好吧 我认为是我的实验让你隐身的
Okay. This is going to sound insane,
这听起来确实很疯狂
but I think my experiment spread to you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
昨晚我让一个飞蛾隐身了
I made a moth invisible last night.
- 你做了什么 - 我正在搅拌蔗糖溶液
- You what?! - I was working on a sugar solution
然后化学试剂被我弄撒到了混合液里
and then I just spilled a bunch of chemicals into the mixture
再然后一只蛾子飞过了蒸汽 它就隐形了
and then a moth flew through steam and it became invisible.
它碰到你了还是你把它吞了
Did it land on you or touch or did you swallow it?
你在问是不是我吃掉了蛾子
You're asking me if I swallowed an invisible moth?
确实是 确实有东西进了洗手间
Actually, there was something.
然后跑到了我喝的水里
Something in the bathroom in my water.
它喝起来味道很怪
It was really weird.
它有点像小虫子 好恶心啊
It was sorta bug-like. Gross.
卧室的窗户是开的吗
The bathroom window was open?
是的
Yeah. I think so.
好的 如果蛾子是被灯光吸引
Okay, so what if the moth was attracted to the light
然后飞进了房♥间
and then it flew into the room
掉在了你的水杯里
and then fell into your water?
然后我恰巧喝了它
Where I accidentally drank it?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?! I
我喝了你的化学实验隐形蛾子
accidentally drank your invisible science project moth
现在我也隐形了
and now I'm invisible too?!
有人吗
Hello?
万圣节快乐 各位
Happy Halloween, everyone!
奥 老兄
Oh, man!
嗨 下次库格要吃26个肉丸子
Yo, next time The Coug says he's gonna eat 26 meatballs,
要跟他说那太多了奥
you tell him that's too many meatballs.
哦 不 你男盆友来了
Oh, no. Your boyfriend's here.
嘿 克利奥
Oh. Hey, Cleo.
嗨 库格 你打扮成了 一只熊
Hi, Coug. You're... A bear.
当然啦 莫莉没跟你说吗
Sure am. Didn't Molly tell you?
我们要打扮成绿野仙踪里的人物
We're all going as a big Wizard of Oz team costume.
我是胆小熊
I'm the Cowardly Bear.
- 那是个狮子 - 什么狮子
- It's a lion. - What's a lion?
胆小 别介意
The Cowardly...? Never mind.
额 莫莉准备出发了吗
Uh, is Molly ready to roll?
额 不 她生病了
Um, no, she is sick.
现在在洗手间里
And she's in the bathroom.
你不能看她
And you can't see her.
奥 不 是肉丸子搞得吗
Oh, no. Was it the meatballs?
莫莉 亲爱的 你还好吗
Molls? Babe? Are you okay?
奥 并不好
Oh, not really.
克利奥是对的 我病的很严重
Cleo's right. I'm really sick.
你是我们的桃乐茜 让我看看你啊
You're our Dorothy! Let me take a look at you
不 我会传染你的 没人能见到我
No! I'm very contagious! Nobody can see me.
真的是介样
Literally.
走吧 库格 拯救自己
Go, Coug. Save yourself.
快点 快走
Quick! Go!
快
Quick!
- 再见 - 拜拜
- Bye! - Bye.
- 好的 - 拜拜
- I guess. - Bye.
喔 莫莉 你男朋友
Wow, Molly, your boyfriend.
两个字 "胆小熊"
Two words "Cowardly Bear."
我们能别嘲笑他了吗
Can we maybe not mock my boyfriend right now
看看现在的情况
and instead focus on the crisis at hand?
好吧 你被隐形了
Okay. You're invisible.
你到底为什么被隐形了
How and why are you invisible?
- 你告诉我 - 我不知道
- You tell me. - I don't know.
如果它在你身体里扩散的这么快
If it spread through your body this fast
它是超级可溶的
it's extremely soluble.
功效消散应该会花几个小时
It should only take a few hours.
几个小时
A few hours?!
我认为 我希望是这样
I think. I hope.
好吧 听着 莫莉 我必须去学校
Okay, listen, Molly, I have to get to school
查出整件事
and figure this whole thing out.
那我应该怎么做
And what am I supposed to do?
保持低调 请个病假
Just lay low. Call in sick.
不可以 今天我不能请假
I can't! I can't miss school today!
等等 今天是万圣节
Wait. It's Halloween.
