是 但你知道它到底是哪种吗
Yeah. But do you know what it actually means?
不知道 我害怕 一直不敢点开
No, I've always been too scared to click on it.
它最下流可能是什么
What's the worst possible thing it could mean?
初次手♥淫♥者哭哭闹闹
Crying Faces Noisy Masturbators.
以下猜测英文首字母缩写皆为CNFM
好吧
Okay. Um.
给尼基·米纳伊舔♥阴♥
Cunnilingus For Nicki Minaj.
尼基·米纳伊美国饶舌歌♥手 词曲作者
猥琐下流的处♥女♥
Creepy Filthy Nasty Maids.
脆炸坚果夹子
Crispy Fried Nut Manglers.
天啊
Oh.
牛仔强迫乳♥头♥吸奶
Cowboys Forcing Nipple Milk in.
婊♥子♥放屁修女来月经
Cunts Fart Menstruating Nuns.
好吧 你赢了
Ooh, you win.
我丈夫对这个很感兴趣
My husband's into it big time.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yep.
但它到底是什么意思
But like, what does it actually stand for?
穿衣女和裸体男
Clothed Female Naked Male.
-穿衣女和裸体男吗 -是的
- Clothed Female Naked Male? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
就是 一个裸男和一个穿着衣服的小妞吗
So just like, a naked dude and a dressed chick?
是一个裸男和好几个穿着衣服的小妞
It's like a naked dude and like several dressed chicks.
就是 其中一个小妞和他做♥爱♥的时候
But, you know, like, one of them is going down on him while
其他的可能就要给他手♥淫♥
the other ones maybe going to give him a handy.
基本上就是个非常放荡的单身派对
It's basically just, like, a real slutty bachelorette party
很出格的那种
that's gone off the rails.
好吧 我不想嘲笑任何人的喜好
All right, well, I don't want to yuck anyone's yum,
但他就喜欢这个吗
but that's his thing?
背着我的时候是的
Well, not with me.
我总是在他的浏览记录里看到这个
It's, it's just what I consistently see in his search browser.
-你一定要把这记录删了 -我知道
- Oh, you got to clear that shit. - I know, right?
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
露丝 他和我一起的 你还记得蒂姆吧
Oh, hey, Ruthie. He's with me. You remember Tim.
是的 你好
Oh, yeah. Hi there.
别那样说 她会很棒的
Don't say that. She would be great.
我没有说她干不好
I'm not saying that she wouldn't be great,
我是说她根本不会想干这行的
I'm saying that she wouldn't even want to do it.
好吧 那你为什么干这行
Okay, so, why do you do it?
因为我做不了别的 我没那能力
Because, I can't do anything else. I'm not capable.
-胡扯 -你什么意思
- Bullshit. - What do you mean, bullshit?
-你有正式工作吗 -没有
- Do you have a day job? - No.
你没必要生她的气
You don't have to be mad at her,
-这个问题合情合理 -好吧 听着
- it's a legitimate question. - Okay, look.
有很多像我这样赚钱谋生的人
There's a lot of guys like me that make a living,
你只是不知道我们的名字
and just 'cause you don't know our names...
你是怎么上HBO和喜剧中心的
Well, how'd you get on HBO or Comedy Central?
-什么 -他们介绍你的时候说的
- What? - No, they said it in your intro.
那是谎言
Yeah, that's a lie.
-真的吗 -你可以这样吗
- Really? - You can do that?
撒谎吗 可以的
Lie? Yeah, you can lie.
但我已经六年没有正式工作了
But I haven't had a day job in six years
我所有的钱都是巡演赚的
and I make all my money from being on the road.
好吧 那的确挺酷
Oh, okay, well, that's super cool.
才不是 我是说对有些人来说很酷
No, it's not. I mean, yeah, maybe it's cool to someone
那些对喜剧感兴趣
who's interested in comedy
住在明尼苏达州国际瀑布城的人
who lives in International Falls, Minnesota,
但其实不酷
but not really.
你没必要故意说得这么混♥蛋♥
Well, you don't got to be a dick about it.
我没有故意要
I'm not trying to be a dick.
好吧 你想听喜剧训练课吗
Okay, do you want the comedy boot camp?
