No!
把她救回来! 快点!
Bring her back! Come on!
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
把她救回来!
Bring her back!
七号♥实验对象已淘汰
Test Subject Seven is no longer viable.
我真以为你就是最佳人选
I really thought you were the one.
我们得...
We'll just...
我们得继续搜寻了
We'll just have to resume our search.
去你的派别里寻找慰藉吧 伽勒
Find solace in your faction, Caleb.
现在只有我们是你的家人了
We're your family now.
珍宁想让我给你看这个
Jeanine wanted me to show you this.
嘿 阿四 表演下你的拿手好戏?
Hey, Four. Maybe do that thing you do?
嘿 阿四 怎么样 这招很棒吧?
Hey, Four, come on, that was pretty good, right?
首先 我从治疗室偷了一针麻醉剂
First, I swiped a paralytic from the infirmary.
在她为你疯狂着急的时候给她注射进去
Then I shot her up when she was all freakin' out about you.
我告诉过他们我很聪明
I mean, I told these guys I was pretty smart.
他们应该当真的
Guess they shoulda listened.
你是真实的
You're real.
对 我是真实的
Yeah, I'm real.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
你死了 我也不独活
You die, I die.
好吧 伙计们 起来吧
Okay, guys, come on.
我们走吧 说真的 等下再亲热也不急
Let's go, seriously. We can do that later.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
谢谢 彼得
Thank you, Peter.
不用谢 我们扯平了 呆子
Yeah, whatever. Now we're even, stiff.
好的 快点 我们走
All right. Come on, let's go.
趁着珍宁还没发现你是假死
Before Jeanine realizes you're still alive.
- 不 不 - 怎么了?
- No, no, no. - What?
那个盒子 我们要拿到那个盒子
The box. We have to get the box.
什么 你在逗我? 现在可没空拿纪念品 特丽丝
What, are you kidding me? Now's not the time for a souvenir, Tris.
阿四 你听我说
Four, you have to listen to me.
它不是珍宁想象的那样
It's not what Jeanine thinks it is.
我知道它不是 否则我妈妈会毁掉它的
I know it's not. My mother would have destroyed it.
我们一定要拿到
We have to get it.
彼得 还有其他进入实验室的方法吗?
Peter, is there another way into the lab?
我得去控制室 把门给你们打开
I mean, I'd have to go into the control room to disable all the doors.
好的 就那么干
Okay, good, then do that.
好吧 就现在?
Okay. Right now?
对
Yeah.
不管有意还是无意 你刚刚选择了站在我们这一边
You just chose our side, whether you meant to or not.
如果你想活命 就得让我俩也活着
If you wanna survive, make sure we do.
走吧
Let's go.
他妈的
Fuck.
女士 我们正在查看其他的候选人
Ma'am, our current assessment with other possible candidates.
是的 女性
Correct. Female.
之前我们还介绍过两个男性给你?
And we have the two males introduced to you before?
不要佩枪 这样太惹人注意了
No guns. It'll draw too much attention.
嘿
Hey.
等等
Hold up.
拒绝进入
Access denied.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
允许进入
Access granted.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
快点
Come on.
- 就是那个吗? - 对
- Is that it? - Yes.
好的 拿上它 我们走
All right, grab it and let's go.
安全漏洞 安全漏洞 启动一级戒备
Security breach. Security breach. Lockdown.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
发生什么了? 怎么回事?
What's going on? What is it?
有人闯入了情境模拟室
There's been a breach in the sim room.
给我看远程监控
Get me a remote feed.
我想看看到底是谁在里面
I wanna see who the hell is in there.
那个区域的摄像头也被关掉了
The cameras are down in the sector, too.
我已经派警卫下去了 我们走
I'm sending guards there now. Let's go.
调动所有人手 快
Bring up every cell. Now.
给她看看
Show her.
托丽终于找到安全拆除这玩意的方法了
Tori finally found a way to get'em out safely.
还剩多少?
How many others?
每一个都取了出来
Every last one.
我们走
Let's go.
南走廊 前行四十码
South corridor, 40 yards down.
特丽丝?
Tris?
特丽丝 快点 我们得走了
Tris, come on, we gotta move.
特丽丝 我们必须走了
Tris, we have to move.
不行 我不能
I can't. I can't.
我妈妈为了保护这个东西付出了生命
My mom died protecting whatever's inside of this.
我要为她打开它 而且我觉得我知道该怎么做
I have to open it for her and I think I know how.
特丽丝 如果现在不走 我们就走不了了
Tris, if we don't leave now, we're not gonna get outta here.
我得先做完这个
I have to do this first.
听着 我知道这很荒唐 但你要相信我 求你了
Look, I know it doesn't make any sense, but you have to trust me, please.
我信你 至死不渝
With my life, apparently.
所有警卫人员 请注意 有人闯入...
All security teams, be advised, breach in...
做吧
Do it.
右侧
Flank right.
不许动!
Don't move!
启动和平派情境模拟
Initializing Amity sim.
又回来了 是吧?
Back again, are we?
你比你妈妈还要傻
You're an even bigger fool than your mother.
随你怎么说 珍宁
Say whatever you want to me, Jeanine.
我不会跟你打的
But I'm not gonna fight you.
真是和平啊
How very Amity of you.
我说真的
I mean it.
我不会跟你打的
I'm not gonna fight you.
你当然不会
Of course you're not.
你得跟她打
You're gonna fight her.
那个你真正憎恶的人
The one you really hate.
你是谁?
What are you?
我是你啊 特丽丝
I'm you, Tris.
我是那个真实的你
I'm the real you.
我不会跟你打
I'm not gonna fight you.
我会逼你动手的
I'll make you fight me.
你不是我
You're not me.
我是 我是别人看到的你的真实模样
I am. I'm what they see when they look at you.
你杀死了威尔 还有你的父母
You killed Will. And your parents.
你是致命的
You're deadly.
够了!
That's enough!
没人会爱你 特丽丝
No one's gonna love you, Tris.
他们甚至都不会想念你
They're never even gonna miss you.
少了你 少了个破坏一切的分歧者
This world will be better off without you.
这个世界会变更好的
One less Divergent ruining everything.
况且 没有人
And no one will ever,
永远不会有人原谅你的作为
ever forgive you for what you've done.
你错了
You're wrong.
因为我会原谅
Because I will.
和平派情境模拟通过
Amity sim complete.
等等!
Wait!
不! 停下!
No! Stop!
初始化讯息
Initializing message.
你好
Hello.
我来自巨墙之外
I come from outside the wall.
在那里 我们终日只知自相残杀
Where we have all but destroyed each other.
为了实验 我们设计了你们的城市
We designed your city as an experiment.
我们相信这是找回
We believe it is the only way
我们早已丢失的人性的唯一方法
to recover the humanity we have lost.
为了保证和平 我们创造了派别系统
And we created factions to ensure peace.
但我们相信 你们之中有些人
But we believe there will be those among you
会跨越派别的约束
who will transcend these factions.
这些人就是分歧者
These will be the Divergent.
他们是这项实验的真正目的
电影精选列表