你就能消除我的隐形吗
You can reverse the invisibility?
你确定吗 因为就我而言
For sure? Because as far as I can tell,
你真的不知道我在经历什么
you really have no idea what's actually happening to me.
我受够了 我再也不相信你的科学了
I'm done. I'm done with your science
还有你对我的评头论足和冷嘲热讽
and your judgments and your sarcasm.
这一切我都受够了
I'm done with all of it.
振作起来 莫莉 现在这样子不像你
Come on, Molly. This isn't you.
你应该是积极乐观的
You're supposed to be the positive one.
让我一个人静静
Just leave me alone.
如果我要永远隐形
If I'm gonna be invisible forever
而且我的生活全被毁了的话
and have my life completely ruined,
我想独自面对
I want to face it alone.
你们所有人都会受到牵连
You of all people can relate to that.
振作一点 莫莉
Come on, Molly.
莫莉
Molly?
莫莉 振作 回来啊 莫莉
Molly! Come on! Come back! Molly!
莫莉
Molly?
我不知道你能不能听到我说的话 如果你能听到的话
I don't know if you can hear me or not, but if you can...
对不起 我为我之前讽刺你向道歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the sarcasm.
我为我造成的这一切跟你说对不起
I'm sorry about everything.
做你的姐妹 真的不是件容易的事
It's just not easy... being your sister.
你已经拥有了它
You've got this thing...
你的光芒
this light.
每个人都被你吸引
Everyone is drawn to you.
有时候这很难
And it's hard sometimes...
因为
because...
事实上
the truth is...
我一直想要像你一样耀眼
that I've always wanted to have that.
而当我没有被人关注
And when...I didn't...
觉得自己被忽略的时候
it was much easier...
我觉得责备你
to blame you...for feeling
会容易的多
...invisible.
所以
So...
我把你推的远远的
I pushed you away...
和 所有的事
and...everything...
所有的一切都推开了
everything away.
我应该去加入你们的趴体的
I should have come for fro-yo.
下次你可以跟我们一起去
You can come for froyo next time.
莫莉 你在这儿
Molly, you're here.
我在这儿 妹妹
I'm here, sis.
它完全没发现我过来
He never saw me comin'.
快九点了 我们只剩几个小时就到午夜了
It's almost nine. We only have a few hours until midnight.
希望乔治在实验室把一切都已经安排妥当
Hopefully George has gotten everything set up in the lab.
那就太好了
That would be great.
喔喔 喔喔 吓死宝宝了
Oh. Oh! Ohh. Ohh.
你之前说的那些话
Did you mean what you said back there?
是关于你总是被忽视的真实感受吗
About always feeling invisible?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I had no idea.
我现在知道那会有多难受了
I get now how rough that would have been.
有意思的是 我一直都很羡慕你
he funny thing is, 've always been envious of you.
- 我 - 因为你是个天才
- Me? - Because you're a genius.
你闭着眼睛也能得全优
You get straight A's with your eyes closed.
我拼劲全力也只是刚刚及格
I kill myself and barely pass.
你有其他擅长的事啊
You have other things going for you.
比如什么
Like what?
长曲棍球 受人追捧
Lacrosse? Popularity?
高中之后都没什么用的两样东西
Both are pretty useless after high school.
莫莉
Molly...
我说的那种光芒
that light I was talking about,
不是因为你很友好
it isn't because you're friendly
也不是你长得好看或你是一个优秀运动员
or pretty or a good athlete,
是因为
it's because...
你让身边的人感到幸福
you make those around you happy.
你能看到他们需要什么 你让他们变得更好
You see what they need, and you make them better.
这像是最好的一种聪明
It's like the best kind of smart.
你真的这么觉得吗
You really think so?
当然
I know so.
我整天都在学你
I've been you all day.
好啦 现在的时间刚好够你去学校见乔治之前
Okay, there's just enough time to go home and get changed
回一趟家换套衣服
before we meet George at school.
终于看到你们了 你们这些家伙去哪儿了
Finally! Where have you guys been?
大楼被锁上了
The building's locked.
我不知道我们怎么进去
I don't know how we're gonna get inside.
交给我吧 我有个主意
Leave it to me. I have an idea.
这就是我练功夫的原因
That is why I do kung fu.
我是空手道黑带
I'm a black belt.
好吧 褐带
Well, a brown belt.
喔 好啦 我是黄带
Oh, okay, I'm a yellow belt.
但是我是黄带里面的优秀级别
But I am a very advanced yellow belt.
我一会儿给你回电♥话♥
Let me call you back.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在外面吗
Anybody out here?
啊
Huh?
嘘
Boo!
啊
Aah...
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
我们加点儿钠进来
Let's add a little more sodium...
好啦 搞定
Okay, we got it.
太好了 我们赶紧来做分♥析♥吧
Good. Let's analyze it
这样就能搞清怎么制♥作♥解药
so we can figure out how to make an antidote.
我搞不懂
I don't understand.
这分♥析♥结果太复杂了
The solution's complex.
这全是高等有机化学
This is heavy organic chemistry.
那我们现在怎么办
So now what?
我们必须找到人来分♥析♥这些东西
We have to find someone who can sort through this.
搞清这些都意味着什么
Someone who knows what all that means.
-找谁啊 - 一个化学界的牛人
- Who? - A governor scholar at chemistry.
不管你们信不信 卡特就是
Believe it or not, it's Carter.
-什么 -这是真的
- What? - It's true.
我听到过他和乔治
I heard him talk about a
闲扯一堆稀奇古怪的科学上的东西
bunch of crazy science stuff with George.
相信我吧 如果有人能帮我们的话 那一定非他莫属了
Trust me, if anyone can help us, it's him.
我刚好知道该怎么找到他
And I know just where to find him.
卡特说他今晚会在这儿做志愿者
Carter said he's volunteering tonight.
他一定在这附近哪个角落
He's gotta be in there somewhere.
怎么了
What's wrong.
如果我走进这儿了
If I go in there
那卡特就一定知道我喜欢他了
then Carter's going to know I like him.
而且我也确实是喜欢他
And I do.
但他也喜欢你啊
And he likes you too.
其实那只是我们的猜测 莫莉
We don't know that, Molly.
如果我这种女孩喜欢上了像他这样的男孩
If a girl like me lets on she likes a guy like him,
那他应该会当着我的面笑话我
then he usually ends up laughing in her face.
如果他真那样了话 他真的是错过了
If he did that, he'd miss out
自己人生中最美好的事情
on the best thing that ever happened to him.
不准在室外吃喝 校规还管用着呢
No outside food or drinks School rules still apply.
你们到底在瞎搞些啥呢
What are you thinking?
克里奥
Cleo?
哦 不
Oh, no.
额 嗨 库格
Um, hi, Coug.
- 你姐姐在吗 - 不 她不在
- Is your sister around? - No, she's not,
我们真的得走了
but we really have to go.
等等 等等 我真的得知道
Wait, wait. I just really need to know.
莫莉是把我给甩了吗
Is Molly dumping me?
不啊 不啊 她只是很忙而已
No, no, she's just really busy.
克里奥 你真的不用故意安慰我的
You don't have to protect me, Cleo.
她在躲我
She's avoiding me.
我是说 她超爱沼泽行动的
I mean, she loves Romp the Swamp.
她本不该错过这些的
She'd never miss it.
电影精选列表