Did you try to cut it all short and weird like that?
皮特 你干嘛不拿完吃的就坐下呢?
Peter, why don't you take your food and sit down, huh?
不然呢?
Or what?
另外说一句 我觉得我们现在应该老实待在一起
Besides, I think we should all stick together now that we're
- 因为我们现在可是名副其实的亡命徒 - 嘘
- all officially fugitives. - Shh.
等等 你什么意思 什么"名副其实的亡命徒"?
Wait, what do you mean, "officially fugitives"?
- 哦 你不知道? - 我们走 我们走
- Oh, you don't know? - Let's go, let's go.
你们居然没告诉伽勒?
You didn't tell Caleb?
现在珍宁声称 对无私派的袭击
Yeah, so now Jeanine is saying that the attack on Abnegation
是由一队分歧者叛徒以及他们的支持者
was orchestrated by a group of renegade Divergents
精心策划的
and their sympathizers.
所以他们把整件事情都归罪于我们?
So then they're blaming this whole thing on us?
没错 珍宁需要一个理由来说服理事会实行戒♥严♥
Yeah. Jeanine needed a reason to petition the Council to institute martial law.
现在她有理由了
Now she has one.
待在和平派这边 是我们当下最好的选择
Staying here at Amity is still our best option for now.
我们得耳听八方
We need to keep an ear to the ground.
找到剩下的无畏派在哪儿
Find out where the rest of the Dauntless are.
然后我们才能采取行动
Then we can make a move.
我们得杀了珍宁
We need to kill Jeanine.
我知道
I know.
但现在时机尚未成熟
But we're not ready yet.
比阿特丽斯 你不是认真的吧?
Beatrice, you're not being serious, right?
我就是认真的
No, I am being serious.
不杀了她 我绝不罢手
I'm not gonna stop until she's dead.
特丽丝 你不能到处去杀人的
Tris, you can't just go around killing people.
不 她说的对 听你妹妹的
No, she's right. Listen to your sister.
特丽丝 我觉得你应该去智慧派
Tris, I think you should go to Erudite
亲自杀了珍宁
and kill Jeanine yourself.
我会和伽勒待在一起 免得你把他也搞死了
I'll stay with Caleb so that you don't get him killed, too.
你什么意思?
What?
别装傻 你知道的
Come on, you know.
就像你对你父母做的那样啊
Like you did your parents.
起来!
Come on!
你以为你在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
来我办公室 现在
My office. Now.
大家继续用餐 所有人 继续用餐
Enjoy your meal, everyone. Enjoy your meal.
冷静 冷静点
Calm down. Just calm down.
难道我没有说清楚 容许你们在此避难的条件
Was I not clear that the terms of your sanctuary here
包括禁止暴♥力♥这一条吗?
included nonviolence?
我向你保证 绝对不会再发生这样的事
I can guarantee you nothing like this will ever happen again.
好吧 尽管如此
Well, be that as it may,
你们还是不能再留在这里了
you can no longer stay here with us.
你们的行为太有破坏性
Your presence is just too disruptive.
然而事实就是 这避难所
Truth is that our sanctuary was never gonna last
也不会存在太长时间了
very long here anyways.
不是吗? 因为你没有站在珍宁那一边
Was it? With you not standing up to Jeanine.
你并不完全了解我们
You don't understand us at all.
不 我了解你
No, I do understand you.
我知道你觉得自己可以置身事外
I understand that you think you can stay out of this.
但你并不能
But you can't.
总有一天她会出现 并且夺走所有
One day she's gonna show up and Jeanine is gonna take whatever power
你认为你拥有的力量
you think you have away from you.
特丽丝 特丽丝...
Tris, Tris...
听我说 乔安娜 我们还需要一点时间
Look, Johanna, we need a little more time.
我需要找到剩下的无畏派的人
I need to find out where the rest of the Dauntless are.
然后我们就能离开了
Then we can leave.
然后呢? 去袭击智慧派?
And then what? Attack Erudite?
我绝不会参与暴♥力♥行动
I will not be a party to violence.
没人要你那么做
And no one's asking you to.
我们只是需要再多一点时间
We just need a few more days.
