莫莉
Molly?
好啊
Yes.
哦 莫莉 你能来我太开心了 我以为你病了
Oh, Molls! I'm so glad you're here! I thought you were sick.
嗯 是啊
Uh, yeah,
- 我病还没好呢 - 哦
- I am still very sick. - Oh.
但是我好点了
But I'm a bit better
我还是挺没劲的,声音都变了
and I'm still quite pale and my voice is a bit different.
但是 你知道么 尼基 已经好了
But, you know, Nikki, it's okay.
多好的一天 是不是
Awesome city, right?
我喜欢这面具
I love the mask.
面具 嗯 是啊
The mask. Uh, right.
嗯哼 我是来自狂欢节的桃乐茜
Well, I am Mardi Gras Dorothy.
嗯 真可爱
Hmm, cute.
莫莉 我要崩溃了
Molls, I'm totally freaking out.
阿里安娜 布尔梅斯特病还没好
Arianna Burmeister is also out sick,
所以说我今晚要全权负责走出沼泽游戏
so that means I'm totally in charge of Romp the Swamp tonight.
我都不知道要干嘛 也不知道我们有没有足够的装饰品
And I don't know what to do or if we have enough decorations.
请告诉我所有的事都不会出问题
Please, just tell me everything's gonna be okay.
这听起来糟糕极了 尼基
That actually sounds awful Nikki
但我还是不会参与
but I would just cancel.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事 就是今天早上落枕了
Uh, I am fine. I just have a little neck twitch this morning,
但现在好了
but it is okay.
莫莉 你在这啊 我以为你病了呢
Molls, you're here. But I thought you were sick.
- 她好多了 - 嗨 这真棒
- She got better. - Hey, that's great!
- 来来来亲一个 - 不 不 太恶心了
- Give the Coug some sugar. - No. No, that is eww.
嗯 我病很容易传染 所以我等会来见你 拜拜
Um, I am very contagious. So I will see you around. Bye.
莫莉 我做错什么了吗
Molls? Did I do something wrong?
嗯 没有没有 是我生病了啦
Um, no, no. It's-It's my disease.
嗨 乔治
Hey, George.
你不在学校吗
You're not at school?
不 我 我病的很厉害
No. I'm-I'm really sick.
你姐姐在这
Your sister's here.
她看起来就像变♥态♥的狂欢节挤奶工佐罗
She's like some freaky carnival milkmaid Zorro.
嗨 莫莉
Hey, Molly!
嗨 对了 她是狂欢节里的桃乐茜
Uh, yeah. Yep. She is Mardi Gras Dorothy.
她看起来太性感了
She looks totally smokin'.
什么 尼玛
What? Eww.
乔治 你今天能帮我应付一下珀金斯的课吗
George, can you please just cover for me today in Perkins' class?
没问题
You got it.
好的 莫莉 我们要去实验室了
All right, Molly, we have to go get to the lab.
不 第一节已经开始了
No. First period is starting.
我不能迟到
I can't be late.
什么课 莫莉 社会整合介绍吗
And what class is it, Molly? Intro to Conformity?
初识几何 42教室 快点吧
Intro to Geometry, room 42. Come on.
C减
C-minus?
莫莉 如果你需要辅♥导♥线性几何课程的话
Molly, if you needed help with line segments,
你就告诉我就好啦
you could've just asked.
好的 因为你总是这么
Right, because you're always so...
热心肠
warm and supportive.
好的 我现在要去学习室
Okay. I have to go get to study hall
这样我就能拿到大复♥式♥显微镜
so I can get a big compound microscope
然后就能搞清楚所有的事了
so I can figure this whole thing out.
好的 我会抢来給你的
Actually, I'll grab it for you.
你现在要去动员圆圈了
You have to get to Pep Circle.
动员啥
Pep what?
太奇怪了
That was weird.
这是我们在比赛日要做的
A thing we do on game days.
为了团队建立信任
Just bonding and trust-building.
这是赛前仪式
It's a pre-game ritual...
由你领导
that you are leading.
