Well, this... This meal looks lovely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本该和你说起她的
I should have told you about her.
再也不瞒着你什么了 好吗?
No more secrets. Okay?
对不起 我没想吵醒你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
我总是喜欢看他睡觉
I always loved watching him sleep.
我猜你们早上就要出发去诚实派?
I take it you're setting out for Candor in the morning?
是的
Yeah.
听着 我只是为他好
Listen, I only want what's best for him.
你甚至都不了解他
You hardly even know him.
你喜欢用这种想法麻痹自己 嗯?
You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?
但我猜你内心深处一定很害怕
But deep down, I think you're scared
我太了解他了
I know him all too well.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
可你当然害怕
Of course you are.
你害怕他最后会看到你真实的样子
You're scared he'll finally see you for what you really are.
危险致命
Deadly.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
问他吧
Ask him.
没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
真的没事?
You sure?
没事
Yeah.
我不和你们一起去了
I'm not coming with you guys.
什么?
What?
诚实派 我不和你们一起去了
To Candor. I'm not coming with you guys.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你有什么计划?
What's your plan?
你们去找到无畏派的人 然后呢?
You guys are gonna find the rest of Dauntless. Then what?
去攻击智慧派 刺杀珍宁 然后发动内战?
You attack Erudite, assassinate Jeanine, start a civil war?
对不起 我不... 我不适合这些事
I'm sorry, I'm just not... I'm not cut out for that.
我和你们不一样
I'm not like you guys.
我也许得回无私派去
I need to go back to Abnegation, maybe.
整理父母的遗物
Sort out what our parents left behind.
至少我在那还有点用
At least I'd be useful there.
伽勒 无私派什么都不剩了
Caleb, there's nothing left at Abnegation.
我知道
Yeah.
你没事吧?
You okay?
得快点赶去诚实派
Just need to get to Candor.
特丽丝
Tris.
我知道你觉得照顾伽勒是你的责任
I know you think Caleb is your responsibility,
但是他已经做出了选择
but he made his own choice.
你不能保护所有人
You can't protect everyone.
我谁都保护不了
I can't protect anyone.
谁都没法保护别人
Nobody can.
他的离开不是你的错
Him leaving isn't your fault.
这一切都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
乔安娜说得对
Johanna was right.
你得原谅你自己
You have to forgive yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
依照指示 所有派别在得到进一步通知前
All factions have been instructed to
- 必须严格遵守宵禁 - 我们得走了
- maintain a strict curfew until further notice. - We gotta move.
重复 所有派别在得到进一步通知前
Repeat. All factions have been instructed
必须严格遵守宵禁
to maintain a strict curfew until further notice.
- 找到他们了 - 太棒了
- We found them. - Yeah.
阿四!
Four!
能看到你们真好
Damn, is it good to see you guys.
你还好吗 乌利亚?
How are you, Uriah?
现在好多了 躲躲藏藏的真不适合我
I'm better now. I'm not exactly built for laying low.
- 特丽丝! - 克里斯汀娜
- Tris! - Christina.
- 能见到你太好了 - 我也是
- It's so good to see you. - You too.
你有没有威尔的消息?
Have you heard anything about Will?
- 没有 - 什么都没有?
- No. - Nothing?
没有
No.
他一定是出了什么事
Something must have happened to him.
不然他早就找到我了 不是吗?
He would have found me by now, you know?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你怎么样了?
How you holdin' up?
我们还有多少无畏派的人?
How many Dauntless do we have?
总共175个
Hundred and seventy-five. Total.
175个? 就这么多?
Hundred and seventy-five? That's it?
其他人都跟着麦克斯走了
The rest followed Max.
比我们需要的人数少多了
Not near the numbers we need.
- 不 - 别动!
- No. - Hold it!
放下武器
Drop your guns.
嘿 他们和我们一起的
Whoa, hey. They're with us.
我知道你是谁
We know who you are.
最后一次警告 放下武器
Last warning. Drop your guns.
好吧
All right.
放松
Easy.
我是杰克·康 这里的领导人
I'm Jack Kang. I'm leadership here.
我们知道你是谁
Yeah, we know who you are.
我们不是诚实派的威胁
And we're not a threat to Candor.
这对你来说也许是实话 对我则不一定
That might be your truth. It's not necessarily mine.
我能确定的就是你们俩
All I know for certain is you're both wanted
都因谋划叛乱
for criminal insurgency and conspiring
攻击无私派被通缉了
in the attack on Abnegation.
那都是谎言
Those are lies.
假如你是诚实派的 我就相信你的话了
If you were Candor, I would take you at your word.
不幸的是 这种情况下
Unfortunately, given the circumstances,
我不得不把你们交给理事会
I'm obliged to hand you over to the Council.
你可以在那里为自己辩护
You can make your case there.
你不如现在就杀了我们
You might as well just kill us now.
假如珍宁找到了我们 我们都活不到受审
If Jeanine finds us, we're not gonna live to stand trial.
我很怀疑这一点
I doubt that very much.
她不可能取代理事会
She would never supersede the Council.
你确定? 谁来阻止她? 你吗?
Sure about that? Who's gonna stop her? You?
派别法神圣不可侵犯
Factional law must be upheld.
好吧 等等 等等
All right, wait, wait, wait.
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you one question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you one question?
珍宁相信智慧派更适合掌权
Jeanine believes that Erudite are most fit to govern
因为他们是最聪明的
because they are the smartest.
那你相信诚实派更适合审判 因为你们最诚实吗?
Do you believe that Candor is most fit to judge because you're so honest?
我承认我相信这点
I admit I do hold that belief.
那么是不是在诚实派受审
Then would you say that a trial held here at Candor
比在智慧派受审更公平呢?
would be inherently more fair than a trial held by Erudite?
是的
The answer is yes.
我认为 在诚实派受审
In my opinion, a Candor trial would have
才最有机会获得真正的公平
the greatest chance of achieving true justice.
所以你是在让我向理事会请♥愿♥
So are you asking me to petition the Council
给予诚实派以司法权?
to grant Candor sole judiciary power?
不 作为诚实派新生训练的一部分
No. As part of Candor's initiation,
你们会使用吐真血清
you administer a truth serum.
是吗?
Correct?
我们通常不与别派人士谈论这件事
We don't typically discuss such matters out of faction.
这个答案回避了我的问题
That's a pretty evasive answer.
回避不是说谎
Evasion is not dishonest.
但也不是诚实
It's not exactly honesty either.
是的 我们拥有吐真血清
Yes. We possess such a serum.
那就用到我们身上来
Then use it on us.
- 阿四 - 假如我们有罪
- Four. - If we're guilty,
我们就向理事会投降
we'll surrender to the Council. All right?
如果没有 那你们不仅救了两条性命
If not, you've just saved two lives.
还结交到了忠诚的盟友
And made some loyal allies.
好的
All right.
但是你得知道 吐真血清的效果很残酷
But you should know that the serum can be quite brutal.
它是为诚实派申请者而设计的 他们倾心于诚实
It was designed for Candor applicants who are already predisposed to honesty.
不是所有人都觉得坦白秘密很容易
Not everyone finds it so easy to share their secrets.
我不想注射
电影精选列表