哦,她是
Oh she is.
太凶猛了
So fierce.
哦,天哪,她是
Oh God,she is.
是的,你会没事的.不必为那事担心了
Yeah.You'll be fine.Don't worry about it.
她真的很凶吗?
She is,isn't she?
马克
Mark.
马克
Mark.
-你好.-你好,马克
-Hello.-Hello,Mark.
你好吗?
How you doing?
你的航行怎么样? 进来!
How was your flight? Come in!
是的,活着回来了,还行
Yeah,no,we survived,just about.
你一定是沃伦
And you must be Warren.
-莱纳德.-荣幸
-Leonard.-Pleasure.
很高兴见到你,沃伦
It's lovely to meet you,Warren.
我是爱丽丝,你们看起来口渴了
I'm Alice.You boys look thirsty.
我去给你拿杯喝的
I'll get you a drink.
马克跟我说你是位优秀的球员
So,Mark tells me you're quite the player.
他是A队的,妈妈
He's in the A squad,Mom.
难怪
I bet.
你滑雪吗,沃伦?
Do you ski,Warren?
是的,我滑过
I do,yes.Well,I have.
我年轻的时候去过几次
I went a couple of times when I was younger.
爸爸明天会带你们两个出去
Dad will take you both out tomorrow.
如果你愿意,你可以借一套我们的滑雪服
You can borrow one of our suits if you like.
你穿着会很好看
You look like you'll fill it out well.
这件有点太贴身了
It's a bit on the snug side.
让我们来看看,哦,是的,我看得出来
Let's have a look.Oh yeah.I can see that.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
紧张
Tight.
-你还好吗? -还好
-You OK? -Yeah.
我想我可能高估了自己的能力
I think I might have overestimated my ability.
你会没事的,来吧
You'll be fine.Come on.
看看,终于有一项运动,我能...
Well look at that.Finally a sport I can-
别说了
Don't even say it.
我们走吧
Off we go.
天哪,你一定冻坏了
My God,you must be freezing.
我在这里长大?
I grew up here,didn't I?
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么?
What for?
为所有这些
All of this.
你母亲,嗯...
Your mother is,um -
有趣
interesting.
是啊,她有点古怪
Yeah,she's a bit eccentric.
你真幸运
You're so lucky.
你知道吗? 你今天其实并没有那么糟糕
You know,you weren't actually that bad today.
浑身都在痛
Everything hurts.
我没有意识到你的A伤这么容易
I didn't realize you A's bruise so easily.
你知道,我很确定他们已经上♥床♥睡觉了
You know,I'm pretty sure that they've gone to bed.
你不说,我也不说
I won't tell if you won't.
你什么时候又开始抽烟了?
And when did you start smoking again?
我不是在说香烟
I wasn't talking about the cigarette.
亲爱的,能有你在这里真是太好了
It's so wonderful to have you out here,darling.
当然,沃伦很可爱
And of course,Warren is lovely.
是的
Yeah.
不过,我做得对吗?
Am I doing the right thing,though?
当我遇到你父亲时
When I met your father,
我也几乎无法把目光从他身上移开
I could barely take my eyes off him,too.
他当时也有伴侣
He wasn't available either.
什么?
What?
我不是天使
I was no angel.
当时,我正和我的历史教授上♥床♥
At the time,I was sleeping with my history professor,
但我们都知道那只是性♥爱♥
but we both knew that was just sex.
-纯粹的性♥爱♥.-妈妈,拜托
-But what sex it was.-Mum.Please.
然而,你的父亲当时和詹妮弗在一起
Your father,however,was with Jennifer.
巨大的胸,你从未见过
Huge tits,like you've never seen.
我想说的是,他们相爱
The point I'm trying to make is that they were in love.
高中恋人
High school sweethearts.
所以,很自然,他无法把手从我身上移开
So,naturally,he couldn't keep his hands off me.
