我们工作日期间都营业到很晚
We stay, ah, open, ah, during the week really late.
如果你想再光临本店的话
So if you need to come back here, you know.
你抽烟吗 我们进了一些货
You smoke? We got some, um, cigarette stuffs up here, uh,
如果你需要 我戒了
if you do. I, I stopped...
戒烟了 听说抽烟会得癌症
smoking. They say it can give you cancer.
我不想再抽了
I don't want that again.
我买♥♥点伏特加就行
I think I'm just going to go with, um, the vodka.
好的 有特别口味吗
Oh, okay. Uh, any special kind?
我以为伏特加只有一种
I think vodka's vodka.
好吧 不止一种 那我给你拿
Well, it's not, but I'll give you
我最爱喝的一种 可以吗
one of my favorites, okay?
你会爱上它的
Hmm, love this stuff.
还要点别的吗
Anything else?
来一瓶上好的苏格兰威士忌吧
Maybe, uh, a really good scotch.
好的 有 先生
Oh, yes, there is, sir.
有点贵但 是瓶好酒
Not cheap, but this is the good stuff right here.
-我只要最好的 -还要什么吗
- Only the best. - Yeah. Anything else?
我还想买♥♥这个公仔
You know what? Can I have this guy too?
你对这些情有独钟啊
Somebody has a soft spot, huh?
你是这附近的人吗
So, uh, you, uh, from around here?
不是 我只是路过这儿
No, just passing through.
你做什么工作的
Yeah, what, uh, business are you in?
做塑料的
I'm in plastics.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
我是个喜剧演员
I'm a comedian.
我有两场表演 今晚和明晚
I'm doing a couple shows, uh, tonight and tomorrow night.
-是在酒店吧 -是的
- Oh, at the hotel. - Yeah.
我和我丈夫
You know, my husband and I,
我们已经商量好去看其中一场
we have been meaning to go to one of those.
我不介意 我演得不是很好
I wouldn't bother. I'm not very good.
真的 我真的演得不好
No, I, I, I'm really not very good.
好吧 都选好了吧
Okay, okay. All right, uh.
很好
So, uh, well.
祝你好运连连
I wish you a lot of luck.
你知道别人怎么说吗
You know what they say.
一旦你来到国际瀑布城
Once you visit International Falls...
你就不想离开了
You don't want to leave.
对 你
Yes! You,
你知道了
you know.
那么 就看我会不会了
Well, just you watch me.
-爸 -爸爸
- Dad! - Daddy!
我的女孩儿们
Hey, there's my girls.
那边的美女
Hey, there, beautiful.
今天上学感觉如何
How was school today?
-无聊 -很好
- Boring. - Good.
坐那边 把饭吃完
Okay, get in there, finish your food.
多亏了你今天照看车子
Hey, thanks a lot for taking care of the car today.
我的话不知道要拖到什么时候
Boy, I didn't know when I was going to get around to that.
天啊 你看这个
Oh, boy, look at this.
很美味 对吗
This is yummy, huh?
这就是为什么 有时你需要被逼着
That's why sometimes you need a push
去冒险
to take the plunge.
听起来你一点机会都不给他
Well, it sounds like you didn't give him a chance.
他不是我喜欢的类型
He is so not my type.
给他个机会
Give him a chance.
我知道你什么意思
I know exactly what you mean.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
一 二 一 二 三 四
A one, a two, a one, two, three, four!
♪ 我想待在家里 乘雪橇下楼梯 ♪
♪ I want to stay inside and go Sledding down my stairs ♪
吉他独奏
Guitar solo!
孩子妈
Mama!
孩子妈 一起来吧 来帮帮我
Mama, get in here, I need some help.
我们需要一些伴唱
We need some backup singers.
孩子妈 可以吗
Mommy, you okay?
好 好
Yeah, yeah. Um,
你介不介意我回酒店
uh, would you mind if I went back and,
去看今晚的喜剧表演
and watched the comedy show tonight?
我想乐一乐
I could use a laugh.
当然不介意
Yeah, sure.
