Then we can all go back to our business.
你好呀
Hello.
分歧者
Divergent,
- 百分之十 - 嗯
- 10%. - Hmm.
呸
Shit.
和正常人没啥区别
You're almost normal.
真无聊
That's boring.
任务不包含这项工作
That is not part of the mission.
那又怎样?
So what?
据我所知 这些人可都是罪犯
Far as I'm concerned the rest of them are still outlaws.
快点搞定吧
Let's just wrap this up quickly.
其他人马上就会醒了
The others are gonna be awake soon.
嗨 甜心
Hi, sweetie.
我不该...
I shouldn'ta...
分歧者 百分之四十
Divergent, 40%.
恐怕你也不合标准
I'm afraid it's not you, either.
那位女士说我不该...
The lady said I shouldn'ta...
那位女士说我不该下楼
The lady said I shouldn'ta come downstairs.
你本该听她的话
Guess you shoulda listened.
够了
Enough.
我们还要测试她
We still have to test her.
埃里克!
Eric!
珍宁命令我们测试所有人
Jeanine told us that we have to test everyone.
分歧者 百分之百
Divergent, 100%.
真是见鬼了
I'll be damned.
怎么?
What?
她就是我们要找的人
She's what we've been looking for.
放屁
Bullshit.
分歧者 百分之百
Divergent, 100%.
带她上车 我来通知珍宁
Get her in a vehicle. I'll alert Jeanine.
你以为自己走运了? 你错了
If you think you got lucky, you're wrong.
很快你就会巴不得我杀了你
You're gonna wish I killed you.
放下武器 不许动
Drop it. Don't move.
- 放下武器! - 跪下
- Drop your weapon! - Get down.
- 双手抱头 - 待着别动!
- Let me see your hands. - Right there!
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
能抢到那把枪算你走运 阿四
It's lucky you got that gun, Four.
你没了枪有多菜 我们都心知肚明
Oh, we both know you were never much without one.
你觉得她现在安全了?
You think she's safe now?
大错特错
You're wrong.
珍宁绝不会停止搜捕你
Jeanine's never gonna stop searching for you.
为什么? 找到她有什么用?
Why? What does she want with her?
说
Tell me.
就我所知 她正是珍宁所需的
Look, all I know is she's exactly what Jeanine needs.
完美的人选
She's the perfect subject.
这是要恐吓我么?
Was that supposed to scare me?
你害死了数百人的生命
You're responsible for the death of hundreds of people.
你知道惩罚是什么
You know the punishment for that.
听着...
Listen...
即使双手沾满鲜血 我也能活下去
I've found a way to live with the blood on my hands.
你能吗?
But can you?
这东西为什么弄不出来?
Why won't they come out?
据我所知 这东西会让我进入仿真睡眠
All I know is it put me in a sleeping sim,
醒来时 一切都乱了套
and then I woke up to all hell breaking loose.
小赫! 别玩那东西
Hec! Don't play with it.
你们知道这意味着什么
You all know what this means.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you. For helping us.
真希望我能做得更多
I wish I could do more.
我没想到珍宁竟能做出这样的事
I had no idea Jeanine was capable of something like this.
该是反击的时候了
It's time we fight back.
可我们人手不足
We don't have the numbers.
只要和无派别人士汇合 人数就足够了
We will. Once we get to Factionless.
进一步通知前 必须严格遵守宵禁
Strict curfew until further notice.
你听到埃里克说的了
You heard Eric.
珍宁绝不会停止搜捕你
Jeanine's never gonna stop coming after you.
这是我们唯一的选择
It's our only option.
特丽丝·普莱尔
Tris Prior.
当然 想来也应该是她
Of course. It had to be her.
还是没有她的行踪吗?
Is she still off the grid?
是的 不过我有一个办法
Yeah. But I think I found a solution.
你是彼得 对吧?
It's Peter. Right?
是我 珍宁 能够见到您本人
Yeah. And, Jeanine, can I just say that it is truly an honor
真是我的荣耀
to finally meet you in person?
你赢了 母亲
Congratulations, Mother.
你期待的战争来临了
You got your war.
我知道你希望有另外的解决方式
I know you wish there was another way.
但其实没有
But there isn't.
两害相权取其轻 对吧?
I'm the lesser of two evils. Is that it?
最好是这样
You'd better be.
告诉我
Tell me,
你为何投诚于智慧派?
why did you surrender to Erudite?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
在你的政♥权♥里获得一席之地
I would like a position in your regime.
最好还能有一定的晋升空间
Ideally, I would like a position with some advancement opportunities.
我也许是无畏派 但我绝不是笨蛋
I may be Dauntless, but I'm not just a meathead.
无意冒犯 麦克斯
No offense, Max.
先证明你的价值
Prove your worth to us.
然后我们再来谈谈你的抱负
Then we can discuss your ambitions.
太好了 我什么时候开始?
Great. When do I start?
你那个朋友 特丽丝·普莱尔
Let's talk about your friend Tris Prior.
我如何逼她现身?
How do I flush her out?
很简单 她太多愁善感了
Simple. The girl's a walking bleeding heart.
出生于无私派 那就是她的弱点
She was born Abnegation. That's her weak spot.
你只需恰如其分地让她伤心
You just have to know how to press it.
快来帮忙!
Help! Come quick!
声音从那里传来
It's coming from up there.
克里斯汀娜!
Christina!
快来帮忙啊!
Please, help!
快来人啊!
Somebody do something!
- 看那里! - 岩缘边!
- Look! - On the ledge!
叛徒特丽丝·普莱尔必须向智慧派投降
The traitor Tris Prior must be surrendered to Erudite
否则每天都会有更多的人死去
or every day more deaths will follow.
走!
Go!
交出特丽丝·普莱尔
Hand over Tris Prior
否则每天都会有更多的人死去
or every day more deaths will follow.
交出特丽丝·普莱尔
Hand over Tris Prior
否则每天都会有更多的人死去
or every day more deaths will follow.
别再走了!
Don't go!
赫克托! 不要!
Hector! No!
交出特丽丝·普莱尔
Hand over Tris Prior
- 否则每天都会有更多的人死去 - 克里斯汀娜!
- or every day more deaths will follow. - Christina!
不!
No!
克里斯汀娜! 克里斯汀娜!
Christina! Christina!
特丽丝 别放手
Tris, help me.
特丽丝!
Tris!
没事了
It's okay.
我们从自杀者体内取出了这个
We removed this from the body of the suicide.
玛琳 她叫玛琳
Marlene. Her name was Marlene.
很抱歉 玛琳
I'm sorry. Marlene.
这是一个构造精巧的情境模拟血清注入器
It's a very sophisticated sim serum injector.
它的头部有无线电发射装置
It also has a radio transmitter in its head.
怎么才能取出来?
How do we get them out?
我不知道 这个装置有自卫功能
I don't know. This tech was built to defend itself.
它的卷须会缠绕在最近的动脉上
This tendril wraps around the nearest major artery.
一旦将其取出 宿主必定死亡
Try to remove them and they kill the host.
那我们怎么办?
So what do we do?
首先 托丽需要想办法令装置失效
Tori has to find a way to neutralize the disks before we do anything else.
或者根据逻辑行事
Or we could do the logical thing.
我们交出特丽丝
And we hand her over.
没人知道这个联盟
电影精选列表