我们在校园里四处走动,躲在阴影里
We went about the campus hiding in shadows,
偷偷溜进对方的卧室,好几个月
sneaking into one another's bedrooms,for months.
我忍♥受着生活在詹妮弗的阴影下
I put up with living in Jennifer's shadow,
因为我知道我最终能偷走他的心
because I knew I could eventually steal his heart.
詹妮弗心碎了
Jennifer was heartbroken.
他分手后,她给我写了一封信
After he ended it,she sent me a letter.
是我读过的最痛心的东西之一
It was one of the most distressing things I've ever read.
我还留着它,你父亲根本不知道
I still have it.Your father has no idea.
不久之后我们结婚了,然后我们有了你
We got married not long after,and then we had you,
我在这个地球上最喜欢的人
my favorite human being on this earth.
但是亲爱的,你父亲从来没有变过
But darling,your Father has never changed.
整个镇上的人都知道娜塔莉的事
The whole town knew about Natalie.
我的临时保姆,天哪,妈妈,我才五岁
My Au Pair? Christ,Mom.I was five.
还有多年来与秘书偷偷摸摸的时光
And the years of stolen moments wth the secretary.
这只是我所知道的两个
That's just the two I know about.
妈妈,太多东西要接受了
Mum,this is a whole lot to take in.
我学会了忍♥受你父亲的不忠
I've learnt to live with your father's infidelity.
每一年,我们都在变老
Every year,we get a little older,
但这并不会变得更容易
but it doesn't get any easier.
哦,他爱我,我也爱他
Oh,he loves me,and I love him,
但我现在明白了 一些
but I understand something now
多年前我没有明白的事情,从詹妮斯的心中
that I didn't all those years ago,from Jennifer's letter.
我不仅了解婚外情造成的
I understand not only the collateral damage
附带损害
an affair causes,
而且一段因欺骗而生的关系
but how a relationship born from deception
只会继续创造更多伤害
only continues to create more.
睡一觉吧
Get some sleep.
他越来越好了
He's getting better.
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him.
你开心就好
Whatever makes you happy.
爸爸,我想问你一些事情
Dad,I wanted to ask you something.
是吗?
Yeah?
我和妈妈,我们昨晚谈到了詹妮弗
Me and Mom,we talked about Jennifer last night.
我的花花情史
One too many rosés,then.
是的,我想是的
Yeah,I guess.
-我不知道,只是...-马克,我爱你妈妈
-I don't know,it's just...-Mark,I love your mother.
我不知道她为什么要挖这段古老的历史
I don't know why she wants to dig up this ancient history.
沃伦看起来是个好人
Warren seems like a good man.
尽管我不得不说,他的胸部不如詹妮弗的好
His tits aren't as nice as Jennifer's though I have to say.
听着
Listen.
生活来得太快了
Life comes at you fast.
有时候,很难找到快乐
Sometimes,it's hard to find the joy in it,
所以你只要抓住机会就行了
so you just need to grab hold of it whenever you can.
我想,很难知道什么是对的
I guess it's just hard to know what's the right thing.
不会伤害任何人
Without hurting anyone.
如果你总是担心会伤害到别人
If you're always worried about hurting someone,
你会错过一些
you're going to miss out on some
生命中最不可思议的东西
of the most incredible stuff that life has to offer.
-哇.-嘿
WA-Hey.
越来越好了
Getting better.
是的
Yeah.
准备?
Ready?
是的
Yeah.
新年快乐!
Happy new year!
不完全是,亲爱的
Not quite,love.
哦,闭嘴,婊♥子♥,进来喝醉
Oh shut up,sandy vagina.Come in and get drunk.
不用谢
You're welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
那太糟糕了
That is so bad.
嘿,亲爱的,你的假期过得怎么样?
Hey,love.How were your holidays?
是,真的很好,谢谢,真的很好,谢谢
Yeah,no,really good,thanks.Really good,thanks.
哦
Oh
电影精选列表