I watched her go.
我握着她的手 然后
I was holding her hand and...
然后她的眼睛闭上了 但我知道
and her eyes were closed, but I knew.
她的最后时刻
Her last breath...
很美好
was so beautiful.
我这辈子第一次有了这种想法
I was struck with the idea for the first time
也许有天堂呢
in my life that... that maybe this was it.
也许她看见了
That this was it and...
我并不悲伤
I wasn't sad.
我很感激
I was grateful.
我还记得我当时想着也许这就足够了
And I remember thinking that this was enough.
再奢求更多就是贪婪了
And to expect anything more would be greedy.
-抱歉 -不必
- Sorry. - No.
-我只是 -不用
- I just... - Don't be.
我知道你得早起 所以
I mean, I know you have to get up early, so...
我没事
No, I'm fine.
我不想让这事变得尴尬
No, I don't want this to be weird really.
-你没有让这事变得尴尬 -好吧
- You're not making it weird. - Okay.
你能 你能帮我拿过来吗
Can you just, can you grab that?
没问题
Uh, yeah.
我是退休喜剧演员蒂姆·弗莱彻 您找谁
Retired comedian Tim Fletcher, how may I direct your call?
我是前台的露丝
Hi, this is Ruthie down at the front desk.
我打来就是想问问
Um, I'm just calling to see if,
-有没有可能 -哎哟我的天啊
- by any chance... - Okay, for crying out loud.
露丝 你不用装得像
Ruthie, you don't have to act
我什么都不知道一样
like I don't know what's going on.
我找迪
Um, I'm looking for Dee.
也许你想接这个电♥话♥
Hey, you might want to take this.
-嗨 迪 -嗨 露丝
- Hey, Dee. - Hey, Ruthie.
露丝
Uh, Ruthie.
劳驾
Please.
迪 我是加里
Dee? Uh, it's Gary.
我还在工作
I'm still working.
-别这样 迪 -加里 你听好了
- Oh, come on, Dee. - Gary, listen to me.
我现在不想见你
I don't want to see you right now.
女儿们来了
You know, the girls are here.
-什么 -没错 她们想见你
- What? - Yeah, they want to see you.
所以你就把她们带过来了
So you brought them here?
我不知道到底发生了什么
Well, yeah, you know, I don't know what's going on, you know?
你心里明白你在做什么
You know what the fuck you're doing.
不是我要来的 是孩子们需要你
I'm not the one doing the asking, it's your daughters.
也许我也不想见她们
Well, maybe I don't want to see them either!
迪
Dee?
迪在吗
Dee?
-迪 -你好
- Dee? - Uh... hello.
-你是谁 -加里我是蒂姆
- Who's this? -Gary, it's Tim.
你就是那个重要客户 对吗
Yeah, you're the VIP, huh?
我在网上查过你
I looked you up online.
你是个无名小卒
You're a nobody, pal.
我不知道你给我老婆都胡说了些什么
I don't know what kind of BS that you're shoving
但是你最好给我滚蛋
in my wife, but you better knock it off.
加里 迪现在心情不好
Gary, Dee's upset right now.
她气疯了 兄弟
She's super pissed, man.
她需要一些自己的时间和空间
And she's going to need some time and some space from you.
我明天一大早就走了
Now I'm leaving, bright and early in the morning,
所以你没必要再担心我这个无名小卒了
so you're not going to have to worry about my lame ass anymore.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her cellphone.
迪现在没有手♥机♥
Dee doesn't own a cell anymore.
我们十八小时前就把手♥机♥砸了
We smashed that shit up 18 hours ago.
你和她
Have you and her...
-你们有没有 -你以为还是初中吗
- Did you... - What is this, junior high?
我们早就过了那个阶段
We're way past that, man.
该做的都做了
We did all kinds of things.
你可能想知道我们是不是在湖边做♥爱♥了
You probably want to know if we made out up at the lake?
没错 加里我们做了
Well, the answer is, yeah, Gary.
并且那真是爽翻天
And it was really awesome.
加里你呢 你做什么了
But what did you do, Gary?
你是不是爱上你的小黄♥片♥了
What, did you go fall in love with your little sidepiece?
