Don't wanna do this.
我们不得不这样
We have to.
我俩都没有要舍命保守的秘密
Neither of us have secrets worth dying for.
愿诚实赦你自♥由♥
May the truth set you free.
托拜厄斯·伊顿
Tobias Eaton,
你被指控与无畏派同伙谋划叛乱
you are accused of conspiring with your fellow Dauntless
袭击了无私派
in the attack on Abnegation.
这是真的吗?
Is this true?
没有谋划叛乱
Conspiring, no.
但是我确实参与了袭击
But I did attack.
我当时身处一场情境模拟
I was in a simulation controlled by Jeanine
珍宁和她手下的无畏派成员控制了这场模拟
and the rest of the Dauntless that she recruited.
特丽丝找到了我
Tris found me.
她设法让我脱离了控制
She managed to break me free from the simulation,
然后我们一起...
and then together we...
一起找到了逃出去的路
Together we fought our way out.
所以你是说 是珍宁策划了这次袭击?
So you're saying that Jeanine orchestrated this attack?
是的
Yes.
最后一个问题
One last thing.
既然你怀疑珍宁腐蚀了无畏派
If you suspected that Jeanine had corrupted Dauntless,
你为什么不离开?
why didn't you just leave?
你为什么留下?
Why did you stay?
我本想离开
I wanted to leave.
但是我爱上了特丽丝·普莱尔
But I fell in love with Tris Prior.
我不能离开她
And I couldn't leave her.
感谢你的诚实
Thank you for your candor.
感谢你的诚实
Thank you for your candor.
托拜厄斯·伊顿 庭审已得出结论
Tobias Eaton, this trial is concluded.
你袭击无私派的罪行被赦免
And you are absolved of guilt in the attack on Abnegation.
普莱尔小姐 请
Miss Prior, if you would.
愿诚实赦你自♥由♥
May the truth set you free.
特丽丝·普莱尔
Tris Prior,
伊顿先生说你让他脱离了控制
Mr. Eaton said you managed to free him from the sim.
是的
Yes.
所以你没有受情境模拟的影响?
So you were never under the simulation yourself?
没有
No.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
因为我是分歧者
Because I'm Divergent.
明白了
I see.
所以你从未伤害任何无畏派同伴
So you never harmed any of your fellow Dauntless
或者无私派的人?
or the Abnegation?
我伤害过
I did.
两个派都有
Both.
谁?
Who?
我妈妈
My mom.
我先看着她死去
I watched her die first.
然后是我的爸爸
And then my dad.
他们因救我而被杀了
They were killed trying to save me.
然后... 我...
And... I...
普莱尔小姐 你越是反抗
Miss Prior, the more you resist,
吐真血清越会让你疼痛
the more painful the serum will be.
我的朋友...
My friend...
我杀了我的朋友
I killed my friend.
他要向我开枪 而我...
He was trying to shoot me. And I...
先朝他开了枪
I shot him first.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
我不能说
I can't.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
威尔
Will.
我杀了威尔
I killed Will.
所有与我亲近的人
'Cause that's what happens
都会落得同样的下场
to people when they get close to me.
他们都非死即伤
They get hurt or they die.
我不能原谅我自己
I can't forgive myself.
感谢你的诚实
Thank you for your candor.
感谢你的诚实
Thank you for your candor.
特丽丝
Tris.
特丽丝
Tris.
对不起 好吗?
I'm sorry, all right?
我说过我不想注射的
I told you that I didn't wanna do that.
嘿...
Hey...
- 克里斯汀娜 - 走开
- Christina... - Go.
走开
Go.
无私派情境模拟完成
Abnegation sim complete.
无畏派情境模拟启动
Dauntless sim initiating.
女士 分歧者的生命体征在下降
Ma'am, the Divergent's vitals are dropping.
如果不快点把她唤醒 她可能会死
If we don't pull her out of the sim soon, we'll lose her.
等我说停你再停
You'll stop when I say so.
她快成功了
She's gonna do it.
她快要通过模拟测试了
She's gonna pass the sim.
无畏派情境模拟失败
Dauntless sim failed.
六号♥分歧者实验对象已淘汰
Divergent Test Subject Six is no longer viable.
好了 关掉吧
All right, shut it down.
真是浪费时间
Wasting our time.
我一直以为分歧者都是一样的
I've been assuming that all Divergents are the same.
但是有些就比别人更强
But some are much stronger than others.
把所有非关键人员
Assign all non-essential personnel
都调派去分歧者小组
to the Divergent detail.
我们得找得更仔细些
We need to look harder.
我们得找到最特别的那一个
We need to find that very special one.
你那吓人的男朋友呢?
Where's your scary boyfriend?
大概是在做吓人的男朋友该做的事
Probably off doing scary boyfriend things.
介意我和你一起吗?
Mind if I join you?
我喜欢站在高处
I love heights.
站在这里 一览众山小
From up here, it all just seems so much smaller,
知道吗?
you know?
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但有时我似乎看到了墙外的点点灯光
but sometimes I think I see lights out beyond the wall.
我知道他们总说外面只有一片荒芜 但...
I know they say it's all just wasteland out there, but...
幸存者不可能只有我们
We can't be the only ones left.
可能吗?
Can we?
快跑!
Let's go!
最近的武器库在哪?
Closest weapons?
一楼
Ground floor.
本层清理完毕 去下一层
Floor's clear. Movin' down.
妈妈? 妈妈?
Mommy? Mommy?
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
这东西伤害了我妈妈?
They hurt my mommy?
看 我也有一个
Look, I got one, too.
看到了吗? 没事的
See? It's okay.
它只是让人沉睡而已
It's just the thing that made everybody go to sleep.
好了 帮姐姐一个忙
Okay, I need you to do me a favor.
走到楼梯的最顶层
I need you to go to the top of those stairs up there.
在你妈妈来接你前 千万不能下来
Don't come down until your mommy comes to get you.
- 不能下来吗? - 千万不能
- Don't come down? - Don't come down.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
勇敢点 好吗?
Be brave, okay?
好了 去吧
Okay. Go.
嘿
Hey.
为什么只有我们醒了?
Why are we the only ones awake?
因为我们是分歧者
Because we're Divergents.
快来 帮我个忙 打开这扇门
Come on, I need your help. We have to open this.
乌利亚 来帮忙
Uriah, I need your help.
快
Go.
嘿!
Hey!
看看谁出现了
Look who decided to show up.
很高兴能再见到你
It's really good to see you again.
别怕 伙计们 放松点
All right, folks. Nothin' to be nervous about.
只是例行检查而已
Just a little routine inspection.
然后我们就能继续工作了
电影精选列表