我换机油的时候你在哪儿
Where were you when I was getting the oil changed?
工作
Work.
我当时在工作
I was at work.
我去准备一下
I'm going to go get ready.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God, oh.
好吧
Okay.
不 喂
No, hey, hey.
那个西伯利亚
Yeah, that Siberia,
西伯利亚笑话一点也不好笑
Siberia joke was not funny.
看看这些热情洋溢的面孔
Aw, look at all those enthusiastic faces out there.
你们都点好喝的了吗
Everybody got your drinks?
去它的
Fuck it.
去它的
Fuck it.
现在有请我们的表演嘉宾上台
All right, it's time to welcome our headliner to the stage.
他演单口喜剧很久了
This guy's been doing standup for a long time.
美国有线电视网络媒体公♥司♥
他曾上过HBO 喜剧中♥央♥等
You've seen him on HBO, Comedy Central, and many more.
请用热烈的掌声欢迎蒂姆·弗莱彻先生
Please, make a lot of noise for Mr. Tim Fletcher.
-谢了兄弟 -祝你好运
- Thanks, man. - Go kill it.
发生了什么 快停下来 太热情了
What's up! Oh, oh, stop it, stop it. It's too much.
实在太热情了 我说真的
It's too much, I mean it, I mean it.
美国著名歌♥手泰勒·斯威夫特
继续 继续 欢迎开场嘉宾 泰勒
Uh, keep it going. Keep it going for your opener, uh, Taylor.
喜剧演员特雷弗·诺亚
不对 是特雷弗
Oh, it's Trevor, Trevor.
对不住 这些人的名字
Sorry, these kids with their names.
好像现在都取得不一样了
It's like they all have different names now.
我环顾房♥间
Uh, yeah, I'm looking around the room,
看到了一些熟面孔
I see some familiar faces.
你们好 欢迎
Hello and welcome.
我很高兴来到国际瀑布城
Um, it's very nice to be here in International Falls. Um.
远离德卢斯的激烈竞争真好 你懂吗
I love to get away from the rat race of Duluth, you know?
德卢斯代表了未来
Duluth is the future.
我是说 他们刚安了固定电♥话♥
I mean, they just got landlines.
所以 德卢斯很好 它很棒
So, good for Duluth, good for Duluth. Um.
这里有谁结婚了吗
Who here is married?
我结婚了 来吧 举手
I'm married. Go ahead, get them up.
举手 别害羞
Get them up, no shame there.
这兄弟结婚了吗
Yeah, this guy's married?
好吧 真不敢相信
Okay, I find that hard to believe.
你看起来像个杀人犯
You look like a murderer. Um.
但 我喜欢结婚 真的
But, uh, I like being married, I really do. Um.
但结婚改变了很多
But being married changes things.
对我来说 男士狂欢夜变了
It, uh, for me it changed, uh, guys' night.
以前我喜欢听他们的性征服史 你们懂吧
I liked hearing about their sexual conquests, you know?
我就像饼干怪兽 就像这样
I was like Cookie Monster. I was just like.
儿童电视节目中的木偶 以胃口大著称
多讲点 你们懂的 我都想听
Tell me more, you know, I want all that shit.
现在 和以前一样 有人跟我讲
Now, invariably, someone does this to me.
他 他说"你知道的 蒂姆
Someone, someone says, "You know, Tim,
我 我昨晚做♥爱♥了
I was, uh, I was having sex last night.
用了很多奇怪的姿势
I was having a lot of strange sex last night,
这很棒 超棒
and it was great, it was great.
她是个模特 可能不会再见面了
She was a model, probably never see her again.
非常性感 身材很棒
Totally hot, totally great body.
但蒂姆 你很幸运
But Tim, you're so lucky.
你太幸运了"
You're so lucky."
然后我就说"什么
And I'm like, "What?
怎么 我怎么幸运了"
I mean, how, how am I lucky?"
"因为你结婚了 那很美好"
"Because you're married and that's beautiful."
我就说"哥们 别这样
And I'm like, "Dude, don't do this.
别在男士狂欢夜说这个
Not on guys' night.
电影精选列表