我开始讲了 我对拍电影
Here we go. I don't know shit about getting in movies
和情景喜剧一窍不通
or getting on a sitcom
也没有自己的网飞特别节目
or getting my own Netflix special.
但如果你想达到我的水平
But if you want to get to my level,
你只用变得友好和平庸就行
you just get nice and mediocre.
去一大堆开放式舞台表演
Just go to a fuck load of open mics,
然后有一天有个人会找到你
and then one day some guy will come along,
他没有真正的品味和天赋
who has no real taste or talent,
但他发现你能给他赚点小钱
but will see that he can make a little bit of money off of you.
那时
But by that point,
你会非常渴望得到任何形式的认可
you'll be so fucking hungry for any kind of approval,
所以他说什么你都会照做
that you'll do anything that he says.
就这样 你就是喜剧演员了
There. You're a comedian.
糟糕 来电♥话♥了
Oh, shoot, there's the phone.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
所以
So, um.
-你感觉怎样 -好吧
- How are you feeling? - Well,
我不知道是因为酒还是那个蓝色小药丸
I don't know if it's this or that little blue pill
或是两个都有 但我现在感觉很困
or the combo, but I'm starting to feel pretty sleepy.
我也是
Me too.
我不会睡你的
I'm not going to fuck you.
-我知道 -很好
- I know. - Mm-hmm.
但你也不会开车回家
But you're not going to drive home either.
你说得对
You're right.
我知道
I know I'm right.
这些纹身代表什么
So what do these tattoos mean?
-我不知道 -不 你知道
- I don't know. - Yes, you do.
我不想说
I don't want to tell you.
真讨厌
That's obnoxious.
你真讨厌
You're obnoxious.
废话
Well, tough shit.
你说
Hey.
如果我要寄东西 你们这儿能寄吗
If I have to mail something, can you mail stuff here?
你想问我们这里能不能收发美国包裹吗
Are you asking if we can send and receive U.S. mail here?
-是的 -在这 这个小镇吗
- Yes, I am. - In this, in this town?
是的
That's what I'm asking.
是的 可以
Yeah, we can do that.
-好吗 -谢了
- Okay? - Thank you.
听着
Hey.
不要强♥奸♥我 好吗
Don't rape me, okay?
你别强♥奸♥我才对
Don't rape me.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我知道 只是你这么说太伤我心了
I know, I just think it's so sad that you have to say that.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
说实话
Literally,
我♥干♥这行就是为了睡懒觉
the reason I got into this line of work was to sleep late,
现在被你搞砸了
and now you've fucked that up.
我只是觉得应该带你看看
Well, I just thought it was important to show you
那座能寄东西的豪华大楼
the fancy building that you can mail stuff from.
真不错
Oh, this is nice.
-早上好迪 -早上好沃特
- Well, good morning, Dee. - Good morning, Walt.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
这是蒂姆 从外地来的
Um, well, this is Tim, he's from out of town
他要寄个包裹
and he needs to mail a package,
所以我想把它记在酒店的账单上
so I want to put it on the hotel's tab,
因为他是个 是个重要客户
uh, seeing as how he's kind of, kind of a VIP.
是吗 太好了
Is that right? What a treat!
这是我的重要薪水
Yeah, hmm, here's my very important paycheck.
你还想当喜剧演员吗
Do you still want to be a comedian?
是的 更想了
Hmm. More than ever.
好 你能帮我把这个寄到这个地址吗
Okay. Could you mail that to that address, please?
-没问题 -对了 还有这个也是
- You got it. - Oh, and uh, yeah, this too.
这个小家伙是给谁的
And who's this little guy for.
-给我儿子的 -真好
- Uh, it's for my son. - Oh, that's great.
你儿子叫什么
What's your son's name?
好吧 你不说也行
Okay, you don't have to tell me...
肖恩 他叫肖恩
Sean, his name is Sean.
他几岁了
How old is he?
-八岁 -正是有趣的年纪
- He's eight. - Oh, now, that's a fun age.
确实有趣 他其实正在
It is a fun age. He actually has
有点 非常沉迷于
just, kind of, really gotten into
就是 探索下面 然后 一直撸动
exploring down here, so just constantly just cranking.
电影精选列表