我今天骑摩托车来的
I've got the big scooter today.
我做了一些改装
I made a few modifications to it.
它现在马力十足
Really souped it up.
好 来欢呼一下
All right! Give The Coug a paw!
噢 好
Aw, yes!
- 亲爱的 - 什么事
- Honey! - Yes?
我的充电器你装了吗
Did you pack my charger?!
在你手提包里
It's in your dopp kit.
我打印了登机牌
And I printed the boarding passes.
在这
There it is!
- 在我手提包里 - 对
- It was in my dopp kit! - Yeah.
他们还没发现你在这里吗
Do they even know you're here yet?
给他们点时间
Give them a second.
噢 嗨 我们会想念你们的
Oh. Hi. We were afraid we were going to miss you.
- 你好 乔治 - 叔叔你好
- Hey, George. - Hey, Cleo's Dad.
我要去把胡须安顿好
I'm gonna get Whiskers all settled in.
一会见
I'll see you inside.
好了 记住晚上要定闹钟
Okay, remember, set the alarm on at night.
别动恒温器
Don't touch the thermostats.
如果你们把食物都吃完了恒温器里面有蛋白质奶昔
And there are protein shakes if you run out of food.
亲爱的 我很抱歉我们不能去看你的曲棍球比赛
Honey, I am so sorry we're gonna miss the big lacrosse game.
别担心爸爸 会有其他人看的
No worries, Dad. There'll be others.
但是第一场比赛总是会为赛季奠定基调的
But the first game always sets the tone for the season.
- 大学球探也会在那的 - 噢
- The college scouts will be there. - Ohh!
- 记住了 要不断突围 - 放轻松
- Just remember, keep that stick up. - Stay loose.
保持中路畅通 如果他们包夹你 就直接穿过去
Keep that middle line open and cross if they double team you.
那么你
And you...
放轻松 你知道 你的学习还有其他事情
Stay loose, you know, with your studies and stuff.
我保证在我解决掉我作业之前
I'll be sure to do some rigorous stretching
会好好做拉伸运动的
before I tackle my homework.
- 好的 - 好的 进去吧姑娘们
- Okay. - Okay. Bring it in, team.
- 一 二 三 一家人 - 一家人
- One, two, three, family! - Family!
再见 姑娘们
Bye, girls.
- 拜 - 再见妈妈
- Bye. - Bye, Mom.
- 拜 - 再见
- Bye! - Bye, guys!
噢 我忘了说了
Oh, I forgot to mention,
今晚我有一些朋友要过来吃晚饭
I'm having some people over for dinner tonight.
莫莉 你不能这样 我必须专心做我的科学项目
Molly, you can't. I have to focus on my science project.
都有谁要过来
Who's coming over?
只是曲棍球队的一些姑娘们
Just a few girls from the lacrosse team.
所有姑娘们 还有她们的男友们
The whole team. And their boyfriends.
还有别的想要来的人
And anybody else who wanted to come.
呼 呼 伤感但真实
Hoo! Hoo! Sad but true!
进击的猫头鹰正在猎捕你
The Fightin' Owls are hunting for you!
有谁知道肉丸里是什么吗
Does anyone know what goes in meatballs?
- 是肉 宝贝 - 额哈
- Meat, babe. - Huh.
真让人绝望
This is hopeless.
我甚至都不能让光线穿过它
I can't even get light to pass through it.
你尝试过稀释吗
Did you try diluting it?
试过
Yes.
我不能相信我居然被逐出了我自己的房♥子
I can't believe I've been exiled out of my own house.
我觉得你不是被流放而是“慢慢地流离失所”
I don't think you were exiled so much as "Gently displaced."
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I suggest?
休息一下 我们到里面去 尝点肉丸
A break. We head inside, sample some meatballs,
看看你姐姐的队友里有没有人会
see if maybe one of your sister's teammates
喜欢那种身材矮小 不擅长运动
has a penchant for shorter, less athletic,
但是超级聪明的男生
but very intelligent, men.