信任 协作 友谊 自豪
Trust! Teamwork! Fellowship! Pride!
众人拾柴火焰高 喔喔喔
A team united can't be denied! Whoo!
是谁围成了这个圈
Who puts the pep in Pep Circle?
是我们
We do!
请不要让我做这个
Please don't make me do this.
莫莉 准备上场了
Molly! You made it!
莫莉
Molly!
我已经热身完了 准备好让你来带队了
I've warmed us up. We're totally ready for you to take over.
哦 好吧 这真棒
Oh, well, that's just great.
嗯 所以现在就让我们进行第一项
Um, so let's just go straight into the first thing then
- 就是 - 团队拥抱
- which is the... - Group hug!
或者我们可以跳过第一项 好吧
Or we can skip the first thing! Okay...
呃 怎么了
Oh. Oh.
下一项议程
Next thing on the agenda.
信任圆圈
The circle of trust.
好吧
Right.
让我们围成一个圈来做一做信任游戏
So let's circle up and do some trust.
你可以拿着小兔子
You can have the bunny.
什么兔子
The bunny?
真♥相♥之兔
The bunny of truth.
好把 真♥相♥之兔
Well, the bunny of truth.
呃 尼基 你能提醒下我们大家
Um, Nikki, could you please remind us all
真♥相♥兔的规则是什么
what the rules are of truth bunny?
拿着兔子的人可以在赛前安心地说出
Whoever holds the bunny gets to safely say
一些真正有意义的能够消除误会的事情
something true and meaningful to clear the air before the game.
好的 然后我们从尼基开始吧
Well, then Nikki should start us off.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
呃
Um...
好 我很荣幸能和大家组成一个团队
Okay, I'm so grateful to be on a team with all of you.
如果我很强 那是
If I am strong, it's only
因为我身边都是你们这样的女汉子
because I'm surrounded by such strong women.
我非常感谢莫莉
And I'm especially grateful for Molls.
她总是在那儿 无论我的生活变的如何疯狂
She's always there. No matter how crazy my life gets,
是她在我需要的时候为我伸出友谊之手
she gives me the friendship and support I need.
她是一个很棒的朋友和队长
She's an amazing friend and captain.
耶 谢谢
Yeah! Thank you.
我还想再吐露点真言
I also want to say one more quick bunny truth,
那就是我真的真的
and that is that I'm really
对发明天气应用的人无语了
mad at the people who invented weather apps
因为每天早上你起来
because don't you wanna wake up every morning
它都会給你一个惊喜 呵呵
and be surprised at what the weather is?!
嗯哼
Yeah.
该你啦
Your turn.
好 我的真言是
Well, my truth is
坐在这我真的非常荣幸
that I am so grateful to be sitting down
因为这裙子实在有点挫
because this dress is a serious chaffing hazard.
好吧 谢谢你多愁善感的真言
Okay. Now for your... emotional truth.
多愁善感的真言 但我说的是事实
My emotional truth. That would probably have to be that
我很好 我没事
I am fine. I am great.
谢谢 尼基
Thank you, Nikki.
莫莉 这里是你的安全区
Molly, this is your safe place.
你要相信我们 我们爱你
You can trust us. We love you.
我的真言是
My truth would be...
我不是
I'm not the girl that
别人以为的那种女孩
everybody thinks I am.
我不是一个受万众追捧的
I'm not the beautiful shining star
闪亮美丽的明星
that everybody suspects.
事实上我也不是个
I'm actually more of the person
能让别人记住的人
that nobody notices,
或者从来也没有人注意过
or nobody pays attention to.
但是
But...
这可能是为什么我在这会感到不舒服
this is probably why I'm so uncomfortable here.
但是 伙计们
But, guys,
这是 这就是我全部的想法
this is this is all in my head.
但是 伙计们
But, guys
这是 这就是我全部的想法
this is this is all in my head.
不是吗 因为我是绝美莫莉
Right? Because I'm awesome city Molly.
我是说 我是潜力股
I mean, the bomb.
总之 这是我的真言
Anyway, that's my truth,
电影精选列表