你是马克·牛顿,对吗?
You're Mark Newton,right?
对,没错
Yeah,that's right.
我听说了很多关于你的好话
I've heard a lot of good things about you.
谁说的?
Who from?
今天的最佳球员,还不错
Man of the match today.Not bad.
就这?
That?
干得好,我是沃伦
No,well done.I'm Warren.
你是A队的吗?
Are you in the A squad?
我是说,我刚才在俱乐部看到你了
I mean,I saw you at the clubhouse earlier,
但我之前没见过你
but I've not seen you round before.
是的,我因伤缺阵一段时间了
Yeah,I've been out for a while with an injury.
我的腿受伤了,但我现在回来了,可以上场了
Fucked my leg,but I'm back and fit to play again now.
很明显
Clearly.
你想喝一杯吗?
Do you want a drink?
当然
Sure.
两杯龙舌兰
Two shots of tequila.
你是认真的吗?
You serious?
使你有男子气魄
Puts hairs on your chest.
哦,这是我想要的吗?
Oh,is that something I want,is it?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
我以为你们不跟我们这些低等人说话
I didn't realize you lot spoke to us lowly mortals.
我们为某些人破例
We make exceptions for certain people.
是这样吗? 我很荣幸
Is that right? I'm honored.
就像你应该如此
As you should be.
是吗?
Yeah?
好吧,你确实符合刻板印象
Well,you certainly live up to the stereotype.
非常英俊吗?
Devilishly handsome?
自命非凡
Full of yourselves.
我受伤了
I'm hurt.
真的? 我没想到你这么容易就受伤了
Really? I didn't realize you As bruised so easily.
这不切实际吧?
That must make things a bit impractical,no?
你在B队会受伤吗?
Do you even get bruised in the B team?
没有被打击吗?
Doesn't that involve taking some hits first?
你真麻烦,你知道吗?
You're a piece of work,you know that?
享受今晚吧
Enjoy the rest of your night.
亨利?
Henry?
操
Fuck.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
你不应该把我带到这里来
You shouldn't have brought me here.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我的钱包呢?
Where's my wallet?
你为什么这么着急?
Why are you in such a rush?
嘿
Hey.
拜
Bye.
哦,哇噢
Oh,wow.
你真符合A队混♥蛋♥的刻板印像
You really are living up to the A-Squad-A-hole stereotype,
不是吗?
aren't you?
我有男朋友了
I have a boyfriend.
这在昨晚可能是有用的信息
Well that might have been useful information last night,
现在才说?
don't you think?
你根本没问过
You never asked.
我应该什么时候问?
When was I supposed to do that?
在你在厕所堵我的之前?
Before or after you cornered me in a toilet
把舌头塞进我喉咙之前?
and stuck your tongue down my throat?
他是雄鹿队员
He's a Stag.
谁?
Who?
约翰·彭罗斯.他在我的队里
John Penrose.He's in my team-
是的,我知道他是谁
Yeah,I know who he is.
是,他不能知道这件事
Yeah,well he can't find out about this,
所以他妈的不要告诉他或任何人,听到了吗?
so don't fucking tell him or anyone,you hear me?
放松点,上帝,我不会的
Relax,Jesus,I won't.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
是的,我看得出来
Yeah,I can see that.
听着,我不是故意的
Look,I don't mean to be-
走吧,好吗?
Just go,all right?
走吧
Go on.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你吃了吗?
You eaten?
不,没有
No,not really.
你看上去不太舒服
You look rough.
谢谢你,我昨晚出去了
Thank you.I went out last night.
和你的假冒球队吗?
With your pretend rugby team?
你的航行怎么样?
And how was your flight?
你把其中一个带回家了吗?
Did you bring one of them home?
理查德,我们现在要吵架吗?
Richard,do we really going to do this right now?
你才刚进门
You've literally just walked in the door.
好吧,你会喜欢
Well,you're going to love
接下来我要说的
what I've got to say next.
我两天后又要走了
I've got to go away again in two days.
你是认真的吗?
You serious?
-一个月.-一个月?
-For a month.-A month?
开玩笑吧?
Are you joking?
星期二的航♥班♥已经订好了
Flight's booked on Tuesday.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿,你周六晚上去哪儿了?
Hey,where did you end up Saturday night?
你消失了
You disappeared.
只是回家,我试着找你,但是...
Just home.I tried looking for you,but-
没事,我只是有点醉
It's fine.I was just a bit smashed.
我也有同感,可以说醉了
I'll say.That's one word for it.
他叫什么名字来着?
What was his name again?
怎么了?
What's this?
你一定要听听这个
You've got to hear this.
不,事实上,没必要
No,he doesn't,actually.
这个人跌跌撞撞地走着
So this one was stumbling about,
说他要走了,但在他走之前
saying he was leaving,but before he goes,
他遇到了尼尔整晚都在亲热的
he runs into the guy that Neil's been making out with
男人
all night.
哦,亨利,不
Oh Henry,no.
是的,草率的时间
Yeah.Sloppy seconds.
加雷斯真让我生气
Gareth really pisses me off.
他就这样,实际上没人在乎
That's just him.Nobody actually cares.
我在乎
I do.
好的
Okay.
这家伙真的那么坏吗?
Was this guy really that bad?
不,伙计,更糟.我感觉糟透了
No,mate.Worse.It was not my finest moment.
跑回,跑回
Jog back,jog back.
对,非常好
Right,excellent.
放低,伙计们
Keep it low,guys.
很好,突破,很好
Good,smash,good.
就是这样,打得好,就这样,干得漂亮
That's it,good hit.That's it.Well done.Good.
打得好,打得好!
Hit! Good hit.Good hit.
试着一路撞过去
Try and keep driving through all the way.
很好,太棒了,打得好
Good,excellent.Good hit.
这是你的岳母,撞她
Okay,it's your mother in law.Give her a hit.
很好,很好,就这样
Good,good.That's it.
A队,跟我来,远距离
A squad,over with me,far pitch,please.
理查德?
Rich?
嘿
Hey.
如果你喜欢,我可以整晚站这对你笑
I can stand here and smile at you all night,if you like.
对不起,请进
Sorry,come in.
哇噢
Wow.
这真的很赞
That's really something.
是的,永远看不够
Yeah.Yeah,it never gets old.
你怎么买♥♥得起这个地方?
How can you afford this place?
实际上,这是我伴侣理查德的
Well,actually,it's my partner Richard's.
干嘛? 你也没问过
What? You never asked either.
我想我能从这里看到我的地方
You know,I think I can see my place from here.
一路下去,和其他小人一起
All the way down there,with the other little people.
你想喝一杯吗?
Do you want a drink?
电影精选列表