I'm not brave, Mom.
我只是装作勇敢
I pretend that I am.
我希望别人这么想 但其实我不是
And I want people to think that I am. But I'm not.
我非常 非常害怕
I'm really, really scared.
也许我们才是罪魁祸首
That maybe we are actually what's wrong in this world.
分歧者
Divergents.
我没想过要这样
I never wanted any of this.
你 爸爸 伽勒 阿四
You and Dad and Caleb and then Four.
我总是忍♥不住想 如果我是正常人
And I can't help but think that if I was normal
我们就不会生离死别
we would all still be together.
妈 我不想再当分歧者了
Mom, I don't wanna be Divergent anymore.
我只想重新过上安宁的生活
I just wanna feel safe again.
诚实派情境模拟完成
Candor sim complete.
阿四
Four.
你来了 是吗?
You're here. Yeah?
是的 我来了
Yeah, I am.
你来了
You're here.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
守好走廊
Secure the hallway.
好了 带你离开这儿
All right. Let's get you outta here.
- 你没事? - 嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
别 放他一马吧
Stop. Let him go.
等等 你不打算杀了我?
Wait, you're not gonna shoot me?
江山易改 笨性难移啊
Once a stiff, always a stiff.
走!
Go!
阿四 你怎么通过安保的?
Four, how did you get past security?
你懂的 吓人的男朋友会的招数
You know me. Scary boyfriend skills.
怎么了?
What is it?
你当时不在场 你根本没听过这句话
You weren't there. You didn't even hear that.
特丽丝 我们必须走了 好吗?
Tris, we need to leave now, all right?
对不起 阿四
I'm sorry, Four.
怎么了?
What?
很抱歉我之前一声不响地走了
I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was gonna go.
我想跟你告别 但我不知道怎么开口
I wanted to say goodbye and I just didn't know how.
我开不了口
I didn't know how.
你在说什么呀?
What are you talking about?
所以 即使我在现实中没有说
So even though I didn't get to say it in real life
至少我现在可以说出来
at least I get to say it now.
即使只是在情境模拟中
Even if it is just in the sim.
特丽丝 我们不是在情境模拟
Tris, we're not in a sim.
如果是的话 你觉得我会不知道吗?
Don't you think I'd know if I was in a sim?
阿四
Four,
你不是在进行模拟
you're not in a sim.
你就是模拟本身
You are the sim.
等等
Wait, wait.
智慧派情境模拟通过
Erudite sim complete.
只剩下和平派了
There's only Amity now.
她还没通过无私派
She hasn't passed Abnegation yet.
在她饶你一命的时候 就通过了
Yes, she has. When she spared your life.
这个女孩太了不起了
This girl is extraordinary.
她一天之内就通过了四个派别的测试
She's tested positive for four factions in one day.
没有人走到过这一步
No one's gotten that far.
我们有个问题
We've got a problem.
她要撑不住了 我们得让她休息下
She's crashing. We have to rest her.
你确定不是亲属关系影响了你的判断?
Sure you're not letting familial attachment cloud your judgment?
你自己看
See for yourself.
好吧
Very well.
断开连接
Detach the subject.
干得不错 我们明天继续
Good work, everyone. We'll resume tomorrow.
你根本没打算回无私派
You were never planning on going back to Abnegation,
对吗?
were you?
我得做我觉得对的事情
I had to do what I felt was right.
我们的父母会为你感到羞愧的
Our parents would be ashamed of you.
可能不会
Well, maybe not.
我愿意牺牲你
I mean, I am willing to sacrifice you,
我唯一剩下的亲人 唯一爱的人
the only family I have left, the only person I love,
来维护其他人的利益
in order to preserve what's best for everyone else.
还有比这更无私的吗?
What's more selfless than that?
珍宁觉得那个盒子里有什么 伽勒?
What does Jeanine think is in that box, Caleb?
一条来自缔造者的信息
It's a message from The Founders.
但只有在派别系统崩溃的时候
But the box was to be opened
才能打开这个盒子
only if the Faction System broke down,
这就是为什么只能靠你打开盒子
which is why it requires someone like you to open it.
你就是分歧者问题已经完全失控的
You are living proof that the Divergent problem
鲜活证明
has grown beyond all control.
你知道自己都在说些什么吗?
Do you even hear what you're saying right now?
你生来如此 没人认为这是你的错
No one thinks it's your fault that you were born this way.
珍宁屠♥杀♥了一整个派别 伽勒
Jeanine murdered an entire faction, Caleb.
那个派别已经不能信任了
That faction could no longer be trusted.
她杀掉了我们的父母
She killed our parents.
那是他们罪有应得
Our parents brought that on themselves.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
那个盒子?
The box?
就在他们家里 被他们藏了起来
It was in their house. They were the ones hiding it.
若非如此 那些人本不用死
All of those lives could have been spared.
看来我们并不如想象中那样了解爸妈
Seems we didn't know our parents as well as we thought we did.
家庭聚会结束了 该走了
All right. Family reunion's over. It's time to go.
我有一份小惊喜给你 特丽丝
I got a little surprise for you, Tris.
阿四?
Four?
特丽丝!
Tris!
- 特丽丝! 特丽丝! - 阿四! 阿四!
- Tris! Tris! - Four! Four!
- 特丽丝! - 阿四! 阿四!
- Tris! - Four! Four!
停下! 阿四!
Stop! Four!
阿四!
Four!
看来你哥哥已经向你解释了
I gather your brother explained to you how vital
你在这里的任务对这个城市的未来有多么重要?
the work you're doing here is to the future of this city?
求你了 放了阿四吧
Please, just let Four go.
如果你还关心他的死活
If his well-being is of such concern
你就应该先集中精力完成手上的任务
then you should focus on the task at hand.
告诉我 你能听懂讽刺吗?
Tell me, do you appreciate irony?
你通过了智慧派的测试
You tested positive for Erudite,
所以你的智商肯定够用
so you must have the intellectual capacity.
讽刺?
Irony?
举个例子讲 现在你内心充满仇恨
For instance, right now you're filled with hate.
但你需要通过和平派的测试
But you need to pass an Amity sim.
还有另一件讽刺的事
Then there are other ironies at work, too.
比如说 你亲爱的妈妈...
Such as the fact that your cherished mother...
别说了
Don't.
那个你在情境模拟中无畏地保护的人
who you so dauntlessly saved in the sim
正是你卷入这一切的根本原因
is the reason you're in this mess to begin with.
你才是根本原因
You're the reason I'm in this mess.
而最讽刺的是...
Then there's the most poignant irony of all...
别说了
Stop.
娜塔莉·普莱尔牺牲自己的生命
that Natalie Prior not only died
所保护的数据
trying to protect the data that
- 现在在我手上 - 是你从她那里偷来的
- I now have in my possession. - Because you stole it from her.
你为此把她杀了!
You killed her for it!
那是她如此自私地保存着的数据
Data that she so selfishly withheld.
不仅如此 她的亲生女儿 分歧者特丽丝
But her own daughter. Her beloved Divergent Tris
将亲自把它交给我
is going to be the one to deliver it to me.
别说了!
I said stop!
因此 你母亲的死
Therefore, your mother's death,
就像你男朋友的死一样
just like your boyfriend's death,
毫无意义
will mean absolutely nothing.
不要唤醒她
Don't pull her out.
再等等
Not yet.
不
No.
不
No.
把她救回来!
Bring her back!
救回来!
Bring her back!
不!
电影精选列表