已经快到午夜了 我们只有40秒了
It's almost midnight. We've got 40 seconds.
这到底有用吗
Is it working?
只有一滴
Just one drop...
两滴
and another one.
成败在此一举了
This is gonna take forever.
还有30秒
30 seconds.
哦 快点啊 煮快点啊
Oh, come on, boil faster!
嘿 里面的人 快开门
Hey! Open the door, people.
- 那是珀金斯 - 别管他
- It's Perkins. - Ignore him.
不管是谁在里面 快开门
Whoever's in there better come out,
不然就得让你们见见我的好朋友
or you're gonna meet my good friend,
拘留所先生了
Mr. Detention!
不到20秒了
Less than 20 seconds.
快点啊 工作啊 你这傻机子
Come on, work, you stupid machine.
快开门 里面到底发生了什么
Come on. What's going on in there?
好了 莫莉 这些应该够了
Okay, Molly, this should be enough.
喝了它
Drink it.
我很认真的 快开门
Seriously, open up!
里面的人 你们会为自己的行为付出代价的
People, your actions have consequences.
我得先为你做件事
I have to do something for you first.
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
只用花一小会
It'll just take a second.
你们这些小孩惹上大♥麻♥烦了
You kids are in some serious trouble!
珀金斯先生 我是莫莉
Mr. Perkins, it's Molly.
克里奥为了她的科研项目把我变隐形了
Cleo turned me invisible for her science project.
你必须得知道她有多么特别
You have to know how special she is.
哦 不
Oh, no.
莫莉 你刚刚在干吗
Molly, what did you do?
我必须得保证珀金斯先生知道这些 克里奥
I had to make sure Mr. Perkins knew, Cleo.
你做的事值得世界为之震惊
You did something amazing the world had to see.
我们错过最后期限了
We missed the deadline.
这是值得为你冒的风险
It was a risk I was willing to take for you.
莫莉 我再也看不到你美丽的面庞了吗
Molly, I'll never see your beautiful face again?
这没事 我们仍然能在一起生活
That's okay, we can still have a life together.
可能以后会生出一些半隐形的宝宝
Maybe even with little half-invisible kids someday.
所以你真的做到了
So you actually did this?
你真的把你姐姐变隐形了
You really turned your sister invisible.
我 我 好了 我现在有点乱
I-- I-- Okay, I can't get my mind around-- around this.
额
Uh...
不 不 我们不能放弃
No, no, we can't give up.
一定还有什么别的办法可以尝试的
There has to be something else that we can do.
你计算的时间太保守了
Your calculations were conservative.
本应该有足够的时间的 这应该起效的才对
There should have been enough time, it should have worked.
额 那 肯定有什么环节我们错过了
Well, then, there's something we're missing.
莫莉 你昨天晚上有没有吃什么奇怪的东西
Molly, did you eat anything weird last night?
肉丸
Meatballs.
哦 肉丸
Huh? The meatballs.
等等 你第二天玩了一场游戏
Wait, you had a game the next day.
你当时太紧张了 喝了姜汁汽水
You were nervous. Ginger fizz.
我和虫子一起喝了一些
I drank some with the moth.
那就是我们没考虑到的东西
Then that's what we're missing.
饮料中的酸性一定或多或少能催化解药
Its acidity must have impacted the solution somehow.
你身上带着有吗
Do you have any on you?
我出门随身带着呢
I never leave the house without it.
喝了它
Drink it.
听着 不管发生了什么
Hey, no matter what happens,
我真的很开心能和你在一起
I really liked spending the day with you.
我也是
Me too.
能再看到你的脸好开心
It's nice to see your face again.
能再看到你我也很开心
It's good to see you, too.
我觉得库格一定会把剩下的蒸汽放掉
I think The Coug needs to blow off some steam.
莫莉 终于看到你了
Molly! Finally!
嗨
Hey!
你的装束呢
Where's your costume?
嗨 尼基
Hi, Nikki!
哇哦 克里奥 你终于把你的"耳机"摘下来了
Wow. You finally took your headphones off, Cleo.
你成就了一些真正的科学 可能有点太真实了
You did some real science. Maybe a little too real.
听着 我是新奥尔良应用科学
Listen, I chaired the New
协会的主席
Orleans Association of Applied Scientists.
你下个月能来一趟
Would you please come and
向我们展示你的发现吗
present your findings with us next month?
- 好的 - 好吗
- Yeah! - Yeah?
太好了
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 看啊 我知道今晚是挺疯狂的一个晚上
Hey. Look, I know it's been a crazy night.
但是 而且我还穿成了蜂蜜
But-- And I'm dressed as honey.
但是 你想要跳舞吗
But do you want to dance?
好的
Yes.
所以像我之前说的 隐形无处不在
So as I was saying, invisibility is everywhere.
但是当它一旦出现
But as it turns out,
显形和隐形之间的界限
the line between visible and invisible,
也没有那么深不可测
it isn't that wide.
从一种状态向另一种状态的转变
Transformation from one state to another
是真真切切可能发生的
is indeed possible.
我现在知道了显形的东西会消失
I know now that visible things can disappear...
并且隐形的东西也最终会显现
...and invisible things can finally be seen.
跨越隐形和显形之间的界线
Crossing this line between invisible and visible
其实比你想象得要简单
is easier than you think.
人们所看到的
What people see...
他们所真正看到的东西
...what they really see...
不管是显形还是隐形的
...visible or invisible...
都来自于我们的内心
...comes from inside us.
当我们不害怕向世界展现真实的自己时 我们就会真正的大放光彩
And we become visible when we are not afraid to show the world who we really are
电影精选列表