你应该去 乔治
You should go, George.
去吃点东西 我继续试验
Go get some food. I'll still be working.
你真是个好人
You're a good person.
我不想吹牛 但是我还是有点运动天赋的
I don't mean to brag, but I'm a bit of an athlete myself.
去年夏天参加数学夏令营的时候 我是最佳草地保龄球选手之一
I was one of the top lawn bowlers at math camp last summer.
你知道吗他们把草地保龄球叫做“绅士的马球”
You know they call lawn bowling the "Gentleman's polo".
- 我喜欢马 - 我也喜欢
- I like horses. - Me too!
我爱它们 超级喜欢
I love horses! Love them!
你喜欢豚鼠吗
What are your thoughts on guinea pigs?
如果我加热一下 看看会有什么变化
Let's see what happens if I turn up the heat.
得到产物了
Now we're getting somewhere.
蔗糖
Sucrose.
珀金斯先生也真是贴心呦
How sweet of Senor Perkins.
他给了我白糖
He gave me sugar.
唔 走开
Shoo! Get out of here.
啊
Ahh!
啊 奥
Ahh! Oh!
啊哦
Uh...
让一下
Move!
该死
Damn!
小烤箱失灵了 但没什么大碍
Had a little oven-temperature misfire, but all good now!
让开让开
Coming through!
稍等一下
Excuse me for just one second.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
乔治 我让一个蛾子隐身了
George, I made a moth disappear!
吼 吼
Ooh! Ooh!
- 什么 - 我知道这听着很怪异 但确实是这样
- What?! - I know this sounds impossible, but it's true
我没看到它 它在哪里呢
I don't see it! Where is it?
- 你看到它了吗 - 额 没看到
- Do you see that? - Uh... not really
感谢光临 伙计们 晚安
Thanks for coming, guys. Get some rest
明天是个大日子
We have a big day tomorrow
不
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
No!
各位 再见
Bye, guys.
往好了说 曲棍球妹子对我很感兴趣
On the bright side, the lacrosse girls dug me
我拿到电♥话♥号♥了
I got a bunch of digits.
你没要到
You got no digits.
是的 我没要到
I got no digits.
但是当她不注意的时候
But I did enter my number
我在尼基的手♥机♥里存了自己的号♥码
into Nikki's phone while she wasn't looking.
还算不错啦
That's something.
我让一个飞蛾隐形了
I made a moth invisible.
你相信我吗
You believe me, right?
我认为 你应该早点休息了
I believe... you probably should get to sleep.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
唔哦
Ugh.
啊 啊
Ahhhh!
莫莉
Molly?
莫莉 你还好吗
Molly, are you okay?
我在哪
Where am I?!
额 你在洗手间啊
Uh, you're in the bathroom.
不 没有 我消失了
No, I'm not. I'm gone.
你消失了 什么意思
What do you mean, you're gone?
莫莉
Um... Molly?
- 莫莉 你在哪里呢 - 我也在纳闷
- Molly, where did you go? - Exactly!
我去哪了 我不知道
Where did I go? I don't know!
我不知道去哪了
I don't know where I went!
- 克利奥 - 啊
- Cleo! - Ahh!
姐没在马桶里
I'm not in the toilet!
这只是一个噩梦
This is just a bad dream.
快醒来 莫莉 快醒来
Wake up, Molly! Wake up!
好的 就这样
Okay. There.
现在 我要摘掉毛巾
Now, I'm going to remove this towel
然后醒来 一切就会回归正常
and be awake and everything will be totally normal.
啊 啊
Ahhhh!
啊 啊
Ahhh!
- 你要干嘛 - 打电♥话♥找人帮忙
- What are you doing? - Calling for help!
你怎么跟他们说 莫莉
And what are you going to tell them, Molly?
我不知道 说我消失了吗
I don't know! That I've disappeared?
我隐身了 还是说我看不见自己了
I'm invisible? I can't see myself?
你是对的
You're right.
他们会觉得我疯了
They're gonna think I'm a crazy person.
电影精选列表