这个汽水怎么这么蓝
What makes this drink so blue?
哈 被你问住了
Huh, you got me there.
你咋样
How are you doing?
我玩不下去了 就是不行了
I can't play. I just can't.
我的腿已经失去知觉了
I can't even feel my legs.
求你了 克里奥 成败在此一举
Please, Cleo, this is it all or nothing.
你看那边
See over there?
那就是我的未来 克里奥
This is my future, Cleo.
我需要你
I need this.
大家 集♥合♥了
All right, guys, everybody bring it in.
好运
Uh, good luck.
谢谢 谢谢 拜拜
Thanks, thanks. Okay, bye.
好的 我知道大家伙儿都很累了
Okay, guys, I know you are exhausted.
我又累又疼
I'm exhausted and in pain.
特别疼
A lot of pain.
特别特别疼
And I mean a lot of pain.
但我一直想说
But there is this thing I always say,
当你身处
which is when you're part of something
比你自身更宏大的事物的时候 你会变得更好
bigger than yourself, it makes you better.
那就是团队的意义
That's what a team means.
所以我们互相扶持一起走出困境 好吗
So let's get out there and have each others' backs, okay?
好
Yeah!
我们可以做到的
You guys, we can do this.
- 对不对 - 对
- Right? - Yeah!
好了 都过来
All right, all in.
- 一 二 三 - 猫头鹰队
- One, two, three... - Owls!
干得好
Nice job.
我不知道你每周是怎么做的
I don't know how you do this every week.
多么经典的画面
What an absolute classic.
时间所剩无几了 还有三十秒
We're all tied up, 30 seconds left.
时间只够进行一局了
Time for one more play.
猫头鹰队 猫头鹰队 猫头鹰队
Owls! Owls! Owls...
猫头鹰队一个漂亮的过人
What a pass by the Owls!
我到不了球门 克利奥 全靠你了 你上吧
I can't get to the goal, Cleo. It's all you, you got this.
加油 莫莉
Go, Molly!
莫莉 莫莉 莫莉
Molly! Molly! Molly...
此刻是莫莉 伊士曼和守门员的对决
Molly Eastman is now one on one with the keeper.
射门得分
Goal!
- 莫莉 伊士曼得分 - 她做到了
- Molly Eastman scores! - She did it!
进击猫头鹰队以八比七获胜
And the Fighting Owls win 8-7!
你做到了
You did it!
莫莉 莫莉 莫莉
Molly! Molly! Molly...
拿好载玻片 我好弄明白
Hold the slide steady so I can figure out
你的细胞哪里出问题
what's going on with your cells.
好 仔细看看
Okay, getting focused here.
这边有一个细胞核膜
There's a nuclear membrane.
- 等一下 - 什么等一下
- Wait. - Wait what?
好事还是坏事
Is that a good wait or a bad wait?
你的身体 你的细胞
Your body, your cells,
不对复合物进行新陈代谢
they aren't metabolizing the compound.
听起来是个坏消息
That sounds like a bad wait.
为什么会这样
Why is this even happening?
最初的糖溶液
The original sugar solution
一定是变成脂肪
must be turning into a fat
凝固在她的细胞里
and getting stuck in her cells.
所以那是什么意思
So what does that mean?
我们必须在你的身体充分吸收糖溶液之前
We have to figure out how to neutralize the solution
找到中和它的办法 不然的话
before her body could fully absorb it, or
不然的话 你就会一直隐形
Or the invisibility will become permanent.
什么
What?
我以为你说这是暂时的
I thought you said this was temporary.
人体充分消化一样东西需要二十四小时
It takes the human body 24 hours to fully digest something.
对
Right.
好的 那你是什么时候吞下蛾子的
Okay, so when did you swallow the moth?
昨晚午夜
Last night at midnight.
就是说我们要在今晚午夜之前找出解药
That means we have until midnight to find an antidote.
否则她会一直隐形
Or she becomes invisible forever.
但我们要从哪里开始呢
But where do we start?
我都记不得
I don't even remember what I spilled
我往最终溶液里倒了什么
into the last solution.
所以这就是我们要做的
So that's what we do first.
我们把你的实验再做一遍
We redo your experiment.
找个能让我们做全面分♥析♥的地方
Someplace where we can fully analyze it.
一个真正的实验室
A real lab.
就像学校里的那个
Like the one at school.
好吧 我们从基本糖溶液开始
Okay, we'll start with a basic sugar solution
然后一直添加化学品 直到我们找到正确的配方
and keep adding chemicals until we get the right combination.
太对了 当蛾子消失的时候
Exactly. We'll know we got it right
我们就能知道正确的配方了
when the moth vanishes.
我们要抓一只蛾子 你去学校
We'll catch a moth. You head to school
去组建实验室
and start setting up the lab.
加油 进击的猫头鹰队
Go, Fighting Owls!
嗯 这句大概用的不是时候吧
Yeah, this probably wasn't the right context for that.
我们在午夜之前上哪儿去抓一只蛾子啊
Where are we going to find a moth before midnight?
跟我来 我知道一个绝佳的地方
Come on. I know the perfect place.
酷 万圣节来墓地
Cool. A cemetery on Halloween!
太好了
Great.
抓蛾子的关键
The key to catching a moth
是要在最黑的地方
is to be in the darkest place...
用最亮的光
...with the brightest light.
蛾子
Moth...
这真疯狂
This is crazy.
蛾子都上哪儿去了
Where are all the moths?
来呀 小蛾子
Here, mothy.
出来呀 小蛾子 小蛾子 小蛾子
Here, mothy mothy mothy.
它们又不是猫 莫莉
They're not cats, Molly.
随便啦
Whatever.
克利奥
Cleo?
没什么大不了的 蛾子嘛
It's no big deal, moths.
一定是刚刚的这阵风
Must have just been the wind.
我可以马上把它再点亮
I can get this back on in no time.
克利奥
Cleo!
你能看见我吗
Can you see me?
能 能再次看见你脸的轮廓真好
Yeah. It's nice to almost see your face again.
我好点了吗
Am I getting better?
不 你没有
No, you're not.
这只是你身体在月光下的夜雾中闪烁
It's just the night mist glistening in the moonlight.
我害怕了 克利奥
I'm scared, Cleo.
我也是
Me too.
但马上就好了
But it's gonna be okay.
快看
Look!
我找到蛾子了
I got this.
莫莉 我觉得这不是个好主意
Molly, I don't think this is a good idea.
我们没得选择了 克利奥
We don't have a choice, Cleo.
这只蛾子可能是我们唯一的希望
This moth may be my only hope.
小心点 莫莉
Please be careful, Molly.
我靠近了
I'm getting closer.
来吧 蛾子
Come on, moth!
我快要抓到了它了 就快抓到了
Almost got it. Almost there.
- 坚持住 - 来吧 蛾子
- Hold on! - Come on, moth!
喔 我没抓住它
Ohh! I lost it!
莫莉 你还好吗
Molly, are you okay?
不 我不好
No! I am not okay!
我一点也不好
I am very much not okay.
大晚上的 我在一个墓地全身都湿透了
I am in a cemetery, at night, soaking wet,
身上都是烂泥巴 而且我就要永远隐形了
covered in swamp ooze, and now I'm gonna be invisible forever.
- 我们还有时间 - 算了 忘了吧
- We still have time. - Just forget about it.
不行 我们不能就这样算了 不能放弃
We can't. We can't forget about it. We can't give up.
或许我们应该回家 把所有的灯都开着
Maybe we should just go home, leave all the lights on,
- 然后试着吸引一只蛾子进来 - 然后呢
- and try to draw a moth in. - And then what?
电影精选列表