国际瀑布城
瑞秋·哈里斯
罗伯·休贝尔
马修·格拉夫
第三大道 西
朗宁店
杰西·谢尔曼
维京人酒吧
埃里克·格里芬
明迪·斯特林
明尼苏达州
欢迎您
凯文·尼尔隆
国际瀑布城
迪 你找着了吗
Hey, Dee. Did you find them?
找着了
Yeah.
就在这儿
Yeah, I got them right here.
你要看今晚的表演吗
You coming to the show tonight?
我不清楚
I don't know.
或许不看
Probably not.
你喜欢喜剧之夜的
You love the comedy nights.
-据说会下雪 -可能是明天
- It's supposed to snow. - They said maybe tomorrow.
-是的 我知道 -那你应该来看
- Yeah, I know. - So you should come.
我知道
I know.
看 我得到一件宝贝
Oh, hey, I gotcha something.
怎样成为
一名喜剧演员
-谢谢你 -我几周前在德卢斯的一家书店买♥♥的
- Thanks. - I was at a bookstore in Duluth a couple weeks ago.
你有那本吗
Do you have that one?
没有 不过我有一些同类书
No, and I have a few.
-谢谢你 露丝 -不用谢
- Thanks, Ruthie. - No problem.
只花了差不多五十美分
It was like 50 cents.
-喂 -喂 你已经下班了吗
- Hey. - Hey. Have you left work yet?
没呢 大约还得半个小时
No, uh, about another half hour or so.
真好 还好赶上了
Oh, good, glad I caught you.
你回家时能去一下汤姆店吗
Uh, you think you could stop by Tom's on the way home?
我今早检查过 机油该换了
I checked this morning and you're way past due on the oil.
好的 交给我吧
Yeah, I could do that.
太好了 越早换越好
Oh, good. Uh, better today than tomorrow.
据说会下雪 你知道吧
It's supposed to snow, you know.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
还是我去接女儿们吗
So, uh, does this mean I still have to pick up the girls?
嗯 对 如果你不介意的话
Yeah, yeah, if you don't mind.
是的 我不介意
No, I don't mind.
好 回家见
Okay, I'll see you at home.
我爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
你觉得我应该弄个纹身吗
Should I get a tattoo?
我想纹身
I want to get a tattoo.
-你在担心什么 -我妈
- What's stopping you? - My mom.
你妈吗
Your mom?
露丝 你已经二十三岁了
Ruthie, you're 23-years-old.
二十二岁
Twenty two.
我住她那儿 她是老大
Her house, her rules.
那就在她看不到的地方纹
Then get it somewhere where she can't see it.
比如哪儿 我的脚趾缝吗
Like where, like between my toes?
不 比如你的私处
No, like in your vagina.
而且我不是指私处周边
And I don't mean like around it,
我指的是 私处里面
I mean like... inside it.
-比如深入进去 -好像
- Like get in there. - Like...
听起来真的好痛啊
...that sounds really painful.
不 那里一点也不痛
No, it's not painful at all up there.
你已经在私处里纹了一个吗
Have you gotten a tattoo inside your vagina?
是的 我纹过 我纹的是星座图案
Yes, I have. I've got like the constellations.
你知道吗 那有点像一座天文台
You know, it's sort of like an observatory up there.
有银河 大熊星座
Like the Milky Way, Big Dipper.
等等 那我应该纹什么
Wait, so what, what should mine be then?
你应该在那上面纹一只土拨鼠
You should get like a groundhog up there.
-我喜欢这个 -是啊
- I like that. - Yeah.
那样的话 你会感受到
That way, you know, you'll know,
-春天 -春天
- it's spring. - It's spring.
他妈的
Fuck this!
真♥他♥妈♥冷
Cold as fuck.
不好意思
Hi. Sorry.
外面太冷了
Cold outside.
-登记入住吗 -是的 蒂姆·弗莱彻 住两晚
- Checking in? - Yeah. Uh, Tim Fletcher for two nights.
你是那个喜剧演员
Oh, you're the comedian.
是的
Yeah.
真前卫
Very edgy.
喜剧表演
啤酒买♥♥一瓶送半瓶
让你笑到不行
还有啤酒坚果哦
国 际 瀑 布 城
蒂姆·弗莱彻
表演者
你这么想吗
You think so?
斯蒂夫·古根伯格出演了《金牌警校军》等喜剧
你像斯蒂夫·古根伯格演的角色的现实版
Yeah, you got a real Steve Guttenberg thing going on.
你真老
Wow, you're old.
给你开了109号♥房♥间 在一楼
Okay. You're going to be in room 109. That's on the first floor.
你们给单身人士都安排在一楼啊
Oh, you guys have the ones on the first floor.
是的 先生
Yes, sir!
您还有什么需要帮助的吗
Can we help you with anything else?
实际上 如果能推荐一家烟酒店就好了
Um, actually, if there's a liquor store that would be helpful,
还有快餐店
and maybe fast food.
但不要本地太土气的那种
But not like those local kitschy kind,
比如美食网上推荐的
like from Food Network.
那种可能会在某些环节投毒
Maybe some chains with poison to fuel my body.
好的
Okay.
第三大道有一家巧克力慕斯店
Well, there's the, um, Chocolate Mousse on Third Avenue.
那家的大麋鹿组合超好吃
Their Big Moose Combo will change your life.
或者如果你想吃早点
Or if you're in the mood for some breakfast,
昂勒尔的饥饿男人会很适合你
the Angler's Hungry Man, that'll do you right.
如果你想喝酒 你可以去
And then if you want liquor, you can go
盗版者店 在第二大道 也就是
to Bootlegger's, that's on Second Avenue which is...
你有GPS吗
Do you have GPS?
没有 我是个穴居人
No, I'm a caveman.
我最近才出来活动 所以
I was recently unfrozen, so.
原来是这样啊 那你比我还老
Oh, wow, then you're older than I am.
美国喜剧演员和电影制♥作♥人
你认识保利·肖尔吗
Do you know Pauly Shore?
他想认识我
He wishes.
这些应该能帮到你
These should work.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
祝你度过愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
不要告诉我该怎样过
Don't tell me what to do.
别人都说一旦你来到国际瀑布城
You know, they say once you visit International Falls,
就舍不得离开了
it's hard to leave.
斯大林曾以革命者身份被流放到西伯利亚
别人还说过斯大林不想离开西伯利亚
Well, they said the same thing about Siberia under Stalin, so.
看看再说
We'll see.
他看起来像个混♥蛋♥
He seems like a dick.
他们大多数都是
Yeah, most of them are.
你听说过他吗
Have you heard of him?
没有
No.
你听说过的那种名人不会来这儿
We don't get the kind of people you've heard of.
国 际 瀑 布 城
欢迎您
瀑 布 小 学
我无能为力 坚持住 坚持一会儿
I can't do it. Hold on, hold on one second.
我正在
I'm, I'm...
但是我饿了而且我不想吃鸡块
But I'm hungry and I don't want to eat chicken nuggets.
机油换了吗
晚饭的时候带回去
我今天买♥♥了一些甜甜圈
很好吃
加里
正在弄
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
我在酒店
I am checking in.
给我回电♥话♥
Give me a call.
香农·苏阿雷店
外面很冷 对吗
Oh, cold out there, isn't it?
-你好 -有些人不喜欢天冷时外出
- Hello. - Some people don't like to go out in the cold.
我不在意天气 我可以
I don't mind it, I can...
有时我会坐在外面喝汽水
Sometimes I just sit out there and drink a pop.
我理解
I see.
电影精选列表