey, sorry, fire code violation, gotta take this.
一个热源
A heat source...
一些管子
some tubing...
没有这些管子会更好听的
Sounds better without these notes.
和一个类似漏斗的东西
... and a funnel of some kind.
好了 所以现在我们已经配好了解药
Ok, so now that we've created the antidote,
只要等它烧开就好了
all we need to do is boil it...
然后提取蒸汽
then distill its steam...
这样莫莉就能在午夜前喝下它了
so that Molly can drink it before midnight.
好了 准备行动
Okay, here we go.
电影精选列表