Nobody knows about this alliance.
我们必须把握这项优势
We have to protect that advantage.
如果我们现在交出特丽丝 就能争取一点时间
If we hand Tris over now, might buy us some time.
这是个好主意
I think it's a good idea.
- 摆脱她! - 当然好
- Get rid of her! - Damn right.
除非你能过了我这一关
Except you'll have to go through me first.
还有我
Me, too.
还有我们
And all of us.
嘿! 我手臂上可没有定时炸♥弹♥
Hey! I ain't the one with the time bomb in my arm.
对!
Yeah!
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
但我不会让你这么做
But I'm not gonna let you do it.
我不能让任何人因我而死
I can't let anyone else die because of me.
没人会因你而死
No one else is gonna die because of you.
托丽会找到让装置失效的方法
Tori's gonna find a way to disable the disks...
如果她没法子呢?
And if she doesn't?
那... 那...
Then... Then...
如果她找不到 我们来找
Then if she doesn't, we figure it out.
一起
Together.
我只是一个人而已
You know I'm just one person.
没那么重要
I'm not worth it.
不 你很重要 你对我很重要
No, you are worth it. You are worth it to me.
我爱你
I love you.
都在维持社会秩序中扮演着重要的角色
Plays a critical role in maintaining the social order.
但这份来之不易的和平正遭到威胁
But this harmony we've achieved is now under attack.
被巨墙环绕的城市或许十分安全
This city may be safely enclosed behind a vast wall.
但请小心谨慎
But make no mistake,
单靠墙并不能确保万无一失
that wall alone does not ensure our security.
我们中的每一个人
It is up to us, every one of us,
都要保持警惕 识别并隔离任何制♥造♥不稳定的威胁
to remain vigilant in identifying and isolating any potential threat to our stability.
某些必须被管控的人正藏身于我们之中
There are individuals hiding among us who must be contained.
请允许我回应其它派系
So permit me to address the objections
领袖同僚的反对意见
of my fellow faction leaders.
我意识到 对于日前针对诚实派的突袭
I am aware that there have been some concerns
你们颇有微词
about the unavoidable raid on Candor.
让我在这里说清楚
So let me be clear.
任何派系不得庇护分歧者
The harboring of Divergents by any faction cannot be tolerated.
不出意外 很快我就能得到来自缔造者的
Very soon, I will be presenting what I believe to be no less than a mandate
授权令
from The Founders themselves.
它将毫无疑问地证明
And this will, I have no doubt,
我为了和平所采取的措施都是正确的
validate the measures I'm taking to keep the peace.
同时 它将为我们提供指示
And provide the instructions that will allow us
助我们永除分歧者危机
to eradicate the Divergent crisis, once and for all.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
特丽丝走了
Tris left. She's gone.
什么? 什么时候?
What? When?
昨晚
Last night.
等等
Wait.
托拜厄斯!
Tobias!
人们需要你的领导
People look to you for leadership.
你不能就这么抛弃他们
You can't just abandon them.
托拜厄斯!
Tobias!
哇噢
Wow.
我必须承认 我超惊讶的
I have to admit, I'm impressed.
我是说 你虽然很笨
I mean, I knew that you were dumb,
但我也没想到你会笨到
but I didn't think that you were dumb enough
真的来这里自首投降的地步
to actually come down here and turn yourself in.
不能再死人了
The killings have to stop.
看来这正说明了 无私派的姑娘即使离了家
Well, that just goes to show that you can take the girl outta Abnegation,
骨子里也还是无私派精神
but you can't take the Abnegation outta the girl.
走吧
Let's go.
江山易改 笨性难移 嗯?
Once a stiff, always a stiff, right?
这是什么?
What is this?
这是什么? 这是你还活着的原因 特丽丝
What is this? This is the only reason why you're alive, Tris.
噢 懂得比你多真是令人高兴
Man, I love knowing stuff that you don't.
我们得靠你打开这个盒子 特丽丝
Need you to open up that box, Tris.
一次通过五个派系的情境模拟
The only way to open that box is to pass the sims
是打开盒子的唯一方法
of all five factions.
不过那些尝试过打开盒子的人
But the only people that have tried to do it so far
都死了
have died.
哎哟
Oops.
我不该和你说这个
I don't think I was supposed to tell you that.
不过
Oh, well.
别紧张
No pressure.
真是不同寻常
Remarkable.
成为你这样的分歧者的几率太小了
Chances of it being you, of all people.
简直是概率学上的奇迹
Nearly defies the laws of probability.
你谋杀的人数也一样非同寻常
As remarkable as the amount of people you've managed to murder.
黑暗时代需要极端的手段
Dark times call for extreme measures.
你也许不愿相信
You may find it hard to believe,
但我是为了大众的福祉着想
but I am serving the greater good.
请站到圆盘上
Step up on the disk, please.
请站到圆盘上
Step up on the disk, please.
女士?
Ma'am?
喔
Oh.
停止你让人自杀的行为 否则我一枪打死他
Stop the suicides or I swear I will shoot him.
随你的便 这儿有的是警卫
That's okay. You can kill him if you want. We have plenty of guards.
什么?
What?
我猜 为了这个盒子你舍不得我死
I'm guessing you need me alive for this to work.
对吧?
Right?
对不对?
Right?
比阿特丽斯
Beatrice.
伽勒
Caleb.
伽勒
Caleb.
我...
I...
别影响她的情绪
Don't engage the subject.
她本来就状态不佳
Conditions are already less than optimal.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果我这么做 你就不再让人自杀了?
If I do this, the suicides stop?
不 自杀控制会继续
No. The suicides will continue
直到你成功通过五项情境模拟
until you succeed. And pass all five sims.
这样的激励总够了吧
Should be incentive enough.
祝你好运
Good luck.
开始
Let's begin.
启动无畏派情境模拟
Initializing Dauntless sim.
妈
Mom.
特丽丝 救我!
Tris, help me!
不!
What? No!
特丽丝?
Tris?
妈!
Mom!
心率上升中
Her heart rate is rising.
继续
Keep her in play.
妈!
Mom!
- 特丽丝! - 我来了!
- Tris! - I'm coming!
妈!
Mom!
我来了
I'm coming.
特丽丝 救我!
Tris, help me!
撑住
Hold on.
坚持住!
Hold on!
特丽丝
Tris.
无畏派情境模拟完成
Dauntless sim complete.
妈
Mom.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
嗯 我知道
Mmm. I know you do.
但我依旧会伴你左右
But I'm still with you.
现在你需要变得坚强
You need to be strong now.
告诉我你会更坚强
Tell me you're gonna be strong.
我在努力
I'm trying.
你可以的 我知道你行的
You can do this. I know you can.
你很勇敢 比谁都勇敢
You're brave. Braver than anyone.
我并不勇敢 妈妈
电影精选列表