是真的 有点奇怪 但就是这样
which is actually, weirdly, true.
我觉得大家应该再拥抱一次
I think that deserves another group hug!
嗯 好的
Um, okay.
真不错 我也爱你 嘿嘿
All right. Yep, yep. Love you too, okay.
卡特 我的老兄
Carter. My hombre.
- 小香猪怎么样啦 - 放屁声还是像电锯启动一样
- How's the guinea pig? - Still farting like a chainsaw.
我搞不懂为什么
I can't figure out why.
因为冰淇淋里面的某种酸性物质
Because there's talmitic acid in the ice cream.
它可以和血酸发生反应 然后转化成脂肪
It's reacting with ascorbic acid and turning it into a fat.
抗坏血酸棕榈酸酯 他们不可能转变成脂肪的
Ascorbyl palmitate. They can't metabolize the fat,
- 所以最后会胀气 - 你怎么知道的
- so you end up with the flatulence. - How'd you know that?
我去年可拿过州立化学奖学金的
I was a Governor's Scholar in Chemistry last year.
真的吗 州立化学奖学金
Really? A Governor's Scholar in Chemistry?
- 是啊 听起来 难以置信 - 帮我保密好吗
- That's, like, crazy amazing. - How about we keep it between us?
你知道的 这真不是我想吹嘘的事情
You know, it's not really something I like to advertise.
嘿 克利奥今天会来吗
Hey. Do you know if Cleo was planning on showing up?
抱歉 她今天生病了
I'm sorry, man. She's actually sick today.
但是我知道她也许还是想来这
But I know she might've maybe wanted to be here, maybe.
我能问你一些事吗 克利奥怎么回事
Can I ask you something? What's Cleo's deal?
每当我跟她说话 好像
Whenever I talk to her, it's like,
你知道的 她就好像
you know... and she's kind of...
没关系 真棒 嗯 祝你小香猪实验取得成功
Never mind. It's cool. Uh, good luck with the guinea pig.
这个太棒了
This is actually amazing.
噢 好的
Oh! Okay!
- 要走了 伙计们 再见 - 莫莉
- Gotta go, guys. Bye. - Molly?
你在这干嘛 你拿到显微镜了吗
What are you doing? Did you get the microscope?
先放一边吧 有几个可爱的家伙
Forget about that! Some really cute guy
在科学实验室找你呢
in the science lab was asking for you!
噢 那只是卡特
Oh, that's just Carter.
只是卡特 他很可爱啊 又超级喜欢你
"Just Carter?" He's super cute and totally into you!
不是的 莫莉
No, Molly.
我不是卡特能
I'm not the kind of girl that...
中意的那种女孩
guys like Carter are ever actually into.
得了吧
Come on.
这是唯一的机会
There's only one way to find out.
不 你不觉得现在我们有
No. Don't you think we have bigger things
更重要的事要担心吗
to worry about right now?
我现在不能去见卡特 明白吗
I'm not going to go meet Carter, okay?
真是够了 快放过我吧
That's final. Now if you'll excuse me,
我要去领导按♥摩♥圆圈了
I have a massage circle to lead.
啊啊啊 让开 该死的肉丸
Aah! Meatballs! Meatballs!
噢 要拉了
Ohh, coming through!
要拉了
Coming through!
要喷翔了 紧急 让开
Coming through! Mayday! Meatballs!
尼玛啊 疼死了
Lots of meatballs!
为什么我要吃这么多肉丸
Why did I eat so many meatballs?!
看好我的泰迪套装 老兄
Watch my fur, dudes.
这真不是事儿
Here goes nothing.
你可以做到的 莫莉
You can do this, Molly.
屏住呼吸 进去之后就出来
Just hold your breath, get in and get out.
真是恶心到家了
Gross.
额 这有一个小妹妹么
Uh... is there a chick in here?
不 是我 我是男的
No. It's me, a dude.
在隔间里 跟你一样啊
In the stall. Doing my dude things.
嗯
Mmm.
- 卡特 - 嗯 怎么啦
- Carter! - Uh, yes?
是我 克利奥
It's me! Cleo!
- 对不起 谁 你是 - 我是克利奥
- Sorry, who? You're-- - I'm Cleo!
- 克利奥 你来了啊 - 是的 不然呢
- Cleo! You showed? - Yep! Sure did!
- 我还以为你 - 生病了 是的 确实是
- I thought you were - Sick? Yes. I was.
但我现在觉得好多了
But now I'm feeling much better.
你竟然穿着戏服 你最讨厌这个的
And you're in costume. You hate costumes.
