Let's go!
继续跑 快
Keep going. Come on.
- 听! - 什么?
- Listen! - What?
火车!
Train!
跑 跑 跑!
Go, go, go!
快! 快跑!
Go! Come on!
伽勒!
Caleb!
继续跑!
Keep moving!
跑!
Go!
掩护我!
Ammo!
快 加油! 跑! 跑! 快跑!
Come on, come on! Go! Go! Move!
快跑! 跑 跑 跑!
Move! Go, go, go!
伽勒!
Caleb!
加油!
Move!
哦 你们这些家伙还真会不请自来啊
Oh, you folks sure know how to make an entrance.
无派别人士
Factionless.
和平派?
Amity?
不过你站着的姿势像无畏派
But you stand like Dauntless.
这人看不出来是什么
No idea what this one is.
听着 我们只是要去城里 仅此而已
Look, we just need to get to the city, that's all.
真不巧 火车已经满了 而且你们弄坏了我们的货物
Well, too bad. Train's taken. And you damaged our cargo.
这些是智慧派的卷板布吧
These are Abnegation fabric bolts.
你们是无派别人士 对吗?
And you're Factionless, right?
- 伽勒 - 我以前也是智慧派的
- Caleb. - I used to be Abnegation.
我们以前就是用这种布给你们做衣服的
We used to use those same bolts to make clothes for you.
你的意思是我们偷了你们的布?
You're saying that we're stealing from you?
不 不不不 我现在不是智慧派的了
No. No, no, no. I'm no longer Abnegation.
所以客观来说你并没有偷我的布 但是...
So technically you're not stealing from me, but...
不 你这完全不能算偷
No, you're not stealing at all.
也许不能吧
I mean, maybe.
我是说 到底是偷还是被施舍 这是个语义学上的问题
It's a question of semantics, I suppose, whether it's stealing or charity.
但是其实都一样
But it's all really the same.
够了! 滚开!
That's enough! Get off!
所有人 冷静点 好吧 我明白你的意思了
Everybody, relax. All right, you made your point.
我们这就离开你们的火车 好吗?
We'll get off your train, all right?
行啊 大家先冷静一下怎么样?
Got you. Will just everybody relax, okay?
我们为什么不 呃 先坐下呢!
Why don't we, uh, take a seat!
伽勒!
Caleb!
- 住手! - 抱歉
- Stop! - I'm sorry,
- 我只是想帮忙 - 不要!
- I was just trying to help. - Don't!
哇哦 这事儿有点意思 不是吗?
Oh, yeah, this is gonna be fun, isn't it?
所有人 冷静点 好吗?
Everybody, just calm down. All right?
哦
Oh.
伽勒
Caleb.
不!
No!
放开我! 放手!
Get off of me! Get off!
你没事吧?
You all right? You okay?
没事
Yeah.
托拜厄斯·伊顿
Tobias Eaton.
你再说一遍
You say that again.
托拜厄斯·伊顿
Tobias Eaton.
怎么? 你认识他?
What? You know him?
我就是
I am him.
我们一直都在找你
We have been looking for you.
阿四 他们在说什么?
Four, what are they talking about?
阿四
Four.
跟我来
Follow me.
特丽丝
Tris.
对不起 我本来想帮你的...
I'm sorry. I wanted to help...
阿四
Four.
阿四 他们为什么要找你?
Four, why are they looking for you?
他们怎么知道你的名字?
How do they know your name?
这是无派别人士的基地?
This is Factionless?
太疯狂了
This is insane.
托拜厄斯
Tobias.
母亲
Mother.
我以为她已经死了
I thought she was dead.
我也以为
Me too.
谁来告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Someone please tell me what's going on here.
托拜厄斯的父亲曾经很暴♥力♥
Tobias' father was very abusive.
我自知逃离他的唯一办法
I knew the only way I could ever truly escape him
就是完全消失
would be to disappear completely.
无私派帮忙伪造了我的死亡
Abnegation helped me fake my death.
不惜一切来维护马库斯的形象
Anything to protect Marcus' image.
可你却把他一个人留给了马库斯?
But you just left him there alone with Marcus?
那时候我年少无知
I was very young.
我大概一年前开始找他
I reached out to him about a year ago.
我当时觉得是时候重聚了
I felt it was finally time to reconnect.
我还是你的母亲
I'm still your mother.
不 我的母亲已经去世了
No, my mother's dead.
我六岁的时候参加了她的葬礼
I went to her funeral when I was six.
而且她也不是想和我重聚
And she wasn't trying to reconnect with me.
她是要利用我 就像你现在一样
She was trying to use me, like you are now.
为什么?
Why?
她要组建军队
She wants an army.
军队?
An army?
我要的是盟友
I want an alliance.
不 你要的是报仇
No, what you want is revenge.
这和我个人无关
This isn't about me.
这关系着终结那个认为某个派别更有价值的系统
It's about putting an end to a system that says one group is more deserving than another.
尽管这个城市四面铜墙铁壁
This city may be surrounded by a wall,
但并不代表它非得是一座监狱
but it doesn't have to be a prison.
我觉得这么说有点极端
I think that's a bit extreme.
我是说 尽管派别系统不完美 但这算不上监狱
I mean, the Faction System isn't perfect, but it's hardly a prison.
我来猜猜 你是智慧派
Let me guess. Erudite.
我曾经是智慧派的
I was Erudite.
你愿意杀掉珍宁吗?
You willing to kill Jeanine?
绝对愿意
Absolutely.
在我还是马库斯的妻子时 我很了解她
When I was married to Marcus, I knew her well.
相信我 她无所不能
And believe me, there's nothing she isn't capable of.
但是你们应该已经知道了
But I think you already know that.
特丽丝 我们不能信任她
Tris, we can't trust her.
也许她知道...
Or maybe she knows...
我们面临同一处境 特丽丝
We're on the same side, Tris.
我是无派别人士 因为我不适合任何派别
I'm Factionless because I don't fit into any one faction.
你是分歧者 因为你属于太多派别
And you're Divergent because you belong to too many.
但我们都是珍宁的威胁
But we're both a threat to Jeanine.
如果战争不可避免 我们的人都已做好了准备
My people are ready for war, if that's what it takes.
那又怎样?
And then what?
我们推♥翻♥当权者
We depose those in power.
然后呢?
And once you've done that?
你杀掉了珍宁之后 谁来掌权?
Once you've killed Jeanine, who's in power then?
瞧 这就是她总是轻易省略的部分
See, that's the part that she always conveniently leaves out.
不要告诉我这和你无关
Don't you tell me this isn't about you.
这完全是你的私心
This is only about you.
我知道剩余的无畏派藏在哪里
I know where the remaining Dauntless are hiding.
在哪?
Where?
他们在诚实派那里避难
They took shelter in Candor.
据我所知 他们还没离开
As far as I know, they're still there.
想象一下
Think about it.
假如无畏派和无派别团结起来
If we were to combine forces, Dauntless and Factionless,
我们将无坚不摧
we'd be unstoppable.
这事不可能
That's not gonna happen.
多谢你的招待
Thank you for your hospitality,
但是我们明早就离开
but we'll be leaving in the morning.
阿四 也许这是...
Four, maybe this is...
托拜厄斯 拜托 再考虑一下
Tobias, please, reconsider.
别再这么叫我
Don't you call me that.
我的名字是阿四
My name's Four.
是你去给他掖被子 还是我去?
You wanna tuck him in, or should I?
唔... 这顿晚餐看着挺美味
电影精选列表