我以为你只喜欢网上的穿衣女和裸体男
Because I thought you were just into like CFNM on the internet.
-你听我说 -应该是你听我说加里
- Now, you listen to me. - No, you listen, Gary,
因为我想提点建议
'cause here's a little bit of advice.
学会清除浏览记录 兄弟
Clear that browser history, bro,
行吗 还有记得下线你的邮箱
okay? And close out of your email.
但我没有
But I, I didn't...
我知道你接下来要说什么
I know, man. I know where you're going with this.
但是你不可能把好处全占了加里
But you can't have it both ways, Gary.
一边和辛西娅搞外遇
Either you're having an affair with
一边掩饰你的行为 你不能那样
and you're covering your ass, or you're not.
那是不可能的
It didn't just happen.
你怎么知道她的名字
How'd you know her name?
白♥痴♥ 你以为我怎么知道她的名字
How do you think I know her name, dipshit?
加里 我和你很像
Gary, I'm a lot like you, man.
我们就和大多数男的一样
Hey, me and you are like a lot of other dudes.
你看过《城市乡巴佬》吗
Have you ever seen City Slickers?
讲三个婚姻破裂的中年男人去当牛仔的电影
就和那个差不多
It's kind of like that.
不一样的地方只有他们是赶牛的
I mean, it's different because they're on a cattle drive,
但是像我和你这样的人
but... guys like me and you...
我们伤害那些我们口口声声说爱的人
we hurt people that we claim to love.
然后我们一遍又一遍地那样做
Then we do it over and over again.
但有一件事我绝不会对我老婆做的
But one thing I would never do to my wife
就是用我们的孩子当挡箭牌
is use our child to hide behind.
迪就站在那里吗
Is Dee standing right there?
回家吧 加里
Go home, Gary.
等她准备好了她会回去的
She'll be there when she gets there.
好了 谢谢你 露丝.
Okay, thank you, Ruthie.
好了 姑娘们我们回家吧 好吗
Okay, girls, we're just going to go home, okay?
我们晚点再来吧 她现在还在忙工作
And we'll check in later. She's busy working right now.
所以这是你离婚的原因吗
So is that why you're getting a divorce?
发生在几年前
Happened a few years ago. Um.
托皮卡的一家俱乐部
A club in Topeka.
有个本来不肯搭理我的服务员
This... waitress who wouldn't give me the time of day
当我从台上下来的时候
until I came off stage,
她突然觉得我很迷人
and suddenly I was attractive.
她走到吧台对我说"你真有趣"
She came up to me at the bar and said, "You're so funny."
我的天
Oh, my God. Yeah.
就和你一样
Just like you.
然后我们开始聊天而且一直保持联♥系♥
So... we started talking and... we kept in touch.
我见过她不少次
I saw quite a bit of her.
所以你是怎么被发现的
So how'd you get caught?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
你妻子没有离开你吗
And your wife stayed with you?
她原谅你了吗
She forgave you?
她说她原谅了
She said she did.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
你信吗
Do you?
你猜我睡过几个男人 蒂姆
Guess how many men I've fucked, Tim.
-我并不 -两个
- I don't really want to... - Two.
-看 这就是为什么我不 -你和他
- See, that's why I didn't... - Him and you.
我嫁给他的时候才二十岁
I was 20-fucking-years-old when I married that man.
我是那个不确定的人
I was the cautious one.
我是那个犹豫不决的人
I was the unsure one.
我们很年轻 没必要急着结婚
We're young... there's no need to rush anything.
但他还是向我求婚了
And he proposed to me anyway.
他在一场大学篮球赛的第三节向我求婚了
He proposed to me at a division three college basketball game.
在大屏幕上吗
On the jumbotron?
不 那儿没有大屏幕 蒂姆
No! There's no jumbotron, Tim.
你听过明尼阿波利斯市的奥格斯堡学院吗
Have you ever heard of Augsburg College in Minneapolis?
-没有 -没有人听说过蒂姆
- No. - No, no one has, Tim.
没有人听说过在明尼阿波利斯市的
No one's heard of the Augsburg Auggies
奥格斯堡 奥格吉斯
in Minneapolis,
电影精选列表