真的要这样吗 莫莉 我认为你的朋友缺了桃乐茜
Really, Molly? I think your friends can survive Halloween
也能玩的很好
without Dorothy.
你还不知道 今天是赛季的第一局
You don't understand. Today is the first game of the season.
如果我不去学校 就不能参赛
If I don't go to all my classes, I can't play.
这就是你关心的吗 长曲棍球比赛
This is what you're concerned about, lacrosse?
大学球探会在赛场上出现
College scouts will be at that game.
这是让他们发现我唯一的机会
This is my only chance for them to see me.
队友们也在指望我
And my teammates are counting on me.
我不能让他们失望
I can't let them down.
我能处理好的
I can work with this.
可能还要画个妆再带个手套
Maybe with a little make-up and some gloves.
克里奥
Cleo!
隐形功效可能 扩散了
The invisibility must... spread.
那么我碰到的东西也会逐渐隐身是吗
So I anything that I touch will gradually become invisible too?!
我不知道 莫莉 应该是
I don't know, Molly. Yes?
所以没有让我能现形的办法吗
So there's absolutely no way I can un-invisible myself?
- 我想到了 - 什么
- I have an idea. - What?
是的 我俩身高相同 声音相同
Yup. We're the same height, we sound the same,
如果你学过肌肤保湿 那我们肤色也会相同
we'd have the same skin tone if you ever learn to moisturize.
这应该会管用
This could totally work.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
没有办法能让我装作是你
There is no way I'm going to pull off pretending to be you.
我会在那指导你
I'll be there coaching you.
算了吧 莫莉 甚至头型和装束和你一样
Come on, Molly. Even with the hair and the makeup
我依旧还是我自己
I'm still me.
面具 真的吗 桃乐茜可不带面具的
A mask, really? Dorothy didn't wear a mask.
我们在新奥尔良 就说你是狂欢节版的桃乐茜
We're in New Orleans. Just say you're Mardi Gras Dorothy.
狂欢节版的桃乐茜
Mardi Gras Dorothy?
是的 从小矮人国的一个大游♥行♥花车上来的
Yeah. From a big Munchkin Town parade float,
矮人们给了你珠子和物品
with Munchkins giving beads and stuff.
我今天得去学校
Look, I've gotta go to school today.
你得帮我度过难关
So you've gotta get me through this.
去拿你的实验工具
Get your science gear
无论怎样做 你都需要把它弄明白
and do whatever it is you need to do to figure this out.
在能被大家看到之前
Just please help me get through my day
帮我度过这一天 可以吗
until I can be seen again, okay?
还有 你看上去很可爱
Besides, you look totally cute.
- 那好吧 把你的车钥匙给我 - 什么
- Fine. Give me your car keys. - What?
莫莉 你隐身了 你不可以开车
Molly, you're invisible. You can't drive.
呵呵 你也不能开车 你没有驾驶证
Well, you can't drive either. You don't have a license!
这太疯狂了 如果车停到了街旁
This is crazy. What if we get pulled over?
我们怎么解释
How do we explain this?
放轻松 会顺利的
Relax. It's going to be fine.
不好意思 我在和隐形姐姐说话
Sorry. Just talking to my invisible sister.
她真是个出色的司机
She's a really amazing driver.
看到了吗 她肯定在想
See? She probably thought
这是一辆自动驾驶汽车
this was one of those self-driving cars.
这肯定不会管用
This is never going to work.
桃乐茜应该会做更好的个人选择
Dorothy should've made better life choices.
奥 龙♥卷♥风♥来了
Oh, there's a tornado coming.
妹妹我要去换上聚会服装了
I'm gonna go put on my party clothes.
鼓起勇气 你能做到的
Come on, you'll be fine.
走路要摆脱以前的样子 像我一样 腰挺直
Don't walk like you. Walk like me. Stand up straight.
高兴点 招手
Look more cheerful. Wave.
嗨 莫莉 嘿 莫莉
- Hi, molly. - Hey, Molly.
嘿 莫莉 看到了吗
Hey, Molly. See?
- 这装扮成功了 - 嗨 莫莉
- This is totally working. - Hi, Molly!
好的 这是真的测试了 如果尼基没认出来 别人不会认出来是你
Okay, here's the real test. If Nikki buys this, everyone will.
好的 表现自然点
Okay, act natural.
但 表现的像我一样
But... act like me.
像一个自然的我
Act like natural me.
电影精选列表