就一次
One.
一次什么?
One what?
最后一次机会
One more chance.
你看 想要成为和平派就得学会原谅
See, to be Amity is to forgive.
原谅别人 原谅你自己
Others. And yourself.
你很痛苦 特丽丝
You're hurting, Tris.
我理解你
And my heart goes out to you.
我明白那种失去挚爱时孤立无援的感受
I know what it's like to stand helpless while you lose the ones you love.
但是杀了珍宁也不能让你的母亲回来
But killing Jeanine is not going to bring your mother back.
我明白你的愤怒
I know you're angry.
但是你正在让你的愤怒一点点消磨你
But you're letting it consume you.
那是什么?
What is it?
呆着别动 别出声
Stay here. And keep quiet.
先生们
Gentlemen,
和平派欢迎你们
Amity welcomes you.
什么风把您给吹来了?
To what do we owe the pleasure?
这可不是什么社交访问 乔安娜
This isn't really a social call, Johanna.
我们在找分歧者
We're looking for Divergents.
我知道 当然 我们愿意效劳
I see. Well, of course, anything we can do to help.
那就让你们派别的所有人都去接受检查
Gonna need you to volunteer your faction to be tested.
最新的筛查技术
New screening technology
- 由智慧派发明 - 和平派...
- from Erudite. - Amity...
有珍宁担任理事会会长 审批过程就容易多了
Now that Jeanine's heading up the Council, the approval process just got a little easier.
你越权了
You're exceeding your jurisdiction.
现在 乔安娜 你们和平派的待客之道哪去了?
Now, Johanna, what happened to that Amity politeness?
你想轻松点还是困难点? 都取决于你
The easy way or the hard way? It's up to you.
好吧
All right.
但我保留抗♥议♥
But under protest.
好了 我们都开始行动! 快点! 把人们聚集起来
Okay, we're good to go! Move it out! Round 'em up.
到圆顶下
In the dome.
请所有和平派成员到圆顶下
All Amity report to the dome
接受强制性测试
for new mandatory testing.
请大家前往圆顶下接受强制测试
Please proceed to the dome for mandatory testing.
排好队
Line up.
快走 走
Let's go. Move it.
这边
This way.
排好队
Line it up.
建筑周围布防已就位
Building secured.
你是不是知道什么 女士?
You know something, lady?
你看起来像是被死死困在了门廊中间
You seem awfully stuck in that doorway.
埃里克来了 我们得马上走 过来
Eric's here. We need to move now. Come on.
上面是什么?
What's up there?
- 等等 停 - 我的办公室而已
- Wait, stop. - Just my office.
走 走 走!
Go, go, go!
唔
Hmm.
嘿
Hey.
这边有两个带枪的守卫
There's two guards with guns.
我们要从窗户出去?
We're going out the window?
我们得分开行动
We need to split up.
好吧 没问题 好的
Okay, yeah. Okay.
人不为己天诛地灭嘛
Every man for themselves.
很好
Good.
- 嘿 他们在这儿! 嘿! - 走 快走 走!
- Hey, they're up here! Hey! - Go, go, go, go!
埃里克 他们在这儿! 快来啊 他们要跑了!
Eric, they're up here! Come on, they're getting away!
好了 准备好了没?
All right, you ready?
我们走
Let's go.
- 在哪儿? - 窗户外面
- Where? - Out the window.
有三个人正向圆顶方向跑步逃走
I got three on foot making a break toward the dome.
- 分歧者 - 抓到一个
- Divergent. - Got one.
重复一次 三个目标向圆顶方向逃跑
I repeat, three on foot toward the dome.
在那里!
Over there!
- 我要求赦免他们! - 趴下! 快点!
- I demand amnesty! - Get down! Now!
我是无私派的领导者! 这是我的权利!
I'm the leader of Abnegation! It is my right!
抓住他!
Detain him!
- 哇哦 好吧 没问题 - 我们走
- Whoa. Okay. All right. - Let's go.
哦 哦 啊哦
Oh, oh. Ow.
快跟上
Come on.
快 继续跑
Come on, keep moving.
跟上!
Come on!
快跟上
Come on.
快跑!
电影精选列表