是啊 但是我这么做
Yeah, I know, but I'm working on this thing
就是让自己放松下来
where I'm trying to relax
少一点焦虑紧张
more and be less judgmental and uptight.
你确定你还好吗
Are you sure you're okay?
你看起来都不像你了
You don't really seem like yourself.
这裤子看起来太傻了
Those pants look ridiculous on you.
这才是我家的克利奥
There's the Cleo I know and love.
呃 嗨 我们是好朋友 对吧
So, hi. We're hanging out.
嗯 我猜我们是
Yeah, I guess we are.
太好了 我真是高兴极了
This is great. I'm really psyched.
- 是吗 - 我知道
- You are? - I know.
我以前可能理解错你了
I've probably been confusing in the past.
有点不可理喻又尖酸刻薄 说真的
A little grouchy, right? Mean, even.
但是过去的事就让它先过去
But let's just put all that behind us.
现在的话 我们可以重新开始再互相认识下
Focus on the now. Maybe get to know each other.
说说你的事
Tell me about yourself.
卡特喜欢点什么
What kind of stuff does Carter groove to?
完蛋了
Oh, no.
事实上 我要闪人了
Oh. Uh... Actually, I have to run.
也许我们可以一起出去玩 就是玩 不学习
But maybe we could go out sometime, like in a non-study setting.
真正的约会
Like a real date.
等等 我
Wait a second, I
你穿着这个衣服 我不确定我是不是听清楚你说的话了
I'm not sure I'm hearing you correctly in that suit.
你是在约我出去吗
Are you asking me out?
是呀 你觉得不习惯吗
Yeah. I am. What? Is that weird?
说实话 从你嘴里讲出来这样的话 我有点不敢相信
Honestly, coming from you, a little.
- 怎么是有点呢 是根本没办法相信 - 今晚你干嘛
- A lot, actually. - What are you doing tonight?
今晚 我是学校组织的资金筹集活动的志愿者
Tonight? Um, I'm volunteering at the school fundraiser.
走出沼泽 是我最喜欢的活动
Romp the Swamp? That's my favorite event of the year!
那我今晚在那见你 算是约会怎么样
I'll see you there tonight. It's a date.
库格 走路小心点
Coug! Watch where you're going!
我不是库格
It's not The Coug!
莫莉 你在干什么
Molly? What are you doing?
你还是没有错过跟卡特一起学习的机会哦
So, you didn't miss your study date with Carter after all.
- 你说什么 - 我想出个办法来假装你
- What? - I figured out a way to pretend to be you.
- 你干了什么 - 是的
- You what?! - Yeah.
这个泰迪熊戏服很厚 我穿上之后不会隐形
The bear costume was thick enough, so it didn't turn invisible.
至少 不是很快就隐形了
Well, at least, not right away.
不管了 我给你搞了一个真正的约会哦
Anyways, I got you a real date.
他今晚在走出沼泽活动上工作
He's working at Romp the Swamp tonight.
至少 我觉得算是约会
At least, I think it's a date.
说实话 穿着这个泰迪熊在身上
Honestly, it was a little hard to communicate,
跟人讲话很费劲
being in the bear suit.
我的天呢 怎么没有头
Oh my! Bear. With no head.
- 无头熊 - 大事不妙
- Headless bear. - Oh, no.
莫莉 这是咋回事
Molly? What's happening?
我是克利奥
I'm Cleo.
不 你是莫莉
No. You're Molly.
不 她是莫莉
No. That's Molly.
不 那是无头熊
No. That's a headless bear.
或是无臂熊
Or an armless bear?
没有身体的熊
Torso-less bear?
完了 我有点失去理智了
Okay, I'm kind of losing my mind right now.
乔治 冷静下
George, calm down.
你还记得我昨晚把一只蛾子变成隐形了吗
Remember how I made a moth invisible last night?
- 嗯 - 然后那个蛾子掉进了莫莉的水杯里 被她喝下去了
- Yeah. - Well, it flew into Molly's drink
她现在也是隐形的了
and now she's invisible.
- 你说话 - 嗨 乔治
- Say something. - Hi, George.
你好
How are you?
还好 你好吗 莫莉
Fine. Are you okay, Molly?
我挺好的
I'm good.
好神奇
This is amazing.
好吓人
And very scary.
谁偷了我的泰迪熊戏服
Who stole my bear costume?
我得赶紧藏起来
Oh, gotta hide!
莫莉 哇 你怎么总是这么吸引眼球
Molly! Wow, you are a sight for sore eyes.
- 嘿 小家伙 - 他是乔治
- Oh, hey, little guy. - George.
我当然知道 有人拿了我的泰迪熊戏服
Of course. Someone stole my bear costume.
电影精选列表